this is somewhat reminiscent of a famous author's work

im here before the pasta is posted

why did the movies get less comfy after each one

Muh grit and highschool drama, also less magic

Reminder all of them are pure kino.

Baudelaire?
Yeah, thought the same

AAAAAAaaargh, save me, Anck Su Namun!

They didn't you just have shit taste. All of them are comfy.
Wah wah why aren't they all the same.
Witchcraft is magic and witchcraft is inherently dark. They are all comfy.

no...

you grew up, you like the first ones because you were a pree-teen when they came out, then you realised they were just crap

a daring post... or at least it would be if it weren't part of one of the dullest franchises etc etc trained to read Stephen King.

RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAHHAHRRRGHGH
"ARGH"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because you never grew up

Why did the movies get comfier after each one and after evey rewatch?

>Getting rid of the school uniforms
Fucking tragic

hahaha, oh wow

kek

Reminder that they're all pleb shit and not kino at all.

hhhah

>boyhood
You almost had me there pal

Top zozzle

Proust perhaps then?

lmao holy shit another counterpasta to the pasta good shit
saved

legit chuckled

>citizen kane
opinion discarded
meme movie
boring as fuck

Stockholm syndrome

4u

A Lovecraftian post if i ever saw one

malo lorf ahahahhaa

Richard Harris died

They didn't lol

1. Actually watch them they wear their uniforms a ton during school in 3 4 5 6
2. Harry actually has jeans and adidas on the scover of the book prisoner of azkaban
3. You're an armchair director and its absolutely cute how little you know

Reminder you're a friendless autist in every thread so they must be great.

t. Friendless autist who would rather watch boyhood

Lel

impressive

No!! You know who I'm hinting at

Same not able to detect kino pleb emma watson drone

Memes aside, this scene is pretty Lovecraftian

>"ARGH"

Why would you have that "book"? Even in the restricted section nobody could fucking read that.

Who is in the book?

Voldemort did NOTHING wrong. We must secure the existence of wizard-kind and a future for pureblood children.

I thought the sixth was pretty comfy

How stupid are you

A daring synthesis

>"ARGH"
I'm fucking dead.

>...aggghhhhh....

youtube.com/watch?v=41vArfMDmmo
>UHAAAGH-UHAAAGH
>UHAAAGH-UHAAAGH
>HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Goddammit user

>no richard harris
>no john williams

>"ARGH"
My sides

>Facebook
Rowling was really ahead of her time.

YOU MUSNT READ FROM THE BOOOOOOK

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PASTA!

What the fuck was that books problem? Doesnt it know its in a library where silence is asked for?

fpbp

>Franz Kafka

That legitimately scared the shit out me as a young child. Don't fucking put jumpscares in a film marketed at young children.

Max par

I love how someone actually adresses things without memes and they are disregarded

Nice samefag, sageposter

That's because it was, 6 is actually one of the most comfy films I've seen at the cinema. So was 5 and 7.

But any movie with jump scares is for children

It wasn't a jump scare. You just got scared, I was only creeped.

Ah yes, very Lemony Snicketesque

well done

Well I was just startled.

That's okay senpai no worries

>"ARGH"

It came out of nowhere though. He opened the book, there was some silence, then BOOM, fucking screaming CGI head jumps out of the book. Isn't that the definition of a jumpscare?

HBP was one of the comfiest. It was funny, had some awkward teenage romance stuff, all the Slughorn scenes were great.

>So was 5 and 7.
I can see 5 as comfy, but 7? I thought that was the least comfy one. No comfy Hogwarts at all, story focusing a lot on them being on the run and in constant danger, Ron abandoning Harry and Hermione. It's a good film, but I wouldn't call it comfy.

>tfw honestly tempted to get the series on blu ray since these movie don't seem to be up on netflix
Does that $60 collection come with anything cool?
I remember there were some DVD's a while back that had cool shit like the Marauder's Map.

Unrelated, any britfags here? Is the daily mirror infamous for running phony article? Or making phony claims?

fuck me

Get the new 4K hdr set. They look gorgeous 5-8 that is. 1-4 come out soon. As does the entire boxset.
They look like they did in theaters. The hdr is amazing and the prints look better than the blurays.

Not a britfag but Daily Mirror isn't that bad. The Daily Mail on the other hand is full of made-up shit and sensationalism.
Why do you ask?

The post-9/11 trend of movies getting more 'dark' and 'serious'

It subverted the entire forumla and film wise changed it up too. Yates filmed on handhelds for a lot of it and it makes it more personal feeling. Since its their lowpoint it works. Its very somber but still very comfy, the woods, the rock cliff, godrics hollow in the snow, the patronus scene, the hallows 3 brothers story etc. I loved it even though it wasn't at hogwarts it allowed everything to breathe

meant for

Rowling started writing for the movies, Yates is a BBC director for hire, etc

@87894334
Reminder this pathetic neet friendless loser tries to discredit Yates because he has a hate boner for him when he was the only one to win a directing award for the series. And reminder Rowling didn't write shit because her first script was fantastic beasts and it shows. Yates is such a good director he salvaged that shitfest.

A specific article or just in general?

Ah, our definitions of comfy must be slightly different then. 7 had great shots for sure, and Godric Hollow in the snow was comfy, if sad, and I liked the Three Brothers animation.
But for me, a HP film is comfy for its atmosphere, its setting (Hogwarts, the Burrow), all the characters together enjoying a feast, roaming the castle in secret at night.
7 was a beautiful film and a great adaptation, but it was just too somber and sad and sometimes tense for me to find it comfy.

Is it from the mummy?
Those words echoe in my head.

It was trash aside from slughorn. Worst book worst movie.

very nice

Amazing

based

kino

Sensible chuckle.

superb

Pretty much all of the major papers are shamelessly corrupt.
The only difference is if they lie by omission/use Weasel words, or if they outright make shit up because they know any fine they get will be completely negligible