By crashing into Putin's motorcade car is the (((CIA))) priming Putin for the coming war?

Making him paranoiac?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/707732/vladimir-putin-driver-killed-russia-crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No source?

I'm speculating...
express.co.uk/news/world/707732/vladimir-putin-driver-killed-russia-crash

Why would they want to make him paranoid if they were going to kill him? That is the opposite of what you would want.

Maybe they're trying to goad him into being more aggressive - in order to get the unfixable tensions with Russia that they've been trying to get from our State Departments dealings with Ukraine. If Trump wins, relations with Russia will likely be restored. This is not in the best interest of the elite. The foreign policy they've been working on for decades will be put on hold and set back some years with a Trump presidency. He will undo much of the destabilization that has been inflicted upon the world in recent history by the American government.

Interesting

More like Russian highways are very dangerous

Was killing his driver part of their plan?

Cancerous americunts need to stop poking the bear

I'm going to go out on a limb and attribute this to a drunk driver and Russian paranoia.

I hope Putin tells Kadyrov to unleash the Chechen hit squads, what a glorious sight that would be lads

This is actually very serious and could cause a nuclear war.

I'm pretty sure Putin sucks dick.

>murricans kill Putins beloved driver
>he was his friend for many years
>he was a really really good friend of Putin
>Putin butthurt as fuck and wants revenge
>next day Obama can only find 6 of his beloved activated almonds

If we get nuclear holocausted I wouldn't be surprised.

Trump better get in office ASAP before all hell breaks lose.

Too bad he wasn't in the car, but well that couldn't have happened if he was.

>Implying Putin didn't know it was going to happen.
>Implying Putin hasn't literally got steel testicles (birth defect... too much iron in his system, somehow made it to the testicles).
>Implying Putin didn't get in the crash-car just to show off the fact he's a highlander.
>Implying Putin didn't realise he'd scare the CIA shitless by walking away unhurt like nothing even happened.

4 D chess.

>beloved activated almonds

what did he mean by this

Yeah, the CIA would have panicked seeing a 1.7m manlet getting out of the crashed car.

>Putin's favorite driver
It must of made Putin furious, but he's known for keeping his cool. It looks like provocation, yes.

Well seeing as the guy they wanted to kill made it out alive and coincidentally the most powerful man on earth, I would also be a little worried.

>implying his mass isn't what keeps him from getting away with these things