Let's try something different. What would Trump do to lose your vote?

Let's try something different. What would Trump do to lose your vote?

Be Hillary Clinton.

Let the spics stay.

beat me to it

become pro-amnesty

demographics are literally the only thing that matters. as long as the nation is white, we can quibble over ideological squabbles later.

Cuck on immigration, guns, trade, or the wall.
Otherwise I couldn't give a shit.

>What would Trump do to lose your vote?

Kiss democrat and neocon ass.

>trump
>do anything to lose my vote

>Cuck on immigration, guns, trade, or the wall.

Yup, this is it.

I was a huge trump supporter and republican donor until I found out Trump is a massive racist. He isn't fit to be president. I'm with Hillary now! It's time for a woman to be in charge anyways.

>What would Trump do to lose your vote?

Reveal that instead of breaking the wheel he'd be just another extension of Bush presidency

Nothing. Nothing at all. I want trump to reign over the US for decades as emperor.

Same here.

Just anything that goes directly against white people/men. Like title 9 or equal opportunity bullshit

The meme-right consensus was his potential backpedaling on visas and immigration, which was a false alarm after his recent immigration speech that even surpassed expectatives by dogwhistling the (((HART-CELLER ACT))).

well turn on guns, and do somthing stupid like nothing

LuL fuck off CTR shill. You have no moral backbone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

say he'll be humane to the illegals

At this point, nothing. Hillary Clinton will be the end of any chance western civilization has to save itself.

He'd have to harm an animal like niggers and psychopath whites do in rekt vids.

Nothing
Also go fuck yourself.

>become pro-amnesty

Son, have you turned on the news lately?

The poster above you is the most obvious shill i have ever seen. No "you" for "you" you worthless cuck. Get a real job.

>what is satire

How stupid are you?

At this point, nothing.

I've been memeing Trump since he was at 3% nationally. I'm in too deep to turn back now.

Supports Isreal

Judging by his competition, literally nothing.

>taking bait this hard
wew

same

He would have to embrace the neocons.

Their hatred is my love.