JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1q_8QQO70Q
fivethirtyeight.com/features/trumps-popularity-has-dipped-most-in-red-states/
kwtx.com/content/news/Trump-voters-very-religious--443162893.html
newsweek.com/trump-obsessed-hillary-clinton-president-still-tweeting-about-her-297-days-658326?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody watches television anymore, and they sure as hell won't watch television about television

>faith in humanity rising

Only faggots are american

What are they implying by using this image with that headline?

>inb4 some dumb shit about jews / liberals / sjw ruined the emmys

They did

>man in a dress

POWERFUL

As much as I would love to blame this on colbert, no one actually watches the emmys anyways. If he had tanked the Oscars it would have been funnier

Goddamned jews / liberals / sjw ruined the emmys.

yaaas stephen slaaay

They are implying that an image of the actual Emmys award show is a good pairing with the arrival about the Emmys award show?

Did you want a picture of a dinosaur you autistic man-child?

wooow clever ruse

next post the screencap that only has one (you)

I mean the Jews have been apart of visual media since they all left Germany in the 1930s. Before that Weimar Germany led the movie industry of the 1920s and early 30s.

and SJW pandering has been destroying visual media since 2013

DRUMPF

This is how delusional works.
They're listening to a vocal minority and thinking this is what EVERYONE wants.
They don't and still can't realize more than 3/4ths of the country voted for him.
The more they do this, the lower their ratings will sink.

/thread

This is true though, no normal person wants to watch the Emmys in the first place, now even fewer do because of the constant politics

It's funny since the title is ambiguous, it could be read as the Emmy's sinking to a new low or the Emmy ratings sinking to a new low. The Picture makes the former interpretation seem more plausible.

This was the best Emmys intro IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=i1q_8QQO70Q

>inb4 some dumb shit about how jews / liberals / sjws didn't ruin the emmys

Just look at the ratings.

Stop giving hollywood circlejerk scams attention.

You buy Emmy's and Oscar's with jew gold.

Sneed?

It's weird that nobody watches the Emmys but everyone watches the Oscars because everyone seems to watch the actual shows that receive Emmys (I've heard tons of talk about Handmaid's Tale) but nobody actually watches the Oscar winning movies like Moonlight.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/trumps-popularity-has-dipped-most-in-red-states/

Trump's popularity is dropping fast.

And by the way, more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

>inb4 someone tells the truth about a situation

kek'd. maybe they should add more nigger or fag award categories, that'll bring back the millions of watchers!

Are those the same polls that said he had a 1% chance of winning?
Open your eyes moron.

kwtx.com/content/news/Trump-voters-very-religious--443162893.html
>“Most Americans do not feel threatened in any way by Jewish people,” he said.

Why are there some guys dressed like women dancing with them?

But it's okay for Florida and a few swing states to speak for our country?

Fuck off with your electoral college bullshit. Bush won the EC but not the popular too, and even Republicans agree he was a terrible fucking president.

>open border policy has turned previous red states entirely blue from beaner illegal immigration and subsequent anchor baby factory production
>THE EC IS RLY BAD THO REEE

yeah, whatever cunt.

I'd rather have several states deciding it than 3 cities

Several dinky states that contribute fuck all to this country's economy. Yeah, good job giving those dumb rednecks the say.

>florida doesn't contribute to the economy

hmmm

Great news.

Liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

>hurr it's not okay for a big state like California to decide the election but it's okay for a big state like Florida to decide the election because Florida tends red and that's totally okay with me!
Suck on that Trump dick some more.

But that's exactly what happened.

Ha ha triggered liberals am I right! He said as Trump's presidency crashed and burned.

LUBTARDS BTFO

>Sup Forums obsessing about the Emmys
They really are easy to trigger, aren't they?

HUURRRR, PRESIDENTS SHOULD BE PICKED BASED ON SQUARE FEET, DDDUUUURRRRR.

White liberals are race traitors and really should be marched into mass Graves.

> one post
> obsessing

by your own standards, you too are obsessed.

>WAHH NOT EVERY STATE IS A SWING STATE, THIS IS UNFAIR

how retarded can you be? holy shit. do you think there is like a council of states that all gathered and said "ok, this year we're gonna make Florida and Pennsylvania swing states so they control this years election, all in agreement?"

kill yourself for being such a brainlet. HE FLIPPED PENNSYLVANIA it hasn't gone red since 1988.

you mean (((white))) liberals

Are we talking about the same Emmy who's obsessed with the president and the current politic of today?

The people that matter picked the president and trump won them in a landslide.

this.
fuck trump, fuck white people only city people voted hillary the rest were redneck stumpjumper drumpf supporters

The electoral college is such a weird system.
Why not just count all votes? Thats how its done in most countries with a democracy.

first post best post

LIEberals are obsessed with trump. Makes me happy you faggots can't stop thinking about him.

Muh, Mob Rule.

I dont think people understand. When you're fake even the msot stupid people realize it and they hate you. It's really that simple. This isnt just politics or trump or right/left wing. Its just about being fake.
Say what you want about this alt-right but they're sincere. They dont wanna have a filter, thats why they loved Trump so much. This left wing on the other hand(which isnt even left wing really, since when the real left insults and bullies poors) have a lot of shit to hide. They're fake and it shows. They know they're losing and they're so mad about it, because Trump is a stupid guy and yet he won.
I dont know what more they need to start looking at themselves and try to fix all the rotten shit in their cores. See, people dont even watch your precious emmys anymore, because they know what'll happen so well.

You either adapt or die, man. This is nature, and now we're in the era of post-truth. Get rid of that fake filter. People are more than okay with chaos, as long as it fits them.

No it isn't.

>be retard liberal
>say something retarded
>get called retarded
>hur durr drumpfkins Le btfo u r mad XD

I, too, am happy that people are paying close attention to his every mistake so that it will be even easier to impeach him.

All that money from the blues states comes from Republican tax payers. Th

What

America is a republic though

Hah keep dreaming, he's not going anywhere.

8 years

Those states all contribute greatly to the economy you dunce. Take your shitty cities and go look for a handout somewhere else

Emmy wins for people of shit color and women were everywhere

if you did that then all the candidates will just focus on the urban centers.

last election we had 120 million people cast votes

you have 8 million in NYC 4 Million In LA and 50 million in California at large. The midwest and middle America will NEVER get any visits from candidates

How in the fuck does this picture convey the Grammys sinking to a new low quality wise?They have dance numbers at all these shows

It ain't beacuse it was bad, it's just because no one watches cable anymore. Only people older than 50 get subscribed

>anybody obsessing over the lowest rated Emmy show in history

Kek

Because gender is just a social construct user

It's on CBS you doofus.

We don't decide things based on mob rule. We aren't a pure democracy you idiot.

The founders were scared of knee-jerk reactions a pure democracy might have.

I'll enjoy your tears in November.

Why are Trump supporters so easily trolled and butthurt

it should
land owning white men should be the only ones allowed to vote since they basically feed the entire country
give me one good reason some fat sheboon with a liberal art degree writing shitty blog post for salon as a diversity hire should be allowed to vote

>don't know how the political system works
>get btfo
>WHY U SO EZ TROLL

nice damage control

Trump himself is easily trolled and butthurt. He is STILL talking about Hillary eight months after the election.

newsweek.com/trump-obsessed-hillary-clinton-president-still-tweeting-about-her-297-days-658326?amp=1

Well you sure got me there! Sup Forums was right again!

you don't sneed to tell me I'm right, I know I am

This. Their obsession is reaching mentally ill levels.

>Only white males work in farms.

>talking about people = mental illness
Glad you're not a doctor. I'd wager you don't have a degree in anything.

>you will never be this butthurt

>fivethirtyeight.com

American "" "" "" "democracy" "" "" ""

Eh? I'm not American I was just making an observation on what I see on Sup Forums
You kind of proved the point. Why do you have so much impotent rage?

>dont have anything to say but really want to post anyway

lol at (You)

A bunch of feminist trannies singing and dancing about how evil Trump is doesn't speak to a ceremony's quality. Pandering that much could definitely be seen as sinking to a new low.

Just wondered if people could explain it to me

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary.

Liberals are out of touch. How is this stop shocking? 2018 is gonna be another shock for them as well. Can't wait for the tears.

>talking about
Kate McKinnon took home the statue for Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. “On a very personal note I want to say thank you to Hillary Clinton for your grace and grit, and thank you to my mother and sister, I’m so proud of you mom, I love you.”

Moments later, Colbert sang a song, at one point delivering the line, “Even treason’s better on TV,” as an image flashed of Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. As Colbert continued his song, a chorus line of dancers dressed as handmaids from “The Handmaids Tale” — male, female, and transgender — danced behind him.

He then segued into mocking Trump for having never received a Grammy. “I thought you people loved morally compromised anti-heroes! You love Walter White, he’s just Walter much-whiter. And he never forgave you and he never will. The president complained repeatedly that the Emmys are rigged.”

But he didn’t, because unlike the presidency, Emmys go to the winner of the popular vote.”

Not obsessed. Just talking about.

Hey guys just be fucking happy that during the Handmaiden piece the transgender faggot didn't drop his dilatation dildo. Blessed we are for small mercies.

Aka niggers

Stephen Colbert... the SMART choice

Hillary for the illegal vote.