Brit/pol/ - Comfy edition

>BBC Parliament
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

>Today's Papers 6/9/16
sli.mg/a/cEraI6

>EU nationals living in UK 'cannot be identified'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291830

>Nicola Sturgeon prepares Scottish independence Referendum Bill that could be tabled instantly
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/nicola-sturgeon-prepares-scottish-independence-referendum-bill-t/

>David Davis's single market stance 'not government policy'
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/06/david-davis-single-market-stance-not-government-policy

>Radical preacher Anjem Choudary jailed for five years
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37284199

>Keith Vaz quits as Home Affairs committee chairman in wake of rent boys scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/keith-vaz-will-be-told-to-quit-top-role-as-he-faces-questioning/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h25OMMZ8qrA
businessinsider.com.au/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Bob.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Second for best girl.

Does he sell washing machines as well?

Morning lads.

You should be hanged.

Tomorrow's papers, lads.

So what do yinz lads think of Sargon of Akkad?

Hello Ahmed

He's shit

tfw did a research project on how Critical Theory is a load of old shite.

Barely got a passing grade for it lol. I thought it was decent though. Oh well, still passed with a decent mark overall.

>Falling for prehistoric pasta

t. Mohammad Islam Ali Bin Kebab

GOOD MORNING

>middle left
Gas chambers when?

Why is Kenneth Clarke such an unforgivably cucked slob?

Aren't they above the legal age of consent for straight guys? Bennett I think was trying to make some point about the Age of Consent for Gays at the time

Christ I hate that I had to study that fucking film for AS Level Film Studies

saw daisy strip video and thought it was are daisy

Hanged for his regular shitposting on Brit/pol/.

What do you disagree with him about?

Laughing so hard at this post for some reason. Keep ruining normies lives mate.

>I have right of centre views, but I swear I'm a classic liberal
The guy is a cuck what's the point in saying "oh but I self identify as a Liberal by the 1910s definition". Fuck up and join the right already

>Brit Sup Forums will unironicallly defend tabloids

The age of consent for gays used to be 21, then 18 before it was finally equalised in 2000

I actually agree with him on quite a lot, but put him in any situation that isn't him picking some low hanging fruit and talking over it and he gets ripped apart.

See that debate he had with a feminist where he was woefully under prepared, or when he tries to talk about Nietzsche.

I literally had a gay, Jewish immigrant professor who tried to preach Post-Structuralism as if it were gospel and told the class straight up that 'the good guys lost the Cold War'. He also liked to prattle on about the emergent field of 'Queer History' and how national identity didn't really exist. He ended up hating my guts and tried to shoot down my dissertation idea, which actually made me work pretty hard on it and get a good grade in the end.

>mfw I try to tell people about this guy and they think I'm making it up

FUNNY
ISN'T
IT

They say two heads are better than one. With the many heads of brit/pol/ I think we could draft a petition with the goal of returning devolved powers from Scotland to Westminster.
Imagine now if you will, a 10,000 signature petition that would force this issue to be discussed in westminster hall.

>I want to be the fattest woman in the world
ModernBritain.png

I went redpill for my classes. Talking about how the opinions of the UK are being misrepresented as racist when in fact they are to respect British history.

I got a 2:1 for that. It was pretty good, and the lecturer herself was pretty lefty. Although of all the people in the class, I got on well with her the most, simply because I spoke my mind in discussions, which she loved.

The rest of the class hated me though. There was this black girl from the USA, and they were shocked about how she could ever defend guns.

Never go to a liberal uni.

I remember her. From skins?

God that was so long ago. I feel old. How can I acquire a gf like her

my theory about choudary was that he had to be an MI5 plant or something to get away with the shit he preaches while people get jailtime for saying nigger on twitter

but I guess not, our law enforcement really is that selective

Nah lad. Waifu 4 laifu.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

He was accused of being a Marxist.

youtube.com/watch?v=h25OMMZ8qrA

Marxist Sargonism.

>good grade in the end
Good on you.

I got a 2:2 for my diss, but that was because I didn't give a shit at that point and I was going to get 2:1 overall anyway.

Although he's bluepilled af if he thinks that the commies lost the Cold War.

>Never go to a liberal uni.

Is there ever a non-liberal uni? Only ones I could think of would be an agricultural one like Harper Adams or the Royal Ag?

>EU nationals living in UK 'cannot be identified'

Nonsense, they have normal teeth and their women don't look like horses.

Yeah I agree on that. I when hes prepared hes nice but in real debates hes shit between being drunk, unprepared and shitposting. But i really like TWIS, his history stuff and his streams with his friends.

Never get through. And tell me why that's a good thing, and why parliament would listen to a loasian drug trafficking board

Moderate libertarian who takes aim at easy targets -- and hits them hard enough.

But probably supports drug legalisation and other stupid things liberals support.

They're going to get flak for calling her a Tinker.

I had the worst and best of both worlds, my passion has always been East-Asian history but the East-Asia lecturers were fucking cucks. My Early Medieval Professor was a fucking bro though, I think we were his penultimate class and then he retired. I ended up doing my dissertation on the Mercian-Northumbrian power struggle, which is something my First Year self would never dream of.

All because the East-Asian department were fucking faggots of the highest order. The one lecturer we had (he was a final year PhD student) is now "trans"

You goyim didn't forget the shoah now did you?

businessinsider.com.au/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

I hope Scotland get another referendum and fuck off.

Get rid of the Scottish porch dogs shitting up our politics.

Sargon likes to think that he's intellectually engaged by bringing up esoteric history to make his points on situations which have little contextual relevance to his points.

His 'This Week In Stupid' series is pretty comfy to listen to.

Yea something similar happened to me. But I was studying >policing because back then I wanted to be a Police Officer, thought taking this degree would get me faster promotions etc...

Then Rotherham happened, and how the police dealt with the entire thing made me feel fucking disgusted. Could never join them now.

Who wants to read my 5000 word research project I wrote on why feminism is shit.

I dressed it up as "Are Male Victims of Domestic Abuse uner-represented in media?"

have you guys heard that alt-right hangout he was invited to with millennial woes? that's a fucking trainwreck

Sargon was just shitposting that whole stream and computing took it seriously. Computing's just salty.

Kaya Scodelario is like no other girl, mate. My gf and her best friend look like her but there's something missing.

Skins s1 to s4 were great.

Nothing worse than a cunt neighbour with an uncontrollable barking dog.

>mfw I am that cunt neighbour

It was awful. He had no idea what he was doing. It was pretty sad desu.

Ruined Doctor Who tbqhwyf

A big part of my dissertation was a covert criticism of the left's intellectual takeover of western academia in the mid 20th Century. Felt smug as fuck when they didn't notice and I got away with it.

Funnily enough I did a lot of philosophy on the East. Which was interesting.

My lectures were absolutely shit as giving nuanced information. They preferred to not engage and risk having to explain themselves. 'Everyone is right'. Damn same.

Give me a run-down of your conclusion?

>Radical preacher Anjem Choudary jailed for five years

Wasn't the maximum 20 years? Why didn't he get that?

Moffat ruined Who

>wake up late on sunday
>turn on hoi4
>listen to TWIS while conquering europe
C O M F

Yes. I do. Make sure that you remove your name from it.

Fuck knows

because that would be racist

Jonathan Richman's Egyptian Reggae is somehow quintessential britpol browsing music. What're you listening to lads?

>History
Who /maths/ here?

Probably insufficient evidence.

The police have been after him for decades cause he's a slippery cunt.

> Living in a semi or terrace

nothing worse than poor people being allowed to post on my board

black music from the 70s before hip-hop ruined everything

They probably did, but didn't really pay much care to it. Or maybe they didn't if they didn't comment on it.

Mine was on whether virtue is the defining characteristic of being human, and whether transhumanism voids this and is therefore illegitimate.

He shouldn't have been jailed at all. He wasn't inciting direct violence, but support for a proscribed group.
Instead of getting rid of all our ancient liberties, we should stop importing millions of people like him and stop state-sanctioned multiculturalism.

Because the west is cucked.
>Oh no this guy is bad.
>we cant jail him that would be rayciss
>just make him comfy for 5 years and let him preach to criminals and radicalize more islamists
>genius work there henry!

I think Sup Forumssters of all people should be suspicious of a state that imprisons people for being extremists. You think the liberal elite don't think you're all extremists as well?

Nah just the writing is shit. qt companion is all that is needed desu

He was alright, took it from being totally villain of the week shit but went way too far in terms of weird overarching themes.

I wish. We're all losers. Don't rub it in.

she literally can't act

Take that meme chevron off of my favourite subject, pal.

I want to spaff all over her wonky eyes

Honestly lad most maths students are mildly autistic in some way, it's a curse.

That's not even the correct scale for each country reee

Her eyes are qt

>so-called 'migrant crisis'

>he thinks beat music didn't have a devastating cultural impact

Why are left-wing arguments always so reductive and flippant?

I'm loving all the mongoloids in this thread who don't recognise this pasta.

>not living solely for the pursuit of Virtue

In all seriousness, what was your conclusion? Sounds heavy.

>giving Jenna Coleman a nigger bf

I'm actually going to blame the BBC on that one.

>mfw my closet red pilled gf tried really hard to say the Clara/Pink relationship was written poorly as opposed to saying white woman/nigger relationships are awkward and disturbing
>mfw