Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

Yes because we want to kill all muslim

Sandnigger

how dare you speak that filth to me, sir
*unsheathes sword*

>it was you

Yes is was us.

Your sister loves my haram cock.

You know what sucks about all the stuff you mentioned? We didnt do a good enough job. More of you should of died.

Idc what we did to you. Your part of the world doesn't do shit anyway. The only reason this is getting out of hand is because the globalists let you leave.

Fuck alllaaaah and his little bitch muhammed.

Not really the West but the Jews. Really.

It was you who started
>633 never forget
>1500 years of agression

This pasta has too much kebab.

Please remove.

>Muslim here

We should have just conquered you instead, and covered up a genocide.
That would have been a preferable alternative no?

>The """"""west""""""

You mean Israel

Aided by USA. But what they fail to see is who controls the USA

Well, the west will be muslim, inshaAllah.

The west will be righteous, the west will clean itself up and get rid of the degenerates and supress the warmongers. The west will clean up, the west will dust of the godlessness and lack of morality and will go into a new era of godfearing men and women serving God without any partner in complete monotheism that the west never have seen before while we wait for the return of Jesus to rule the Caliphate, the kingdom of God. Ameen.

thanks

sounds like you are westernphobic and christianphobic

have you considered therapy?

This is good

Obligatory.

Your people are degenerate and brainwashed. Your only role is to rise in population to the point where you believe you can effectively force your beliefs on others, spreading indoctrination or death by the sword.

But your inherent weaknesses, including the heavy inbreeding depression from centuries of encouraged consanguineous marriage has turned you into a dysgenic mud people. You lack the intelligence, the collaboration, the substance to compete against better people who possess all of these in surplus.

And so your wave of blood and barbarism is turned back. And you are reduced to a small feral population scraping existence from the barren hellholes that both spawned you and serve as containment Zone. So you can continue to marry your cousins, produce more inbred brown children and rebuild your population.

Then the cycle begins again.

Your wave has peaked and is turning back. And there will be not enough left of you to call a culture when it has finally ebbed.

If it were not for Oil, your religion would not even matter on the world stage. You would just be another backward tribe of chucklefucks condemned to evolutionary extinction.

We invented the wheel.

No, the mesopotamians did.
You genocided those people

Israel is just a pawn in Obamas game.

We invented the Nuclear Bomb.

Shit man, canadian posts almost make me cry every time, they're so well written and informative.. I want to be like you when I'm smarter.
God Bless (may Christ be with you)

No, the germans did.
You genocided those people.

You're a fucking monkey nigger. And you always will be a fucking monkey nigger.

Hahaha while that might be true I have a chance to go to paradise

And by paradise you mean Cucknada? Have fun living in a country full of liberals and chinks,

No, Oppenheimer, an Ashkenazi Jew did

It was you who stole the Middle East from the Christians.

It was you who tried to destroy the culture of the Copts, Assyrians & Maronites.

It was you who did destroy the Library of Alexandria.

It was you who occupied Spain, Portugal & southern Italy for centuries.

It was you who invaded Yugoslavia, Romania Hungary & Austria.

It was you who tried to take over France but failed.

It was you who kidnapped & enslaved Christians from England to Iceland.

Did I get everything, lads?

Also, get out of my country & fuck off back to Pakistan.

I was born here, mate. My mother is white British woman and my father is Pakistani immigrant.

Show me a picture of yours I want to masturbate

No Muslims allowed in the UK, Naseem. Get on your magic carpet & piss off back to the land of your ancestors.

Your not wrong, as much as I dislike muslims I'm not going to support American and Israeli atrocities just because it fits the Sup Forums narrative. The enemy has never been extremists, it's any kind of social or economic nationalism, that's why they killed Qaddafi, Saddam and probably Assad at some point. Islamist leaders are stupid and it ensures their countries remain backward and easily exploitable. Aside from economic development that isn't conducive to western investment, Americans have to try to maintain their worthless currency through the ingeniously evil petrodollar system which ultimately leads to wars and preferential treatment to awful gulf monarchies who exploit the situation.

They won't allow me. It's actually much harder to immigrate to Pakistan than to the UK.

This. Pics of your paki father please?

Wow, how old are you?

>It's actually much harder to immigrate to Pakistan than to the UK.

What? How the fuck does that make sense? How come European countries get called out for controlling their borders whilst Asian countries like China & Pakistan can get away with telling immigrants to piss off left, right & centre?

Nice twink, I would love to suck your anus but you're muslim wtf

It's impossible to get Pakistan citizenship and naturalization takes 20 years at least. They hate immigrants especially Christian ones.

wtf i love pakistan now

I wanna go to Islamabad

Why do I never hear about this shit on the news? If we tried that in the UK, the UN would be rolling over in outrage.

It's more than the West. It's global capitalists in the USA, EU, Israel, and the Wahhabi Gulf.

Perhaps, but you still believe in a completely retarded death cult ideology.
Islam is the antithesis of sanity.

Because Israel controls UN.

You look like shit.
Reminds me of that girl eating mayo from that shitty band.

we also look like shit but less

I'm not a girl

You got one thing right - if there was no oil on your godforsaken lands, we wouldn't give a shit what you camel jockeys would be gibbering about or if you were killing each other off because of some sky god called Allah.

One day, the oil will run out though, and we'll be leaving you to your perverse desires to worship invisible beings that don't give a shit about you.

Never gonna happen

I know youre not a muslim. Youre a 23 yr old that has only had sex twice. You post here alot. Proclaiming many things but not being any of it....for the lulz.

Quit it kid youre fucking boring.

Sandnigger you better be thankful that we decide to let you live until today.

I am a Muslim and I never had sex.

Lol Germany

Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self... Islam is bad for your health.