Heritage thread

Heritage thread?
AMA as well I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Badin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

English, English, English, German, German, German, English, English ...........
........ Normanic, Roman, Greek (Spartan origin) possibly Egyptian.

What the fuck.
How the fuck did a Egyptian get to UK?
Also based anglo man, greatest ally.

kek

top kek. your father would rather marry a shitskin mexican than a serb. Typical croat.

Me great great grandpapo be from Africa land den da british man com an steal dem into Jamaica so de great grandpapo and grandpapo be Jamaican seen den afta dey independen from da Britain dey tell we can come into babylon for the money an ting so da grandpapo com to London Town now ma pap meet som fine white skin British mama now me half devil half blak but me identify as African seen

Rijeka?
Go back to Serbia you Turkshit, no problem with Serbs who stay in Serbia.

no chance you canadin mongrel. Im on my rightful clay.

>worked with jews
>left Yugoslavia before the war
>za dom spremni!
>mexican

Holy fucking shit you are a nigger.

When you got btfo'd into oblivion? kek Serbs are decreasing and in Canada most coalburners are Albanian,munchacake and Serbian.
You can't make this shit up, also i'm laffin when Hasanbegovic becomes Poglavnik and finishes the job you scum.

My dad left in the 70's, why are you so mad Novak ;)))

>Budi covjek to je dika, budi roda svoga slika!
>literally doesn't fight in war for independence

Fucking kill yourself.

>Hasanbegovic
top kek.
that's literally most turkshit last name ever
nice dubs thtough

He sent over 30k for weapons and uniforms kek, he was in Canada and fucked up his leg on the job. Also he just had my older brother sooo...
Novak your so mad... Stay in Serbia roach boy.

He's a muzz, but based as hell.
If you love Serbia so much go back to it Aleksander.

Considering you hate Serbs, you must think of Croats quite highly. How exactly have you contributed to the advancement of the human race? You got your independence just 25 years ago lmao

This guy, God bless him.

Check my double trips nigger, God is with me.

Looks like you're one off there, buddy. God isn't with you after all.

Is that a guy who got his house blown up by croats for being so based croat?

He was testing me lad, check these.

God is with Croatia and justice will come to Chetniks, also deal with the Albanians please they're worse than you.

template??????????????????

Here ally.

thanks

Fuarkkk i saved the template.

r8 me

>California
How did you survive I was there for my best friends wedding and someone robbed me, then some skinny spic tried again while I was sober kek. Cool ancestry though, Austria is best ally.

i live in based san diego lol. never had any sort of run in with mexaniggers or anything

r8 my senpai

BLUD

>tfw practically a whiteman with tan skin
God bless my genes, I literally don't look like any ethnicity on this earth. I actually hate most mexicans except my family and Tejanos, and boys on my soccer team.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

From left to right

Belarussian, Belarussian, Russian, Russian - Norwegian, Norwegian, Norwegian, Norwegian

Belarussian, Russian - Norwegian, Norwegian

Russian - Norwegian

Norwegian

>Russian
Into the trash lad, gopnik.

>leaf

All Irish as far as I know, at least in the past 2-5 generations

God bless you brate.
My Grandfathers brother was in the SS actually in the black legion which is fucking cool.

Croatian masterrace

Where in Croatia do your parents come from?

My great-great-grandparents moved from Dalmatia (Zadar) to Slavonia somewhere between 1899-1901. The great-grandparents from my fathers side come also from Dalmatia, also from Bibinje near Zadar. My degenerate communist grandmother was from Sinj, and my communist degenerate cuck grandpa, her husband, was from Bibinje. They also came to Slavonija. My father left them when he reached the age of 18, and completely broke off relations and contact with them. My dad was based. He finished college by himself, and worked his way up in a construction company, he saw a large part of Europe which left a great impact on him as a young man and when the war broke out, he was among the first volunteers. He got very sick (lung cancer) and died in September 1992.

whole family of mine were yugo communists.
never been more proud of that fact.

Your father sounds like a great man, my father is from Medmurje and his whole family didn't join the party and hated commies with a passion. My dad went to Ljubljana to get into his bricklaying trade and moved to Canada in the 70's.
Commies are disgusting, esp if they're Croats themselves, literal traitors.

better get some u's

Father's family was Huguenots and Episcopalians, been here for a long ass time. Rich as shit wasps. Mother's are Missouri steamboat people. Don't know much on that side.

Based.

>tfw Anglo

Standard British mutt.There's some contention and my maternal grandfather might have been a bastard but it was world war II and his parents thought they'd both die.

>t. Juan Steinović
I remember you.
Need to update mine with some detail.

>Mexican Croat

Jebote zivot, posle ovoga sam sve video...

My whole family on my mothers side were radical anti communists and they hated everything about them. My father was also a passionate anti-communist and anti-yugoslav.
He never joined the communist party also, and on my mothers side was literally noone with a communist past. As you can see from my image, my mothers side of the family was strictly Croatian/Nationalist. And I like to keep it that way as well.

Marry your own kind Jamal

>swedish woman
>marries a nigger
I guess it goes back further then this neolib crap

who /inbred/ here?

On je neki """""""""patriota"""""""""" koji zna da mrzi Srbe a ne zna ni rec """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""hrvatskog""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>I guess it goes back further then this neolib crap

Kek, they actually imported niggers back in 18th century, and they blacked their women.

This guy was literally with royal family, also probably fucked his sister in law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Badin

kek
I remember you.

If your dad was white you would be better looking.

Whiter than average S*rb

21st Albanian Mountain Divsion here

Got any webbed toes?

I've heard that its the opposite when it comes to that stuff.

Lol i argued with you about a month ago.

You are the one that was shilling for muslims, saying that they are good people.

Didn't know back than that you are a fucking half mexican. Slav-mexican combination...i can't take you seriously anymore lad, sorry.

At least i know what kind of leafs post here.

Literally god tier genetics, I can't imagine being a cuck for the Turks for so long.
You actually have Turk dna which makes me just laugh out loud.

croatian diaspora stronk. Come back home Ante or there will be none left here but us serbs. kek

>makes me just laugh out loud.
>God tier genetics

I can't... you have fucking Aztec and slav blood, what the fuck are you.

Image swede going to india and fucking one of the indian women... what the fuck would that kid be?

Swedish and indian genetics? What would that shit look like?

Same goes for this, Croatian guy, out of all anglo women, fucks a fucking mixture of aztecs and spaniards.

Your mom is spanish rape baby. I have never seen and never imagined slav-aztec-spanish mixture.

I feel sorry for you lad, honestly. Can't take you seriously anymore...

>Ante

Lik je jebeno polu meksikanac halooo breee.

POLU MEKSIKANAC POLU HRVAT.

NJEGOV CALE JE MOGAO DA BIRA IZMEDJU SVIH KANADJANKI I LIK JE IZABRAO JEBENU MEKSIKANKU KOJA JE POLU ASTEK POLU SPANAC.

NA STA TAJ LIK LICI JEBO TE ZIVOT?

By any chance your Spanish quote is from Alvaro Obregon?

If you bothered to look I'm French and amerindian with slav and Austrian heritage. Basically a creole, I bet you don't even have blue eyes. Ahh Turk genes fucking your people for 500 years.

Ne znam...Pavelića?

I live here too and I dont think its nearly as bad as other parts of california

Rate me boys

Emiliano something I forgot his name

Maybe my great grandparents were even fought with each other. Pretty weird

Wonderful!

This is last thing i will post here, in this thread.

Thank you for revealing yourself, i always wondered why would you act this retarded, now i have the answer.

You are not worth my or anyone's reply anymore.

With a euro French man... God how shit is Serbia? Also why are your diaspora so degenerate they're practically Sweden tier with the lib shit

>With a euro French man

My ancestors made it easy

Guac man

>insecurely points out his eye colour twice to divert attention from that fact that he's a subhuman