5 Countries you like and explain why

1.Greece (Orthodox bros. Allways have your back. Fun to talk about how much we love each others country when on vacation anywhere in Greece.)
2.Romania (Orthodox bros. Never was at war. Hospitable to Serbs and have cool jokes about Bulgaria.)
3.Russia (Orthodox bros. Helped us more that we can repay throughout history. Fun to have drinking match with votka and rakija and hear how much they like Serbia, also great tourist.)
4.Hungary (Best minority we have in our country. Curently have alliance tier relations. Fun to hear how some Hungarians speak Serbian fluently, have funny language)
5.Bulgaria (Orthodox bros. Both us and them have been used by great powers to fight each other even tho we are very similar. Fun to get into (((fight))) over who is better, also tri moreta.)

Honorary mention: Fingolia (Cute anti-social people. Want to stab you when you try to hug them while drunk on rakija. Heroic winter war. Remind me of Serbs.)

Sgshdhfhffjdjdjjdfhjrrht t pebis pebissisisns penis

serbia , russia ,palestine , spain , italy

or Fucking faggot shitting up Sup Forums

America, Germany, UK, Croatia, Poland

I love you too bro

1. Switzerland (Catholic, Good, Great, Cold)
2. Switzerland (Protestant, Ok, Not bad, Cold)
3. Switzerland (Great, Doing Good, Keep it up)
4. Switzerland ( akd, akl12, Dk2krf, SJkdj)
5. Switzerland (Based, Very Good, Happy)

>palestine

Switzerland, Netherlands, Italy, Brazil, Japan.

1. WINLAND because we're the whitest and the best

other countries? well the us will be pretty based if trump manages to avoid voter fraud. uk is nigger shit, but nigel farage actually lifts their collective powerlevel to somewhat promising.

>Bulgaria
They are backstabbing cunts, but OK-tier

1. USA. they're are retarded offspring
2. Germany. before they were cucks they were cool
3. Portugal. oldest allies
4. France. historic banter
5. Serbia. the only Slavic country i respect

1. Austria (ANSCHLUSS JETZT)
2. Finland (BTFO'd UDSSR)
3. Japan (They tried)
4. Serbia (Remove Kebab)
5. Switzerland (Based)

*our

>shitting up Sup Forums
You should go back to stormfront you fucking redneck. People like you give us a bad name. The cancer of Sup Forums.

1. Ireland
2. UK
3. Norway
4. Netherlands
5. Germany

I look favorably to Austria, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia but I wouldn't want to live there.

Klootzak!

1) USA (always #1)
2) Germany I liked them before they became apologetic cucks
3) Finland (Haven't met a rude fin yet)
4) Sweden (Besides cuck memes, there's a lot of conservatives there who love guns and hate durka jihads as much as I do.)
5) Japan (Shine on you crazy, imperialistic nips)
Most hated countries are the UK and Brazil. Haven't met a single nice person from there yet. All brits have had stuck up, snobbish attitudes with egos bigger than the sun (most also hate guns/war with a burning passion, more cucked than Sweden imo). BRs don't need explaining. I hope one day I met a nice person from either, but until then they're on my shit list.

I know they backstabbed us more than once. But they also feel we did that to them. Also they are nothing compared to Croats.

>UK
Anglo
>Canada
Anglo
>Australia
Anglo
>New Zealand
Anglo

never mind. i don't respect Serbia any more

1. Croatia (Motherland)
2. Russia (based people, vodka, putin)
3. Hungary (based people. food, orban)
4. Australia (based banter, vegemite, fosters)
5. UK (whiskies, marmite, farage)

Greece for obvious reasons.

murica
straya
portugal
norway
india

1.Poland-beautiful cities and women,Chopin
2.Switzerland-comfy
3.Finland-comfy
4.???
5.???

1. Gernany
2. UK
3. United States
4. Belgium
5. Canada

Waarom ben ik een klootzak ?

1.UK
2.Canada
3.Australia
4.New Zealand
5.Norway

1. America - The mentally unstable next door neighbour I like to prank to watch sperg out
2. Russia - If they weren't already shitting down the throats of the EU I'd be on their side as a Slavbro
3. Poland - See above, only with memes
4. Japan - The Jew fears the samurai
5. China - When the sleeping dragon awakens the weakened Western world shall finally burn

Iceland- based as fuck jailed bankers and corrupt president
Poland- building walls ripping off corrupt EU good engineers
Hungary- see above
Ireland- homeland country predominantly
Philippines- Decent people based presidente

Why Palestine?

>Cuck'd

On a side note, Ottoman Official doesn't inherently mean Arab or nigger, just the Muslim Landlord.

1.UK
2.Canada
3.Australia
4.New Zealand
5.*Japan

>egos bigger than the sun

USA in a nutshell.

1. Finland
2. Canada
3. France (Iove their culture; I want to move there honestly)
4. Australia
5. Japan

We're binary stars. Doesn't mean I can't hate myself.

fantastic post

1. Netherlands
2. Japan
3. New Zealand
4. Estonia
5. Ireland

I also like Norway

1.usa
2.denmark
3.iceland
4. serbia?
i dont really like anyone else

Slovenian posters foam from their mouth whenever they se my flag, they still mad they got MARIOED with the Trieste thing. Same thing with croatian gypsies.
American posters are usually based depite the bantz, they either speak italian or love italy in general

1.Estonia (GREATEST VODKA ALLY AND CUTE

Italy, Spain, Argentina, Turkey, and Italy

Because Italy is the greatest

You forgot Germany, you honorary ayran

1. Poland - BFFs for ever
2. Austria - love-hate relationship, make Austro-Hungary great again
3. Croatia - best former clay, based Catholics, would personal-union again
4. Slovakia - butthurt Slavcunts, but they are quite based recently and we are very similar culturally
5. Russia - Putin is based and night give Transylvania back, that would cancel 1956

Italian here

1. Greece - una faccia una razza
2. Norway - wild nature, trolls, black metal
3. Japan - antisocial weebs
4. France - food nazis like us and i still like them even if they smell
5. Finland - same as Norway but their language is fun as fuck to listen to

1. Somalia - big, strong, handsome men
2. Afghanistan - pious, deeply religious people with beautiful traditions
3. Iraq - see above
4. Syria - very smart and educated people, lots of doctors and rocket scientists
5. Israel - our greatest ally

Cheers mate.
See, they love us everywhere!

kek

I'm crying

>5. Russia - Putin is based and night give Transylvania back, that would cancel 1956

topdesu

Top Kek

You like Serbia? Usually Scandinavians hate our guts...

Mah old nigga

>Italy (Because obviously we're the best at everything we can be bothered to get off our lazy asses and do)
>The good ol' US of A (Gun laws, endless deserted wilderness, can get some serious money if you're not a retard)
>UAE (Money, also I respect them for not being idiots and diversifying unlike the saudis)
>Ex Yugoslavia (Great meat/fish dishes all round, very hospitable, unlimited freedumz (especially in bosnia/serbia if you've got enough for a small bribe.))
>Australia (Great shitposting)

I'm literaly shaking. Kek.

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

1 France.
2 Portugal
3 Scotland(in the UK)
4 Hungary
5 Germany

1. [SPOT RESERVED FOR THE U.S.A.]
2. Canada, for their Canadians and their easy social graces
3. Great Britain - Hi dad!!
4. France - Hi mom!!
5. Australia - Classic

1. Austria (I really like their flag, and I used to have some close Austrian friends, guess I associate them with the country, never actually visited).
2. Norway (Same as above, also never visited).
3. The Netherlands (I have been to it a few times and the people are really friendly and the countryside is beautiful, it has some good stuff in it as well history-wise).
4. Portugal (Eternal ally, need to visit it one day).
5. Australia (Seem like nice people and the country is so huge there is everything in it, I want to visit it and see that big rock in the desert one day).

Rate and hate. Also yes I don't get out of the country much.

Leva la Yugoslavia e ci siamo

looks like you need some diversity and cultural enrichment, choco-bro

>Most hated countries are the UK

1 v 1 Rust head shots only you bitch bastard!

man often I feel like the people of the netherlands are like our lost brothers. Everytime I visit friends, I really have a great time and we are enjoying each others company very much.

I wish germany and netherlands were one country. We don't make that much of a diffrence

>Serbia. the only Slavic country i respect
You know that Prince Charles was being cucked by the Serb king for all those years that he was saying in the UK?

>3. France (Iove their culture; I want to move there honestly)

It's one of the most densely populated countries on the planet. Choose some North African country and get the same experience, but with more space.

1.France Brothers in arms.
2.Syria Based Assad
3.Japan They invent cool tech
4.China They make our stuff
5.Iran i love persian women

1. Estonia for a beneficial booze-for-moneys relationship. Also very cute.
2. Japan for almost identical social rules. Very respectable. Thought they could drink more.
3. Hungary for long-lost-cousin lingual relationship

The rest can pretty much go fuck themselves.

Nah m8, they're based.

1)Serbians orthodox bros
2)Italians same shit different clay (una faccia una razza)
3)Cypriots literally same blood, fuck the Turks
4)Palestinians excellent diplomacy
5)Germans they want to put us in line though we dont want to, cause they secretly admire our ancient spirit,and can't figure out why we we fucked up

1. Poland (brothers in arms, same history, longest alliance in European history)
2. Poland (brothers in arms, same history, longest alliance in European history)
3. Poland (brothers in arms, same history, longest alliance in European history)
4. Poland (brothers in arms, same history, longest alliance in European history)
5. Poland (brothers in arms, same history, longest alliance in European history)

I can almost guarantee it's because of the le based kebab remover memes.

Russia
china
south korea
north korea
japan

I like them because they will be the successors to the developed world when the west falls.

(honorable mention to any country in central/east Europe like Poland, hungary, Czech, etc)

>3. France (Iove their culture; I want to move there honestly)

If you're from rural USA, don't.

Europe is much more crowded than you can imagine and you wouldn't like it.

If you're from a big city more power to you.

1. Bangladesh - Muh heritage and has some bright people. A lot of the smart people left for better education in the West and there's a lot of crime now. Also cucked by floods and Pakistan, who we ended up defeating. Still there are good people there living a very simple life, but there's lots of pollution and the legitimately 3rd world tier cities where you can see the young child labourers on cigarette breaks are horrible. Some beautiful sights there though.

2. United States - Muh freedom and hope for preserving conservative values, a lot of spergs there though. Still an important country though and has had a pretty good impact on the world. Thanks for the promotion of democracy burgers.

3. Japan - Strong cultural, though autistic, impact on the world and home to cool traditions and religions. It is nationalist and peaceful now, low crime rate, good people, without it there would be no Sup Forums

4. Russia - Cool history, but it's a shithole. They fell for the communist meme and Putin is a huge cunt who is only good for opposing the EU and some American foreign policy

5. Iran - Retarded now after the ((( U.S. ))) planted the Shah and the Islamists ended up as the new leaders after the rebellion. Was full of smart, secular people who were forever warriors and built a great civilization that was unfortunately cucked by the Arabs. Maybe one day they will rise again.

1. Finland (Brothers and we share history together
2. Hungary (Never been there but they are doing some good things like shutting down the borders, keeping it right)
3. Iceland (beautiful nature, there's still real vikings here)
4. USA (places like Utah are awesome)
5. Germany (I love the countryside in northern germany)

nah France is the best

Not really, Trst has become a shithole because of albos and other diaspora scum

Seeing you overwhelmed with domestic and alien niggers brings a tear of joy to my eyes, keep it up and don't let that rubble bury you the next time there's an earthquake, that is if you even get bailed out by krauts to even live that long

1. US (maximum diversity in landscapes and nature, if you're tired of sceneries in the US, you're tired of life)
2. Italy, mid-southern (while a logistical shithole, if you have the money, life there is paradise. Sun, olive oil, great wines and fruits, I dearly miss living there)
3. Germany (it just works, mate. Highest level of intelligence amongst regional politicians I've ever encountered)
4. New Zealand (sure, there's not much apart from sheep, but it's definitely unlike any other place I've ever lived. Almost alien.)
5. Ireland (it's like the UK, but less curry)

> 5. Germany (I love the bbc in northern germany)

ftfy

indeed, yes. we are very similar in almost every aspect.

Like clockwork

Ireland,Serbia,Poland,Italy,Greece

1. ukraine historically because of kievan rus, muh vikangz and their attempt to help us during the great northern war
2. Finland because they are mememasters who helped us dominate the baltic and kick serious ass for about a century even with our low population
3. poland because they are strong and i respect them over their victories against us during our countless wars
4. norway because i like norwegians and i like scandinavians pretty naturally, they're just interesting to talk to for some reason.
5. denmark - see above

Poland
latvia
fingolia
serbia
ireland

i hate other countrys

kek

Slovenia is mad that they're literally just an inconvenient strip of land that Italians have to cross in August to get to Croatia.

>1945
>disgusting Croats and Slovenes force 350.000 Italians to leave their ancestral homelands
>even kill 15.000, including children, throwing them in the foibes just because they spoke a different language
>Even threaten invading Italy to annex TRIESTE or whatever they call it in those Zrekezavod languages
Fast Forward to
>2016
>"mate we shouldn't hate them"

I'm going to Australia soon so I'm rising the shitposting level :^)

Oh come on Amadej, stay here in your cozy cuckshed while the italian bull upstairs does business

Yeah, an inconvenient little strip of total military defeat and successful ethnic cleansing of your kind from the premises

USA (Master)
Japan ( neighbours )
China (neighbours )
Taiwan( neighbours )
Vietnam ( neighbours ,)

#1 Poland - BFFs
#2 Czech Republic - beautiful country, and kind people
#3 Finland - Our long lost northern relatives. During the winter war, Hungary even sent troops to help the Finns.
#4 Serbia (?) - I admire the people, but fucking hate their political leadership
#5 Russia - Based as fuck, one of the few countries that isn't cucked, managed to recover from the '90s economic depression

1. Poland (Fucking amazingly cool culture of swords n' shit)

2. Russia (Stick to their guns, literally)

3. Japan (Technology, weeb shit, vidya)

4. Germany (Technology, benis)

5. Italy (Food and science)

Hey, Reddit. Rank the top 5 countries.

> Cuba
> Russia (Soviet Union)
> China
> North Korea
> Sweden

>Hungary
Since I started school I have been taught that our only friends are Hungarians. Never met one irl but Hungarians over here seem very based. Also they gave us gulash. And Janos Hunyady. And they helped Poles during ww2.

>Czech Republic
Great beer, Skoda, funny language, and very positive people.

>Japan
Im not weeaboo but they seem to be very organized (just look how they dealed with tsunami) and traditional society fighting against Western """culture""".

>Australia
I respect everyone who doesn't sniff petrol and can survive in such hostile environment. Met two Australian guys over here, great people and know how to drink.

That's all

>implying we didn't start it.

Read a book every once in a while.
Also the war is over and it has been for a long time.

Everyone likes Italians there now.