The great debate

I chose Emily Blunt.

Left. I'm not into black chicks.

Both of them naked, one sitting on my face the other getting it on also I have two dicks and like a bajilion dallaridoos

karen, always. Plus Rashida is still hot af while white women age like milk

>the plainest of plain Janes or delicious brown qt

Real tough choice.

Both of them stamping on my balls calling me a pathetic worm while they make out

Pam, by far. Rashida got them fried egg titties

For Jim, Karen was the better choice.

Pam was always a bitch, and unfaithful as fuck.

Didn't Rashida Jones admit to jilling to bestiality?

This. But as the show went on I realized more how awful Jim was and that Karen did deserve better

Left kneeling behind me, giving me a reach around and pegging me with a strapon; right forcing me to deepthroat another strapon.

Take me to Paris ladies.

good choice desu

pam would be sensual with my ass, and give me a loving handy-j

meanwhile the sexy one would completely dominate my throat and let them perfect titties bounce for me to watch the whole time.

Exactly. You are a man of impeccable taste user.

rashida jones was hot in this but now she's disgusting and annoying

>Jewish negroid or qt redhead

why not both?

Amy Adams.

white girl, everytime... what a stupid question... why would I do a spic?

Rashida no question. I've cum over her countless times.

SHE'S A NIGGER
A NIGGER

That's fucking disgusting.

pam is a qt in personality but purely on looks id take karen any day, love me some rashida jones

Pam is objectively Best Girl.

Rashida, just so I could meet Quincey

Dare I say she is chuckectivly /ourgal/?

If you pick the filthy half-breed jew over the white woman you are a sick race mixer and need to be euthanized.

Get some standards, white man.

You should try it. She has great legs. Very easy to get hard to and cum all over her.

rashida is way better looking in real life. she's a gorgeous exotic looking woman with a great body. pam is normal girl hot and hasn't aged well. they downplayed rashida in the show because if she revealed her true power level, every male viewer would've thought jim was a retard. you know, if they didn't already for breaking up with amy adams. because, god forbid, she was a cheerleader in highschool and has fond memories of it and she's fun at work parties.

karen sucked. ann perkins on the other hand...

>normal girl hot and hasn't aged well

This is my fetish.

>Personality
She held her husband back from his high paying dream job because she didn't want to leave the office

Pam looks like my girlfriend kind of

And the sex experience is like the one Archer got addicted to

Talk about a coincidence

There is nothing like the sex one can have with a big woman. Truly one of life's finer pleasures.

Both of them spitting thick strands and globs of saliva in my mouth and crushing my nuts should I choose to resist

Prime fischer destroys Rashida.

Good luck ever, ever, ever getting a real live woman to do this for you without paying her.

I still think Jim and Pam are massive assholes. Like, in one episode he actually ruins Dwight's coffee, unprovoked or something. I 'wtf'ed' there. Most of the times Dwight actually does nothing to warrant the aggression he gets from jim. Jim is just a faggot who feels superior to everything and everyone.
The show makes it seem like you should be rootin for them but in reality if Dwight wasnt made to look like such a dork, he would be a straight shooter, honest, hard working, no nonsense guy.
They purposefully made him stupider in ways that no human would be.

Pam
>fertile
>artsy
>has exceptional assets in the front and the back

Karen
>half black half Jew
>pretty face but no figure
>can't handle Jim's bantz

Pam 4 life

t. Mose

"oh hey Dwight, watch out! I shoot a snowball right in your face in the office during workhours. haha funny me! You shouldnt have slightly angered me with a remark i guess XDD"

Definitely. Both Pams really. Dem tats
Also this.

You must really relate to the guy to be so adamant about him. Dwight was a dick too, and practically a sociopath. They're all dicks in their own way. That's why the show is funny.

tell me a single instance where Dwight was a dick. He was an alpha plenty of times, but no unreasonable dickiness

Rashida has a complete and utter box body.

Jenna's is perfectly proportion.

The dude was single plying two ply toilet paper to cut costs. Wanted to put a coin slot on bathrooms so you'd have to pay to get in. Started a fire as a 'safety test' in arguably the funniest opening. Cucked Andy, etc. C'mon dude he's a fun character but unless you're baiting your argument makes no sense. Have you watched the whole series?

Karen -> fuck AND marry
Pam -> pity fuck, then never talk to her again

Por que no las dos

Redbone + Milf? Yes plz.

so take more toilet paper, how is this even a realistic thing to do?
Mose literally set up on a medieval wooden machine to ply toilet paper rofl, it's a completely bogus scenario made up to make Dwight look bad which ends up being utterly retarded because as i said:
1. toilet paper is cheap as FUARK, just bring your own rofl. one roll will last you months at work
2. take twice the amount each time

>throws a snowball at Dwight's face in the office
>acts like a total bitch when Dwight retaliates

Alright. You're an idiot. It's right in his fucking CHARACTER. Either you're baiting or just an autistic Dwight fan. Regardless, kys.

(You)

I rarely say this but fpbp, John Krasinsky has excellent taste.

Handbag girl.

what is? Him being good with money? yeah oh noooo what a dick. Being able to support a family on his own and having children is such a DICK move isnt it
it's much better to buy yourself a cuckshed where your parents' semen stains are all over the floor and walls.

see

Not really with hindsight, Karen stayed hot(black don't crack), Pam didn't hold up and her personality became worse. Plus Karen is almost certainly better in bed, Pam is too passive and probably just lays there like a dead fish

Whose vagina do you think smells best?

Karen, Pam seems like the type of girl who wouldn't be keen on vagina upkeep

Veto,Cathy Simms also /thread

>not picking the objectively superior waifu

>black chicks
her racial ambiguity perfectly embodies the american meltingpot

I love me some Rashida Jones. But Pam is the one you go balls deep with.

this

If you're so racist you don't find Rashid Jones hot hot as fuck you re insane

There's something wrong with her, she was attracted to Gabe and Andy, the most beta characters on the show

I pick Jamaican Jan sun princess instead

>implying we're not all massive betas

Karen was objectively better, until the end when they decided she shouldn't be and started making up reasons.

thats a good point but she may just be stupid and fall for the boss appeal

>not titfucking Pam while rashida who's masturbating in the corner watching calls Pam fat and then runs up and starts blowing you
>rashida tells you to cum in her mouth so fat Pam doesn't get any
>they end up getting into an ultimate surrender match because you came in rashida s mouth and Pam wanted you to cum on her chest

I may or may not have thought about this scenario a few times

She's aged like a goblin.

p-pic?

My fucking nigga. I 'll take a chunky milfy woman over athletic thin any day. The chunky milfy ones love to have their tits banged and mouth fucked. Skinnys want to be in control and ride you.

Pam is fucking white bread plain Jane

the only people who like her are so ugly they find her to be obtainable

where was this?

Or you pull down her thong to give her oral and she's got a massive bush

TIME TO CLOSE UP SHOP

>you pull down her thong to give her oral and she's got a massive bush
bueno

Pam is a boring 5/10 white girl so Id go with Jane

america is not a melting pot

trolls will tell you right but everyone knows they would pick pam

>e-everyone who d-d-doesnt agree w-with me is a tr-tr-troll!!!
Kill yourself, autist.

I agree. Remember the time Jim stabbed Dwight's exercise ball with a pair of scissors for no reason? Pam and Jim are the paradigm Ugly Normie. I stopped watching after learning that they never leave and the show starts to revolve around them completely.

its like 40 percent various minorities
how the fuck is that not a melting pot

Karen was a much better character that they dumped and shat all over once jim and pam were a thing.

Karen all the way

because it doesn't melt

>Goddess on the right, cover of SIX! magazine on the left
kek

Aubrey Plaza.

No, I don't care if it's the wrong show.

Rashida, it's always Rashida.

>ill never get a handjob from Leslie knope while she rants about politics

My FUCKING nigga.

I thought I was the only one who would defile Amy Poehler on this board.

I would never racemix with a black so I pick the receptionist

I'll go with the ethnic chick. Pam looks like she keeps a smelly pussy.

Rashida's mom was pretty banging

dont click expand, i'm warning you

Rashida Jones is most likely whiter than you