Any good films about the Aztec Empire? I loved Apocalypto

Any good films about the Aztec Empire? I loved Apocalypto

making one right now

WE

>that smug look on her face

you can just tell shes thinking WE in her mind

very rare subject. finding movies related to this is pain in ass

why do women take pictures of things but with them in the forefront

It ain't about taking a picture of something, there are already thousands of them and taken by pro photographers

The point is to show you were there, to post in the social media

WU WUZ OLMEC HEADZ

How else will you brag on Social media that you visited this X cool place?

All women are narcissist attention whores.

WUZ

The temples and pyramids where made by slave labor. Ironc

I remember seeing a webm on Krautchan's Sup Forums of some Conquistador in some kind of narrow passageway before being set upon by a shit load of Aztecs, I tried asking for the source but it was never mentioned. The webm was too big to post here so I eventually gave up.

Anyone have any idea?

because they are trash. they dont care about music, painting, nor any type of art, human discoveries or history. they just want to leech out whatever prestige/status they can get by being close to something more valuable than them.

Aguirre, the Wrath of God ?

Not really

Goddamn do I hate these narcissistic selfie videos.

The scene looked too modern for that but then again, I haven't watched Aguirre yet.

Nose and hair are different, Amerindians have more more prominent nose bridge, and they have long straight thick hair, while africans have small nose bridge and curly hair.

no, it really is a thing in that we wuz jews nation of islam black religion. they think they created the south american pyramids too because of stuff like this. it's so stupid the way she's acting. imagine someone taking a selfie next to stonehenge with a shit eating self satisfied grin because "we was elaborate rock formation."
it almost proves their ancestors were in fact nothing shit tribal people.

Fuck i want to colonise dat pussy

>not showing off her fat black ass in the end
fucking slut

this
desu
lads

The Fountain, mayhaps?

It's a good movie. We watched 12 films in my German kino course and Aguirre was one of the few I remembered.