Hollywood's Last Bastion of Manliness

Who's going to make the kind of God-tier movies red-blooded American men want to see once these two badasses shuffle off this mortal coil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
vidup.me/gi46sewz53r5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Mel because Clint is getting a bit too old. I got high hopes for his son though

Unfortunately all the popular white actors are either liberals or jew-controlled.

sam hyde

unfunny degenerate, probably kike, whose sketches are barely Sup Forums related

>nb4 bad at action cinematography

>Be John Wayne
>Die
>Get Resurrected
>Look at the World Today
>Kill yourself.

He is bad at framing action though. In fact he's godawful. Still makes some pretty good movies though.

I don't watch new movies, TV series or play games. I torrented the latest Game of Thrones season, and watched most of it on rewind. Won't even bother downloading the next season.

The Western entertainment industry finally stopped producing stuff people with a brain can consume without vomiting. I guess, that's what happens when entertainment moguls start spending all their days doing drugs, raping kids and worshiping Satan. I don't even go to a cinema with a girlfriend, we just spend time doing other things. It's dead for me. And good riddance.

Memento is his best movie.

>John G.

This

we have failed him. all the oldest guys i know still idolize him because literally nothing like him exists anymore. western, masculine, white, powerful. these are the enemies of leftist propaganda. westerns lately have been starring niggers ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>Sam Hyde
>Not Sup Forums incarnate

GTFO pleb.

Im sure Tarantio can come up wth something where he says nigger 300 times and pushes the envelope of degeneracy like its 1890 Germany.

bad in general but better than basically every other mainstream movie director working right now.

>t. /mlp/

No one posting Michael Bay...

The fucker made the movie 13 hours as an ode to fucking the democrats and giving Ambassador Stevens a real sendoff.

He's great at action shots. Inception was slick as hell.

This

I haven't owned a TV in years

>t. pretentious idiot

Luckily there aren't any actors in the last 15 years that anybody gives a flying fuck about.

They are replaceable, none of them have any real charm.

Go to bed grandpa, this is what a real man looks like.

I don't have a picture of him, but he's in pic related.

> Refn

As much as I love John Wayne (and I really, really do), that Genghis Khan movie was hilariously shit.

Then again, only John Wayne would have the enormous balls necessary to play that part with a straight face, so I do respect that.

Honestly if someone is creative enough with their insults I'm fine with whatever they call me. Maybe other people should take this approach.

Checked and keked

>tfw the best modern, mainstream action star is a 54 year old scientologist manlet.

Bah, Clint isn't even pro-guns. It's not until now that's he's trying to get attention.

He's for gun control

>Despite being heavily associated with firearms in his Westerns and cop movies, Eastwood has publicly endorsed gun control since at least 1973. In the April 24, 1973, edition of The Washington Post, the star said "I'm for gun legislation myself. I don't hunt."

>Two years later, in 1975, Eastwood told People magazine that he favors "gun control to some degree". About a year later, Eastwood remarked that "All guns should be registered. I don't think legitimate gun owners would mind that kind of legislation. Right now the furor against a gun law is by gun owners who are overreacting. They're worried that all guns are going to be recalled. It's impossible to take guns out of circulation, and that's why firearms should be registered and mail-order delivery of guns halted."

>In 1993, he noted that he "...was always a backer" of the Brady Bill, with its federally mandated waiting period.

>In 1995, Eastwood questioned the purpose of assault weapons. Larry King, the television host and newspaper columnist, wrote in the May 22, 1995, edition of USA Today that "My interview with Eastwood will air on 'Larry King Weekend' ... I asked him his thoughts on the NRA and gun control and he said that while people think of him as pro-gun, he has always been in favor of controls. 'Why would anyone need or want an assault weapon?' he said."

That movie killed him you know.

Michael Bay makes great movies, inb4 Transformers. Pain & Gain is his best film to date, everything was perfect, his over the top style matched with a story that was equally excessive.

You know his name is Marrion

(((Michael Bay)))

A live feed of Merkel getting her fair share by the hand of a horde of intellectual refugees will render the last globalist 30 years or so of Hollyweird illusions pale by comparison.

TV is a nickname and nicknames are for friends and television is no friend of mine.

Henry Cavill wasn't bad in Superman and Man from Uncle

Yeah, it was what, filmed in an area that was used for nuclear testing?

That's a shit way to go, too.

Lel, wasn't he adopted, who gives a shit?

Ben Affleck

Chris Pratt?

yeah it was funny when he played other races and didn't change his signature drawl at all, but the man was in almost 200 movies.

Tom Berenger's character in Platoon was the definition of redpilled manliness.

Michael Keaton

Clint Eastwood is still alive. Cherish him, send him letters.

The closest of the moral actors is also Jon Voight - sadly his spawn Jolie is the worst a moral men can dream off - whore to the bone

>will smith
>manlet

>Oven dodger

Holy fuck, my sides

Vince Vaughn was a Republican/Libertarian (he grew up in fucking Lake Forest for God's sake), but I recently heard him say something stupid and liberal, so I don't know.

Don't worry, Sup Forums. There's another generation coming. Pic related.

Read up on Pratt. Dude's the fuckin' man.

Seems like a nice dude, pretty apolitical.

Gary Oldman is also pretty cool, he isn't very public but I think he is libertarian.

Paul thomas anderson has the potential. There will be blood was the best movie of the 2000s imp

>Libertarian
Hollywood cult that doesn't want to pay taxes.

He's super Christian. Not as heavy Christian as Mel is but pretty solid.

I've heard Gary Oldman is more libertarian than anything, but he's older, too. I was trying to think of younger generation.

I think I remember reading the Hanks family is Greek Orthodox and regularly attend also.

Yup, he's also part of some of the best fuck you organizations in the world.

He's obviously Blue team not Red.

Mel Gibson literally works for the Jews, he did more to slander the enemies of Jews than anyone else in the 90's

The most hated man in the 90's was Longshanks.

See pic related, it is Longshanks.

I mean you're not wrong.. but so are all protestants.

Luther hated the jews, now they love them? what.

>giving a shit about Hollywood

They don't actually have a monopoly on making movies, you know.

What are you talking about?

>Fuck you organizations
What is this?

Mel Gibson was a part of the most homoerotic interracial partnership ever in cinema, and you think he's based.

fuck why would you ruin dune with that terrible cast i didn't mind the casting of the mini series to be honest

Yes, but going by his Hollywood persona.

James Dean and Marlon Brando were both fags or bi with many lovers. Everybody is ugly now compared to them. Good enough. Dean is cut and Brando wasn't. I've seen pics and heard stories

>O V E N D O D G E R

Along with legolas and beeb, efron has flaccid nudes out too now

There's vague reports peppered throughout her career (and after) that she was the biggest bitch on the planet to work with and that she was legit crazy. Nobody wanted to name-drop her, but the pieces all fit.

Because pic related

He actively hunts when he's not working, so he's already less liberal than 99% of hollywood.

A real feminist.
FTFY

Not all secret societies are occult, some are just based old boys clubs.

I didn't say I think he's based. I said that he like others(Joe Rogan, Evangelicals, Mormons, Protestants) are evolving their positions after reviewing history fully.

WATCH

vidup.me/gi46sewz53r5

Has anybody ever noticed what a bad reputation that many (all?) right-leaning actors get? Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, Christian Bale.

Meanwhile, dickheads like Sean Penn can beat and abuse women, and still have people willing to work with him, and nobody trying to destroy his career and reputation.

Fucking Hollywood.

Pretty much.

TV and movie business are dead.

move on, its 2016.
time to be yourself a hero, go innawoods, shoot bad guys, explore the space or fight crusades.

what a time to live

This.

I might not like all his movies but the guy is redpilled and chill as hell.

Pic related, last Easter he built and put up a cross in the middle of the desert.

WTF i hate white men now

he was great in sniper too.

Based

Really good in parks and rec and can play more action stuff like Jurassic world

witnessed

Murdered his own soldier
>redpilled

Fucking right wingers
>always playing the victim card

Seems like a pretty genuine guy. I know people meme about having good role models, but that's actually pretty nice to see.

>dropping redpills left and right in the midst of a bunch of naive "intellectuals"
>gay calling
>juden calling

Holy shit, those hipsters were hypnotized.

Do you have a girlfriend?