Drugs

Assist me in ranking drugs by their level of degeneracy

Based Tier:
Uncut Cocaine (if used to assist in business/wallstreet)

Caution Tier:
Alcohol
Tobacco
Prescription stimulants (eg adderal)
Prescription Opiates
Barbiturates (housewives only)

Loser Tier:
Cough Syrup
Prescription depressants (ambian)
Cut Cocaine
Ecstasy/MDMA
LSD

Depraved Tier:
Heroin/opiates
Mushrooms

Dindu Tier:
Marijuana
Inhalants
Crack
Non-prescription amphetamines
PCP
"Street" Drugs (eg krokodil)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/the-nazi-death-machine-hitler-s-drugged-soldiers-a-354606.html
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23273798.2016.1217030
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160818090035.htm
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drugs? No drugs.

What are you talking about?

You son of a whore.

I would adjust LSD on your list. Can do a lot for your perspective. Also, LSD microdosing can help you learn things faster, have faster reflex response, etc

is this a meme? why are ppl shilling LSD on Sup Forums?
What did you do government?

Caution Tier:
Alcohol
Marijuana

loser tier:
Prescription drugs
Tobacco
Molly/Ecstasy/MDMA

Awakened Tier:
LSD
Mushrooms
DMT

Depraved Tier:
Bath salts
Meth
Angel dust
opiates

Dindu tier:
Crack
Cough syrup
heroin
inhalants

what about benzos?

mushrooms "depraved"???? yet opiates are just "caution"?

> depraved tier
> mushrooms

God forbid you alter your consciousness/think in a way that isn't in line with Western consumer culture.

Add tramadol to awakened tier

Fuck off hippy

Benzos are prescrip depressants (ie loser tier)

Heroin is an opiate/opioid

add benzos to loser tier and this is the best list

mckenna tier: LSD shrooms DMT ayahuasca

chill tier everyday stuff - weed

stuff that will seriously fuck you up fast - cocaine, opiates, powerful stimulants

faggot tier - bathsalts, ether, pcp, synthetic weed

where's coke line up for you?
Should we factor what coke/ecstasy is cut with to determine depravity (eg meth ecstasy vs caffeine)

un cut cocaine is the single best experience i've ever had in my life

Caution Tier:
Marijuana
Tramadol
LSD
Alcohol

Loser Tier:
Opiates
Tobacco
DXM
Benzos
Depraved Tier:
Inhalants
Bath salts
Crack
Krokodil
PCP
Meth

Divine Moments of Truth Tier:
Mushrooms
Peyote
Mescaline
DMT

> fuck off hippy

Nice non argument. Did (((they))) tell you psychedelics are bad? God forbid you don't conform and think for yourself.

second best actually

Umm.. I don't see any benzos on there sweetie x

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO MEMES

What do you guys think about Paroxetine for recreational use?

heres a list of drugs ive taken
25I NBOME
LSD
SHROOMS
WEED
ALCOHOL
NICOTINE
CODEINE
MORPHINE
COCAINE
HASH/OIL
PHENETYLAMINE
OXAZEPAM
DIAZEPAM
LORAZEPAM
VARIOUS SSRI'S
MDMA
VARIOUS FIRST GENERATION ANTIHISTAMINES

rate me

>Giving money to Mexican cartels and Negro gangs
>Being anything but scum.
Disgusting

>Based Tier:
>Uncut Cocaine (if used to assist in business/wallstreet)

Oh look, some dumbass watched The Wolf of Wallstreet and thought the characters were supposed to be good guys.

spiegel.de/international/the-nazi-death-machine-hitler-s-drugged-soldiers-a-354606.html

degenerate/88

That movie pissed all over the actual way people on wallstreet work

I know people who work for big banks that take little hits throughout the day to keep mental acuity sharp. They're hardly partiers, they're just overcoming the glut to pump out results.

Loser tier:

Cocaine
Alcohol
Tobacco
Prescription Stimulants
Prescription Opiates
Barbiturates
Cough Syrup
Depressants
Cut Cocaine
Ecstasy/MDMA
LSD
Heroin/opiates
Mushrooms
Marijuana
Inhalants
Crack
Amphetamines
PCP
Benzos

Fucking chihuahua pain medicine tier are you niggers fucking serious:
Tramadol

Me favotre!

Normie tier:
Alcohol
Cocaine

Loser tier:
Weed
Low level shit/perscription shit

Depraved tier:
Heroin, Crack, Meth, LSD

Treat with caution tier:
MDMA

Erase from your life, never approach, be wary of at all times tier:
PCP

t. city analyst

>Based Tier:

you need to be 18 to post on this board kiddo

Where is flakka in that list of yours?

>Based Tier:
>Uncut Cocaine
Is this a subtle "kys"? Welcome to the world of easy as fuck ODing.

Ya i'm reconsidering that one, since real based would be to be ubermensch without chemical assistance.

I'll drop to caution

what the fuck does uncut cocaine mean

Somebody give this man a pussy!

Most dealers mix sugar, baking soda, whatever to dilute it/let them sell more

Apparently you have to know someone to get it reliably pure.

You know, there are lots of drugs that have pills that are the color blue, be them benzos or stims. It's like they're trying to point out the obvious, fucking with certain drugs is some blue pilled shit. Cannabis is subversively blue pilled though. I call it the "botanical jew"

Anything that is physically addictive is degenerate as fuck nigger. Physically addictive drugs stronger than caffeine take control of your life.

Based Tier:
-Psychedelic Tryptamines and LSD (Mushrooms, DMT). Low physical toxicity, risk to mental health is managable, negligible physical addiction potential. Can be used to enhance creativity via increased brain activity in areas connected with free association. Can be used for spiritual purposes to decrease fear of death in terminally ill or those affected with PTSD. The Double Helix structure of DNA was discovered by an LSD using molecular biologist, and so was PCR, one of the biggest breakthroughs of the 20th century that has allowed ALL of our progress in DNA knowledge, research, and technology.
-Caffeine, a mild, productivity enhancing stimulant, mildly addictive but addiction to it causes negligible harm physically, mentally, or socially.
-Mescaline

Okay if in Moderation Tier:
-Alcohol when used socially
-Orally ingested low dose cocaine (like coca cola used to have) from coca leaves.
-Marijuana, again, social use
-Mild Prescription Stimulants (Modafinil)
-MDMA
-Nitrous Oxide

Medical Use Only tier: These should be used sparingly under medical direction only and only for medical use. Using these for any other purpose is "You done fucked up" tier, as they're all addictive and relatively dangerous.
-Opioids and Kratom, but excluding Heroin
-Barbituates
-Benzodiazapenes
-Strong Prescription Stimulants (Amphetamine (Adderall) and Methamphetamine)

You Done Fucked Up tier:
-Refined Cocaine, enjoy your addiction and heart attacks
-Tobacco, enjoy your cancer or COPD
-DXM and Ketamine enjoy your Olney's lesions
-Alcohol and Marijuana abused on a daily basis

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING? tier:
-Heroin and Krokodil
-Methamphetamine (unless prescribed)
-PCP
-Inhalants other than Nitrous Oxide
-Crack Cocaine
-Deleriants (Jimson Weed, Belladonna, high doses of Diphenhydramine, etc)
-Research Chems

>cocaine is based tier
>LSD is loser tier
Shit list already tbqh

who cares: all of them

nigger tier:
crack, heroin, PCP, other nigger drugs

>cocaine

Yeah fiending and readministering the dose of an addictive cardiotoxic drug every 15-20 minutes is what come to mind when I think of god tier drugs. What can possibly go wrong?

>Low physical toxicity, risk to mental health is managable, negligible physical addiction potential. Can be used to enhance creativity via increased brain activity in areas connected with free association. Can be used for spiritual purposes

>-Opioids and Kratom, but excluding Heroin
Kek Kratom
Dangerous
Nigger I just went cold turkey after a year of daily frequent use in the 20G+ range
I'm on day 6 and I feel fine, had some RLS on 2&3 but otherwise nuffinz.

g should be based

What's wrong with LSD? It's fun as hell and a solid learning experience

Kratom I see use for medically but abusing opioids for fun gets you addicted.

>le business man does coke and goes speedy to check out my last digit, four

Cool meme opinions bro

I was using it for IBS, I just used up the last of mine and am gonna go back to using immodium/loperamide to treat it.

Thanks DEA, you've given me the gift of stomach cramps, again!

Lol you are a fag. Haven't even smoked meth fag

Alcohol is fine rest is degenerate and non white

>sugar
>baking soda
Come on man it's like you're not even trying

Fuck that. Your ancestors were guaranteed finding ways to get high as shit. Drugs and their connection to humanity and spirituality are as primal as it gets, that we have built a fucked up culture around them is not the fault of the substance but of idiots.

Psychedelics have been used for thousands of years for spiritual purposes. I only included mescaline as a separate entry because it's a phenethylamine rather than a tryptamine but same concept. People use DMT and Mescaline for "spiritual" use generally rather than to have fun.

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23273798.2016.1217030
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160818090035.htm

That's what I mean by enhanced creativity. It increases activity in an area of the brain associated with semantic priming. So they associate things that normally aren't associated with each other.. which can lead to more expressive and imaginative work.

and that's fine, that's why it's in medical use tier.

Just don't abuse it to get high and you should avoid most problems with dependence.

>marijuana
>dindu tier

I know plenty of tradesmen who use marijuana to get in the zone and relieve muscle pain. fuck off.

i don't smoke pot and i drink too much. alcohol is clearly worse than grass.

Every drug thread until you like it

Degenerate Tier:
All of the above.

Mind altering substances are for the weak-willed.

Welp I won't have a choice at the end of the month, unless the vendors and advocate groups stop the DEA from C1ing it.

that pic is dutch xtc
>tfw you plebian Sup Forumsfags will never experience an upper middle class white electronic music party (no shitty EDM) on xtc

>Based Tier:

OP confirmed for being underage or a fresh 18 year old at best.

Fuck off kiddo.

Based tier: testosterone.

Pleb-tier: everything else

>ODing on cocaine
shut the fuck up retard

DEGENERATE tier:
drug that are not meant for medical purpose

FTFY

>oh shit what are you doing tier
>research chems such as 4FA etc
kek everybody uses that shit here (nearly as popular as xtc)

cough syrup is dindu tier marijuana is loser tier

Yes, you can OD on Cocaine and go into cardiac arrest. It kills people every year.

sorry for calling you a retard you're right
but damn that sounds stupid
i meet a lot of dumb people that have way too much and nothing happens

Olneys leisions are a crock of shit. Ketamine is a perfectly fine substance.
Go back to erowid.

>muh based cocaine
Kill yourself cunt
There is no such thing as a "based" drug

Shrooms are more powerful than most people give credit. Most would find the effects on par with food poisoning.

and that's extremely risky as those aren't as well studied as many other chemicals.

I mean one of the reasons why LSD ISN'T in a tier like that is because we've researched the SHIT out of it back in the 40's-60's.before it became illegal. We're pretty confident in saying that it won't kill you, mutate your genes, cause cancer, physical addiction, or physical diseases, because we studied all that. There were studies done to see if LSD was a teratogen and caused chromosome damage.

I mean we were so fascinated by LSD in the 50's and 60's that we thought it might be useful as a truth serum or mind control drug, and the CIA and military were dosing people with it to see how that panned out.

The result of all this is we know that, barring you hallucinating and causing yourself harm in an accident, LSD will probably not physically harm you.

but research chems? Some of those have killed, even if they're chemically related to other drugs that we're more familiar with.

I had a friend of mine die of 2-CT-7. It's chemically related to MDMA, and MDMA has been studied and we know enough about it to say it's "somewhat" safe but risky to use as a street drug, can cause brain damage, and can kill if the user isn't hydrated enough and overheating.

2-CT-7? Less known about the safe doses.. easier to take too much and die from ecephalitis (what killed my friend, his brain literally swelling up in his skull and the pressure caused seizures and death).

You can be a guinea pig if you want to, but that's not for me. I'd prefer take things that other people have already been the guinea pigs for.

Hella wrong.

>god tier
marijuana in all its forms and applications
kratom

>high tier
DMT
LSD
mushrooms
mescaline/peyote
morphine administered professionally and cleanly
xanax

>meh tier
alcohol
tobacco
coffee
prescription opiates
cocaine
MDMA

>shit tier
pure crystal meth, prescription stimulants
any OTC high like dex cough syrup
synthetic pot
any other prescription meds with recreational value

>god is dead tier
heroin
crack
bathtub meth
inhalants
PCP
datura
really dirty shit like krokodil

OP here, I cede the cocaine point to the masses. I wanted to come up with something based to round off the list and was reaching. That said, is small doses it has been shown to improve logical thinking/math skills with does help for financial engineers and stuff.

Weed was listed as dindu because the gateway effect plus the fact that so many people just veg out and become worthless on it, but I think I'd reconsider that as loser tier.

t. someone who's never tried them

Don't forget to drink your orange juice, dummy.

Kek

all that good stuff and the weed is crap.

Cocaine is the shittiest drug people only do it cause its glamorized in movies. Just pop 80mg amphetamine or some meth and get a way better functional high with less of a comedown and not rely on nigger shitskins to make it.

The only stupider drug than coke is codeine

The most redpilled drugs are testosterone and amphetamine.

Drugs ruin people's lives and mess up whole generations of families, not to mention funding criminal cartels (government included)

Sure there are some drugs when used in moderation can be ok but it's not that simple.

That is one stupid drug classification list. Even more idiotic than the current drug-law classifications. I can't quite figure out what you've based it on.

t. PhD neuroscientist

Adderall has the same benefit lasts longer, doesent give you a crack rush like coke

Eh, to each their own. I liked the experience, and will never do them again. Beer every once in a while is good enough for me.

The thing about weeds: its so fucking boring, and socially, you'll find mostly losers smoking it regularly. Really, its not worth the trouble with employers. And the bosses that do smoke? Lazy self centered assholes to the t.

Moderation is the drug of Sup Forums. Do what you want, but don't let chemicals be the cornerstone of your existence.

Can't handle booze? Don't drink. Same goes for every other substance

If you fuckers think I'm giving up my Ketel One on ice you are frogfucked

>Daily Use redpill tier
-caffine
-nicotene
-kratom (if treating something)

>Daily use wartime redpill
>meth and other amphetamines
>morphine for pain
>tobacco
>few swigs of whiskey for the nerves

Day in the woods or at a festival redpill
>LSD
>Shrooms
>MDMA
>Cocaine

Weed tier
>weed

Degenerate tier
>daily use of any drug not during wartime or to keep concentrated

BWIIIINNNGGG tier
>huffing body spray

>not posting the best drug of them all

Inb4 muh blackout. Literal don't be an idiot when you take them

>2-CT-7
>chemically related to MDMA
this along with the rest of your post proves you're a retard.

Literally makes you stupid, you can't even drive on that shit, if you wanna relax take Kratom or an opiate instead, and remain functional. Benzo withdrawals are literally worse than heroin.

>Nicotine
>good for anything other than killing yourself slowly

I wish Tobacco didn't take 40 years to kill people but killed them the next fucking day.

also MDMA is proven neurotoxic regardless if you get it on the street lmao GTFO of here, kid.

Yea literally no use it just gives me anxiety for 5min.

Don't go eating 4mg like some white college girl and you'll be fine. I take 1mg to relax sometimes, but you aren't wrong bout the withdraws. Also the stupidity part is only on the drug, gives you like a brain fog affect.

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing tier:

Datura

No its not you fucking drop kick rape baby
Quit embarrassing yourself

Inferior to Valium and Clonazepam

Yea I actually took some last weekend kek but its not a drug I want to do more than a few times a month.

Try rolling everyday for a week and then say that

take some time to fucking read once in a while, it will benefit you in the long run.

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml

elder god-tier:

coffee

ohshitniggawhatareyoudoing-tier:

everything else