Trump is doing so bad he might lose texas

>Trump is doing so bad he might lose texas
A new poll came out today putting Hillary a point ahead in Texas.
I can't even laugh this is just sad...
You could have ran Rubio or even Cruz and they would have done better than your cheeto god.

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/washington-post-surveymonkey-50-state-poll/2086/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/06/how-the-washington-post-surveymonkey-50-state-poll-was-conducted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Texas
>Demoncrat

>OP being unironically a retard

SHART IN MART

I'm texan and I'm voting Hillary.

Do I want to? No but fuck that puto Trump.

>Lil' Marco and Lyin' Ted ever having the balls to stand up in the heat Donald faces

The hispanic voting block is the fastest growing in history do not discount its effects on Texas.

> Hillary is doing so badly she might lose Wisconsin and Michigan

*COUGH*

Rolls
So OP if they good, why didn't they win?

She could lose both and still win, Trump is finished.

They would have won if the republican field wasn't so populated. Had 4 people been running Trump would have lost.

Henry Rollins

It's not that crazy. Other than the super red states like Idaho or the super blue states like California, the final map might look weird.

Hey reddit.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

POO IS RUNNING DOWN HER THIGH

Is it me or CO, MI and even Wi are swing states on that map?

If that were true this map would be simply amazing news for Trump.

But not so fast ...

SurveyMonkey polls are a joke. Do you guys even know that poll was conducted?

> The new poll was conducted online as part of SurveyMonkey’s 2016 Election Tracking project, which recruits respondents from the large number people who take polls on the company’s do-it-yourself survey platform, roughly three million each day.

> A subsample of respondents to this range of surveys — which includes formal and informal polls of community groups, companies, churches and other organizations — were invited to participate in a second survey with the prompt, “Where do you stand on current events? Share your opinion.”
> From Aug. 9 to Sept. 1, the survey asked the sample of 74,886 registered voters about their presidential support, including between 546 and 5,147 respondents in each state.

> The final sample was weighted to the latest Census Bureau benchmarks for the population of registered voters in each state.

> The Post-SurveyMonkey poll employed a “non-probability” sample of respondents. (...) A margin of sampling error is not calculated for SurveyMonkey results, since this is a statistical property only applicable to randomly sampled surveys.

Online poll from a self selected sample (instead of random), weighted and with an impossible to calculate Margin of error.

> CO: 37 Clinton - 37 Trump
> MI: 39 Clinton - 38 Trump
> OH: 37 Clinton - 40 Trump
> WI: 39 Clinton - 39 Trump

That's basically one big advert for SurveyMonkey because the validity of that poll is nil.

Keep shilling this map tho pal.

[1] apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/washington-post-surveymonkey-50-state-poll/2086/

[2] washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/06/how-the-washington-post-surveymonkey-50-state-poll-was-conducted/

Trump is up 6-8 points in texas.
Trump is also up by one point national based on the latest cnn poll.

I think it's because Hillary is so racist.

btw, check the map in pic related.

It is composed by Romney + the states Trump is making competitive this election:

> Romney states in 2012
> OH
> ME CD2
> MI
> WI
> CO
> NV

Noticed I kept FL and PA grey? Trump winning these states and he doesn't even need those.

>MI and WI
>RED
Delusional/10

It is in the same shade of purple of Texas in the map you posted pal.

Are you saying that map is unreliable and your whole original point and post delusional?

Hillary is ahead in those, same as Texas. The likely hood of her losing those is very low, same as Texas.

>Mexico is flooded with illegal immigrants who can't vote (yet)
>poll them anyways to try to sway the sheep

>Us flag
>puto

>Implying they won't illegally vote
Good thing the court ruled against voter ID

>thinking we are partisan republicans and wouldve liked a cuckservative
hidden.

>every other poll shows Trump starting to climb back and even gain a lead
>this one tries to imply Texas and Georgia are fucking battleground states

I wonder who's wrong here

They are 85% white and trump does well with white working class. its common sense not to mention they are polling close

The one you disagree with is clearly wrong.

>Tossup Mississippi
seems legit

So you think it's a good thing illegals can vote?

Romney did very well with whites and better with women and latinos than Trump, look where that got him.

Future Americans should be able to decide the FUTURE of their America.

According to this poll, it is.

They're not Americans they're illegals. They have no right to interfere in our election.

They are victims of our ridiculous border laws, it shouldn't take years and thousands of dollars to be documented.

>Hillary is ahead in those, same as Texas

Did you even read the data you post there? See again

> CO: 37 Clinton - 37 Trump
> MI: 39 Clinton - 38 Trump
> OH: 37 Clinton - 40 Trump
> WI: 39 Clinton - 39 Trump

Those are data from the same joke of a pollster. She is not winning. Things continuing it will be a Reagan like landslide for Trump.

If he wins WI (and he is tied there according to your sources) he will win by a landslide

Trump will not lose a southern state (maybe FL)

>muh hispanic vote
illegals can't vote outside california pendejo

How many of these threads are you gonna start?

Romney was low energy and had lower turnout than fucking mccain

>A new poll came out today putting Hillary a point ahead in Texas.
>a huffpost poll
Topfuckingkek.

I can't recall purple states ever being a thing before.

Were they invented for this election just to make the map look as little red as possible?

nice """"""""source"""""""""***

on your bullshit map.

Even the spics I know are voting Trump. This poll is retarded.

t. Lifelong Texan

Well shit man move to mexico free up some room or takeout a loan and help some poor mexican get his papers