So, did he do it...

So, did he do it? I was starting to think he actually did it until they showed the family of the dead guy (the Hebrew lad) and how they cared more about getting money from OJ than actually seeing him in jail

Watching this show was my first and only notice about the OJ case, never heard about it before, I knew the guy from Naked Gun but didn't know he was a pro athlete

He most certainly did it.

of course he fucking did it

no if he did it he would have been found guilty

wow almost like jews love money more than human lives how could that be

Are you saying the American Justice system is so weak a guy can get away with a brutal double murder?

I'm old, I listened to a lot of the trial on the radio while I was working a boring data entry job. He definitely did it, no doubt, 100%.

>mfw i saw the family guy joke about niggers cheering a murdered getting free because he's a nigger
>mfw it wasn't a joke and they actually cheered

I didn't know Trump was a jew

he's not but he's definitely a jew puppet

Wrong. All you need is the tiniest sliver of reasonable doubt to vote not guilty and mark furhman and the LAPD did that for the defense.

OJ most certainly did it, and the black community allowed him to walk.

Like Trayvon and other assorted criminals, the black community collectively absolved OJ of his crimes because they perceived it as the police and the government trying to take down a famous black man and not a killer. Furman completely fucking everything up with his racial slurs did absolutely no favors for this perception. Combined with the threats of rioting that pervaded the trial, jurors found him not guilty because they were terrified of racial tensions exploding and tried very hard to convince themselves that there was any possible way OJ didn't do it.

Nah they were just a bunch of dumbasses who couldn't wait to get out of that trial to write books. There was no concern for the public behind their decision.

So, it's all a conspiracy? You sound like a racist yourself

The jurors literally let him go because "bix nood muh nigga". They didn't care whether he did it.

Fucking ridiculous how muricans pretend they're not a third world shithole when their justice system is based on something that was thought to be stupid thousands of years ago on camel shit camps.

This user is exactly right.

There's still a chance the jury would have let him walk, but Fuhrman gave them an easy out. Without that recording, the mental gymnastics the jury would have had to do to get out of convicting OJ would have been so outrageous the judge would have thrown the ruling out and tried again. But tainting the investigation with an n-bomb was the perfect exit strategy.

Not what I'm trying to say, but you have to wonder how so many black Americans could cheer when they heard the verdict. To many people, white people included, it was all about race. Blacks saw it as a win for "the team," no conspiracy required. The threats of rioting weren't part of anyone's master plan, just low-class louts being low-class louts.

They didn't care more about the money. They only wanted to take his money after he got of Scot free. You dumb motherfucker. Don't comment on anything if you don't know what you're on about. You fucking faggot. I hate people like you. Stupid Cunt.

Literally the original dindu

>Blacks saw it as a win for "the team,"
Maybe because it actually was? It was barely a few decades after MLK Jr, the system was still too racist, heck, institutionalised racism still happens today

After seeing too many black guys going to jail just because they were black, seeing one of them (maybe because he was rich, maybe because he was a complete Uncle Tom) get away made them happy

t. nigger

They redecorated his fucking house, effectively a crime scene, to entice black members of the jury. The system made a double murder and case of spousal abuse about black people against a white system.

We do have issues in the justice system when it comes to dealing with race, but people who play games in the middle of a trial and use underhanded race baiting to get their way are scum of the earth and have blood on their hands.

What you must ask yourself is not if he did it, but if OJ murdering some coalburner and her faggot lover is really worth all the media kerfuffle.

Worth more than your death would be: a blip in your town's obituary, if that.

I don't think I'll care all that much anyway.

His son did it

If he's black and has a race-baiting lawyer, yes.

Underage anime fag detected

LA and California police/prosecution really fucked up big time. It is like a fucking blooper reel of police/law procedural dramas.

t. reddit

On a note: ESPN kino. American ctime story is great too. And yes, OJ most certainly did it.

>the system was still too racist, heck, institutionalised racism still happens today

t. retarded Social Studies Major at UC Berkeley

It was never about the police and govt taking down a famous black man, it was about payback for Rodney king, that's why blacks straight up said it was payback for Rodney king, you fucking FOOL

Yeah, I harp on the jury for being retards a lot, but the prosecution in that case was so bad it almost seems like they were plants.

I'm certain an unemployed basement urchin on an anime forum is far more qualified to have an opinion about these complex social issues

You think Rodney King happened in a vacuum, retard?

>be rich
>one cop says n-word on crime scene
>rich person lawyer screams muh racism
>be in la
>rodney king riots because "muh racism" not that long ago
>fake struggling to put on glove
>get acquitted

Of course what you're saying is true but those people playing the race card and race baiting are not wholly responsible for all the institutional racism that led to blacks supporting OJ, which is something we all need to remember.
They played the system, they didn't make the system

don't forget the video footage of police spilling coffee and other shit all over the crime scene. Contaminating any evidence.

they didn't toss the airport garbage and dump the airport garbage would have gone to, to find the murder weapon.

Moreso than an indoctrinated cuck-boy who probably just got back from prostrating himself at a Justice 4 Jahmal rally?

Probably, yeah.

When Liberals are allowed to control key components of it, yes.

>>MOMMY I SAID THE WORD

Kill yourself :^)