Why are Alpine niggers so salty about Germanics take the torch of civilization from them?

Why are Alpine niggers so salty about Germanics take the torch of civilization from them?
>Germanics say that they got the light of civilization from Romans
>the "descendants" of Romans then shit post about Germanics trying to claim that Germanics are trying to claim they wuz Romanz n shit
What gives guys? Why can't we all just get along brahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BdSekxzy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/new-users/
youtube.com/watch?v=xzTuMqODyd0
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHJ5ng0GwY
youtube.com/watch?v=c_ZFFYGLV6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. It's more like:
>Germanics claim that the Romans were their ancestors and that the ruling classes of Rome were blonde, blue eyed Nordcucks
>Mediterraneans call said Germanics delusional faggots who are no better than Afrocentrists

>t. Quido Wopfag

I'm not Italian and I have no relation to the Romans. They weren't my ancestors, either, but unlike you I'm not so ashamed of my actual ancestors as to fabricate a connection to people who are unrelated to me like some two bit negro suffering from self-esteem issues.

/thread

WIR

>Italian shows up to ferociously defend when his ancestors were dominant almost though thousand years ago

>aperican with 1/1024 germanic ancestry changes argument when confronted with how pathetic nordicism is

Ameriburger roleplaying as Nordic

I don't get it. Pic related was the roman empire peak of expansion, and one could say that most of the people within those borders (and much further) where speaking or learning latin, interacting with the roman life stile and "dreaming" about plumbing sistems, cool houses that were not mud houses and other stuff the romans imported with their conquest.

It's not like if the germanic peoples were not romans at some point. We share that ancestry with them because of Rome's conquest.

Nah, I'm a mutt as much as any other white America. Mostly English, German, Swedish, and Irish all in all though 97% North Western European so mostly Germanic mixed with some Celtic. I'm not roleplaying, I just don't get why Italians, for the most part, get all butt blasted about some long dead Empire that people are proud to have built Western Civilization on. I mean the Roman/Greek world is a European civilization so why shouldn't it be European?

>Alpine niggers
huh

you keep strawmanning it
we simply laugh when race obsessed nordicists pretend they were the ones who did it, because obviously they certainly aren't ok with Meds having been at the center of it

besides, what are you talking about? Italy, Iberians, Byzantines have all kept being central to western civilization for a long time and even nowadays I'm certainly not jealous at all of germanic "civilization"

Just a few and romans didnt see them as romans

They saw them as what they are, a bunch of subhumans pigs

Many irish are germanic and not celtic

You keep saying that but that's not what people take issue with. It is an historical fact that the Germanic "successor" kingdoms emulated Rome. There is a clear spiritual, political, and - to a certain extent - cultural line of descent from the Western Roman Empire to the Franks, Visigoths, and Ostrogoths. This is a fact and nobody disputes this.

What people have a problem with is Nordicists taking that connection to absurd lengths by saying that the connection is not only spiritual, political, and cultural, but racial and genetic. They do this by reducing, through lies and fiction, native Mediterranean peoples to the level of some sort of proletariat underclass ruled over by the racially Nordic oligarchy: the real movers and shakers in the classical world and the chief minds behind the various innovations and accomplishments of that age. This is base theft and mendacity, and precisely the MO employed by Afrocentrists, which is why it is correct to say that Afrocentrism and Nordicism are two sides to the same shitty coin.

It's funny that you end your post with what strikes me as an exhortation to European unity. Nordicism is a direct attack on any potential solidarity.

>Dominican republic
>commenting on anything
Don't you have some Haitians to deport?

>s-stop strawmanning
>then strawmans yourselves
wew

By all means, point out the strawman.

nice damage control, nordicism is a thing and it's not certainly germanics simply amounting of saying their civilization is heavily inspired by the greco-roman world, which is a fact

T. Germanic pig

Afrocentrists have better memes than autistically shouting muh blond.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2BdSekxzy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance

that your boyfriend?

i've seen you post here for a while, what does your username mean, quite profound tbqh

He's an autist.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/new-users/

Statistics: New Users
Poster
I saw God, he was a wise humble sad old man walking with his long walking stick in the rain.
Total Posts
First Seen
Fri Sep 02 19:31:44 2016

270 posts in five days

It was a revelation I had, as I meditate and brain storm a lot in my free time as I am a NEET on top of the world. Satan only exists now to spite God as far as Satan is concerned, Satan knows and revel in the fact that he is proudly and willful parasite upon creation and against God, he blasphemously proudly revels in this as he continues to further destroy and spite while he destroys. What what does God do to man should be fall into and partake of the evil of God's most bitter and hated adversary? Even if man was a poor fool? Does God in the fierceness of his everlasting wrath against Satan The Devil in a fit of celestial rage meant for the devils and their offspring utter fucking destroy mankind for partaking in the evil and sin of the devils? Not so, he pities mankind, he is sad for us because we are only the flesh, and not wise and strong, with a celestial wisdom and celestial strength like the spirit is. God sits, and walks, in sorrow and pity for us, waiting for the appointed time to destroy those who wish to violently and savagely infuriate and spite Him the most, the devils and their willful servants.

>nordic tribesman can easily take in the "advanced" teachings from foreign culture
>most still stay with traditions out of own choice
>many of the few individuals that embrace the foreign culture easily on par with theie brighter ones
>GOY ITS JUST LIKE WHITES BACK THEN HAVE BEEN FAILING LIKE NIGGERS FOR THE LAST 6.000 YEARS! BTFO! HYPOCRITES! BTFO! ON RACE ONE PEOPLE! (EXCEPT ISRAEL AND JEWS! THEIR RACE MUST BE PROTECTED FROM EXTINCTION!)

How many redpills are you on my dude

>witcher 3 trailer

k

this is the funniest fucking thing I've seen for a long time

thanks user. this slayed me

Don't even try to reason with these people. Here, I made something for this thread since apparently this stuff causes massive asspain.

how fucking pretentious

Romans and Greeks were the most important founders of western civilization, and their ideas spread to the rest of Europe which is more or less an extension of the Roman empire

I'm grateful for the Roman/Greek contributions while also being proud of how us Germanics and Celts further expanded on it.

What I'm trying to say in my rambling ways is that we're Europeans, and we shouldn't divide ourselves like this. We should find pride in what has been achieved and despite all these years of conflicts we did it together

It was a revelation I had, as I meditate and brain storm a lot in my free time as I am a NEET on top of the world. Satan only exists now to spite God as far as Satan is concerned, Satan knows and revel in the fact that he is a proudly and willful parasite upon creation and against God, he blasphemously proudly revels in this as he continues to further destroy and spite while he destroys. What does God do to man should befall into and partake of the evil of God's most bitter and hated adversary? Even if man was a poor fool? Does God in the fierceness of his everlasting wrath against Satan The Devil in a fit of celestial rage meant for the devils themselves and their offspring utter fucking destroy mankind for partaking in the evil and sin of the devils? Not so, he pities mankind, he is sad for us because we are only the flesh, and not wise and strong, with a celestial wisdom and celestial strength like the spirit is. God sits, and walks, in sorrow and pity for us, waiting for the appointed time to destroy those who wish to violently and savagely infuriate and spite Him the most, the devils and their willful servants.

1 Enoch 21:1-6
>And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.'

What's "fucking pretentious?"

I'm still waiting for you to point out the strawman. Nobody's asspained, we're just having a discussion which you seem to now be avoiding.

This is what I was trying to say mang

You're building up this idea that there are people who honest to God claim that Romans (and Greeks) were Nordic, which no one claims except in jest. People however do in my experience claims two things
>Germanics and Celts took Roman civilization and ran with it, eventually improving it (in part thanks to Christianity)
>The ruling class were of a fairer complexion with lighter features (hair and eyes) than is often interpreted and meme'd about (when people try to make the Romans out to be swarthy and Arab looking)

Holy fuck just stop posting

>Telling the truth is being butt blasted

They are just saying nordicism is wrong you autist

>You're building up this idea that there are people who honest to God claim that Romans (and Greeks) were Nordic, which no one claims except in jest.
I'm not building up anything. Madison Grant and Arthur Kemp, for example, have both written about Nordic Romans and Greeks in the Passing of the Great Race and March of the Titans respectively. These are published books I'm referring to, not shitposts on Sup Forums. If you believe that there aren't people who genuinely subscribe to Nordicism and such interpretations of history than I can say nothing save that you are ignorant of the matter.

Again, this is what people here have a problem with. Not the fact that the successor kingdoms took up the torch, which is a demonstrable historical fact.

>2016
>rome was 1000 years ago

Anyone have this image, but instead it's a black guy taking civilization and saying "I made this" at the end?

Real nordicism has never been tried.

Every race has their own retarded version of we wuz kangz n shiet

We have the whole MUH AZTECA PRIDE shit, when in reality we are mutts and our indio cobtribution most likely comes from people oppresed by the aztec dickholes and raised against them siding with the spanish to exterminate them, either that or no conection at all since México is a big ass country that had a fuckton of tribes

The Romans were degenerate as shit, I'm glad my Germanic ancestors culturally enriched them.

Why you fucking faggot?

He's such an obnoxious fuck, god damn. A brototally cool mongrel fuckwit fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_ZFFYGLV6Y

You do realize that the entire mediterranean was Blonded by Germans and Celts from 300BC-600AD, right?

I don't know what "blonded" means. Intermarried with?

Actually this pic would be more accurate if the nigger were a modern Greek/Italian. What the fuck have you people done in the past 1,500 years? Fuck

Romans a cute. A CUTE.

Im no scientist, but arent blonde hair and blue eyes genetically recessive traits? Wouldnt they become swarted by meds?

>I don't know what "blonded" means.

The opposite of "blacked"

There are blondes in Italy and Spain to this day. Germans (Lombards, Visigoths, etc.) and Celts had far more of a genetic impact on the mediterranean world than Moors.

>Renaissance
If you had worded it as "What the fuck have you people done in the past 300 years" then I might be more inclined to agree. Anglos and germanics really dominated all forms of science and the arts at that point, but the blossoming began in Italy.

Again, I don't know what that means.

Blond hair and blues eyes have always been present in the Mediterranean, though in lower frequency than found in, say, Scandinavia. Idiots who don't understand that populations can be phenotypical diverse yet genotypically homogeneous immediately interpret this as a sign of widespread intermixing or foreign ancestry.

That pic

>i.e., this guy
By all means, please provide evidence that blondism in Italy or Spain is a result of intermixing with Germanic peoples and not the product of phenotypical diversity which has always been present among the native populations.

Also, here's a blond Goth for you.

But that happened in Northern Italy where all of the Nordic Italians resided. Read a book.

Yeah, those things are bullshit and most people don't fall in one distinct category

>roads
Nigger, Scandinavia was and still is fucking tiny population-wise. What the fuck would we have done with roads when there were trails that sufficed for the handfuls of farmers and merchants there were per region?

Roads are great but they require a pretty substantial amount of workers to make and maintain, we didn't have that.

>irrigation system
Have you actually like, looked at Scandinavia from above?
We have so many fucking rivers and lakes, man.

We go some roman cities. Whats Cologne Trier Achen

Ive been to spain, there are blondes but they are really a tiny minority, im not memeing with the whole spanish be all moors shit, but the average manolo is not likely to be blonde, not by a long fucking shot

Celts aren't Germanic?

who cares about Scandinavia, pic obviously refers to continental Germanics after the fall of the WRE

>Yeah, those things are bullshit
Probably

>>Germanics claim that the Romans were their ancestors and that the ruling classes of Rome were blonde, blue eyed Nordcucks
yeah I dont really see that

Well, Saxons, Franks and later Normans are all Germanic in origin. By extension that means that mean the achievements of France and Britain can be claimed as Germanic achievements.

lol i just found a picture online.

No celts are celts

Ah yes, and every American innovation can be directly attributed to the British crown, right?
If you move the goalposts far enough, then you can really claim that the Germanics wuz everything! It's not too different from the philosophy of Afrocentrism in a way.

WIR WARN ROMISCH UND SCHEISSE

lol wew lad

>France
this is really pathetic wewuzism, as if those tribes heavily influenced Gallia autosomally speaking

Heh don't be disrespectful, my name is manolhanz and I'm 14/88% germanic, of visigoth origin, and I descend from pure iberian and roman nordics ruling class, I laff at brown peassnts

>manolhanz

Kek

>WIR WARN ROMISCH UND SCHEISSE
In Germany, nobody thought that. The Roman part in HRE stems from the pope crowning the emporer as "successor" to the old roman emporers, but more so because the Holy Roman Emporer was deemed the guard of Christianity.
Besides that, in German nationalism being never really colonized by the romans was a big source of pride, and the Battle of the Teutoburger forest was heavily mystified.

I already referenced two books you can refer to, one of which was profoundly influential to Adolf Hitler who referred to it as his "Bible".

Nordicism was all the rage, particularly in your part of the world and in the Anglosphere, in the early to mid-20th century (its origins go beyond that period, but this is when it was most fashionable). It did not simply up and disappear but maintains adherents to this day. It would take perhaps 5 minutes of searching on Google to find active (and now defunct) internet fora dedicated to Nordicism. And, no, people are not just trolling.

kek

Why is it then that so many """germanic""" (mostly muh heritage American posters) try to cling to this revisionism?

> (mostly muh heritage American posters)
Well there you go

Hasn't Hitler once said, that he thinks the revival of paganism and we wuz germanics of Himmler was stupid, because his people had not a glorious civilisation at that point and lived in huts opposed to the Romans?
I dont really buy into that there is or was ever more than some lunatics buying into WE WUZ ROMANS, other then claiming WE WUZ INDOEUROPEANS, and not ROMANS WERE GERMANICS.
Besides that, in the Kaiserreich fucking up the Romans and Armenius were very popular parts of history, really contradicts with WE WUZ ROMANS

see

Germanic people lived in Rome. The greatest achievements of Italy were done by people of Germanic Ancestry.

HALTEN HALTEN
*refugees welcome*
DAS RICHTIG!
*instinctively looks around for BBC*
WIR WAREN ITALIEN UND SHEIßE!
*evolves into nu male*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricimer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Saying "I don't buy into the sun rising tomorrow" doesn't change the fact that the sun will, indeed, rise tomorrow.

People like Grant, in his day, amassed a significant following and was considered a worthy and legitimate mind in the field of race science. Kemp, who has in many ways taken up Grant's mantle for the modern era, now maintains a significant following both on the internet and in politics, where he was for many years the PR man for the BNP in the UK. Just take perform a quick search for March of the Titans, read some of the views and discussions on this rubbish, and tell me in all sincerity that there are no people who genuinely call themselves Nordicists.

What you said about Hitler's contempt for Himmler "digging about for shards of pottery" is true. Whether Hitler always had contempt for such stupidity exhibited by Himmler or, worse, Rosenberg, is a little more dubious. In any case, Hitler did think very highly of Grant's book and even if he later recanted his adoration of the American crackpot, it still quite obviously served as a profound influence in his political career and certainly on the entire notion of Aryanism and the German field of race science. Günther had a similar appreciation for Nordicists like Grant and Gobineau, so this was evidently not some eccentricity picked up by Hitler alone.

As to Arminius and the like, I'm well aware. Like you, I see a contradiction, but then again I'm not a Nordicist. They had no problem with taking pride in Teutoberg while also patting themselves on the back for their [sub]race's contribution to Rome. Further, Rome served as a sort of paradigm for then-modern political purposes. The theory was that Rome fell when it allowed too many foreign, "racially unclean" elements into the Empire's borders which facilitated significant racial mixing and the eventual mongrelisation of the Empire.

>Germanics we niggers
Also
>rising through the ranks is the same as being selected by a group of internationals that want a puppet
Wew. The only merit Obama has is that he out corrupted the corrupt Chicago political landscape to get his head above the clouds.

since he is posting absolutely irrelevant links about very late din du nuffin refugees I thought I'd also post one

No. And no, as is the case in Egypt, Etruscan depictions of skin color were not realistic, they were based on gender coloring rules.

>>Germanics claim that the Romans were their ancestors and that the ruling classes of Rome were blonde, blue eyed Nordcucks

Nope. Any association we try to establish between the Mediterranean peoples is no more than a show of solidarity. The Germanic peoples are hunter/gatherers from Scythia. Mediterranean manlets have no identity and no history, to be frank. And by that I mean they might as well be Turks or Semites at this point.

>The Germanic peoples are hunter/gatherers from Scythia. Mediterranean manlets have no identity and no history, to be frank. And by that I mean they might as well be Turks or Semites at this point.
comedy gold, the butthurt is real

You should probably read the thread. I've dealt with this about five times at this point.

>Mediterranean manlets have no identity and no history
Also lol'd at this. Coming from an American of all people.

>
>
>

Back to /his/.

>Coming from an American of all people.
You're Canadian, senpai. I'm 50/50 Danish/German; not an American.

just... beautiful...

lol fuck off autist