SHUT UP, CUNT

SHUT UP, CUNT

I actually miss season 4 and 1and 2 of Dexter

What about 3, user? Pic related was pretty entertaining

No it was awful

Who the hell was the antagonist of 3 again? Some gardener?

It took the Dexter meets a friend lol jk actually will betray him and made it the main plot

I tried to watch s1 recently and gave up after 3 episodes. I remember it being kino but honestly it was padded with awful side-character romantic drama plots from the start. it was the last series to come out before the golden age of tv drama started and raised the bar, now there's no going back to shit like this

his son was a qt

That's gay, faggot

Why'd he call his wife a cunt?

Coz she was desu

he is a psychopath so he says no no words :o

Kill yourself queer

Tonight's the night.

Fag
His daughter was the qt

faggot. fucking pussy

If i ever met you in real life i would nut all over your face bitchboy

Contrarian fags can't appreciate something that is slightly lesser in quality when making comparisons. Big surprise.

And kept doing that for like the next 5 seasons too

fuck i hate Dexter S3 for starting that shit

It has not aged well man. Let it remain untouched in your memories.

Never fails to make me laugh like a retard

I dunno, rewatching it I still loved the first-person perspectives they would use for Dexter to showcase his social anxiety.

At it's core S1 is still a pretty good show

>shit!

Dexter is at its best when Dex has an enemy. Sure, they became enemies in the end but the whole
>dex has a buddy :^)
shit got old real fast.

Hated that fuck.

it worked as a black comedy, it should have stayed like that. the writing changed hands a few times and they lost track of what kind of show they were meant to be making

Is there a better quality version online?

>it was the last series to come out before the golden age of tv drama started and raised the bar
Genuinely curious, what shows are you referring to in the "golden age of tv drama"?

Best girl?

basically just breaking pleb. I was kind of bluffing with that comment to be honest

*eats non-sorbate pitted prunes thoughtfully* Well played.

>BEST
>DEXTER
>SEASON
>EVER

Someone post it.

Is this the only time John Lithgow has played a villain? Winston Churchill doesn't count.

kys you're self's self

Dulocke from.Shrek

>steals from the evidence lockup
>sells it on eBay immediately after stealing it

She should have been a mainstay imo since they wanted Masuka to grow more yet they went full retard throwing some stripper daughter out of nowhere.

He plays an evil assassin in Blow Out

Two words, autoerotic asphyxiation *starts acting out the scene*