New Holocaust study shows 20 million people killed by Nazis

" The Nazi Holocaust may have claimed up to 20 million lives, a figure far greater than previous estimates, new research has revealed. "

businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ohhh great now germoney has to pay up seven decades of back pensions and medical fees for muh survivors to yid organizations

Only 20 million? How dare they deny the 80 million!
This is a disgrace and an insult to the 400 million Jews that died in the Holocaust! Remember the 60 billion!

20 million jews lost and you still joke about it, have you ever stopped and thought about the person you've become?

Don't forget all the holocaust victims alive today from all the hereditary trauma goy

I thought investigating the holocaust was illegal?

>original figure in the millions
>corrected downwards several times by Jew York Times
>let's bump it up again to incrementally make Hitler look worse than comrade Stalin and eventually Glorious Mao

lol

>the entire first 3 paragraphs are a dysfunctional link
>the entire """"article"""" is literally 4-5 paragraphs

Who the fuck even reads this shit? Moreover, who the fuck employs people who write stuff without literally even checking it for a minute or two

Lies! Six million is a kabbalistic number.

Muh 6 mill- 20 MILLION!

What. At this point how could they raise the number by more than 200%? How the fuck do death toll numbers of a nation long dead change over 75 fucking years?

You accept this new research so easily? Welp really makes you think.

>We knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was but the numbers are unbelievable

you got that right

You're missinformed about the law.

Watch me give as much of a shit as about the 6 million. Pic related.

There is literally no evidence that doesn't come from Jews that confirms this. If anything, they didn't kill enough Jews.

>a figure far greater than previous estimates

it's another
> lets include people who weren't part of our ethnic group to inflate the number higher
episode, again

The is the same tactic to shock generation after generation. There is such an oversaturation of these stories no one is going to care anymore. Enough already, aren't there other modern atrocities of war to focus on? Cambodia, China, Africa? Why are there so many new studies, stories concerning this issue?

The real number is 58 million you alt-right retards.

Nope, 400k combined, objective truth, 300k of which were jews.

kek

Only if it's to deny it. To make it look worse then already said then (((they))) love it.

There weren't even 20 millions jews on earth at the time, retard.

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 20 GORILLION!

no it's 6 gorillion you fucking anti semite.

Leafs are the worst

Its legal as long as youre investigating in in order to inflate the number of jews who died.

If you are there to objectively investigate it, its illegal when youre finished.

If you post just once that youre not okay with Syria refugees on the internet, in frustration, they will let it slide.

If you post it twice, they will take your children away from you, and your home too.

You're missinformed about the law as well.

I only have time for one more misconception.

I laughed a lot harder than I should have.

It doesn't say that all 20 were Jews.

Down from 6 billion? It's a start, at least.

unexpected Adolf

Im almost certain 20m jews didnt even exist back then.

Wasnt the total population of jews globally like 16m?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

>Immediately prior to the Holocaust, the number of Jews in the world stood at approximately 16.7 million

Even wikipedia as corrupted and infiltrated as it is by disapora cant support the claim that %119.7 of jews died.

Also, the former Stasi agents are being employed in their old jobs, and they have more powers now.

well when everyone claims they know someone who rode the holocoaster, someone would have been bound to number crunch had they not

The Nazis forced the captive jews to breed at a furious rate to create more jews to kill. They had assembley lines where jewish women were raped, then force fed until they gave birth, then the baby was automatically killed and the woman was re-raped until she died. Very sad and true.

New study shows nobody died in the holocaust.

WWII didn't even happen at all.

Kikes BTFO

There we're catholicts ect in those camps.
This idea that jews are the only vitctim is bullshit.
Just as the lives lost in the war in general. usally dosen't matter to anyone because of >muh war

muh 6 trillion

Not all people who died in Nazi concentration camps were Jews

Historians already accept that around 6 million Jews died while 11 million people died in total

>link
>2013
>new

Do they really expect us to believe these lies?

You're the last one.

Gas the kikes
>Also
Hitler did nothing wrong.

What the fuck is that Spain

here we go yet again

Lies! Every goy knows that the official report was missing a zero, so the final death toll was actually 60 gorillion!

I have become God. Kek incarnate.

Mate it's not so much about the law as is a taboo ingrained by the Jews. Pretty sure we both know this, it been portrayed as morally horrid to put the Jews words and numbers to the test almost as if it may as well be illegal to do.

There have never been 20 million kikes walking the earth at the same time

How the fuck do these giant rats keep getting away with this outrageous shit

The numbers are not protected by the law.

New studies show over 6 billion jews killed by evil cave men during paleolithic times.

I want rewrite it because of how fucking horrible that was written.
A lot of fucking people died in ww2 and wars only happen because we are fucking stupid.

Never forget the 200 million jews, goy

They included non Jews

>yfw the kikes are the neanderthals

Why does nobody remember the 40 million Brits killed by the Germans during the Blitz?

20 mirrion!!! YOU MEAN.....20 GORRIRRION

am i alone in literally not caring if the holocaust even happened or not at this point?

Holy carp they are quadrupling down. Silly considering the sheer numbers were our number 1 rational defense against the lolocaust.

One claim BTFO

No.

And if you guys keep claming the numbers are exadurated we will raise it to 50 million.

(((new research)))

>try to garner more sympathy by inflating numbers
>it only ends up inspiring some other leader to beat Hitler's high score

#redpilled

no. No one cares about holocaust. I just care that people are so uninformed to the point of denying holocaust

nah, same. i dont give a shit and i'll make sure all my nieces and nephews dont give a shit either.

>black panther movement infiltrated by white spies

Now very smart, are they?

>New Holocaust study shows 6214 gorrilion people killed by Nazis.
FTFY

20 million people? Do you even think it is possible to kill that many in a few years?

I heared about this social expirement on YouTube. Pretty cool.

>no. No one cares about holocaust. I just care that people are so uninformed to the point of denying holocaust

really? because you'd think if you didn't care you wouldn't be bothering to argue about it

that's offended woman and gamma male tier logic my man

Die in a fire, kike

If only 54% of the people who died in the camps were jews you can hardly say it was a holocaust/event centralised around extermination of the judaic people.

How convenient.

Just like how every month (((historians))) find out something new about Hitler being a scat fetishist, furry or something else.

How high do you think the number will be in 20 years?

the Germans had very efficient and sophisticated killing machines

" The Nazi Holocaust may have claimed up to 0 million lives, a figure far greater than previous estimates, new research has revealed. "

It's a bullshit number. Probably took in account the civilians that died in frontline from boh sides or whatever

germany was very very evil at those times. 20 million is quite possible number.

Yea thats why they never found mass graves. Their ovens were just that good

math don't lie you faggot kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=JPhg49BkVrw

Why is this still a worthy field of study 70 years after the fact? Is there no other historical event that's less well understood than the holocaust that could use more examination? Not one?

>because you'd think if you didn't care you wouldn't be bothering to argue about it
Read this part again dimwitted

> I just care that people are so uninformed to the point of denying holocaust

This threads are also very fun

What sort of logic is this?

jews were the only ones that were (not exactly, the gipsies and some religious minorities) killed simply because they were jews.

>Just like how every month (((historians))) find out something new about Hitler being a scat fetishist, furry or something else.

link me a real historian that says stuff like that. And no, stormie, buzzfeed are not historians

how do you know ? were u there?

>business insider
>holocaust

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you sure?

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

>inb4 jewish lies

Gonna need a bigger wallet.

What the hell happened between 94 and 97?

Literally impossible.

You know all (((they))) do is steal solider valor of dead patriots. But whatever right?

You sneaky kikes!!!!

Don't know, possibly something to do with USSR

How about the folks that have turned the holocaust into a tourist industry?

Did they find millions of people there or just a few thousand?

If only we got as many new children as new (((holocaust victims))).