Why are whites so sensitive?

Why are whites so sensitive?

because of projection

That's SJWs.

Not whites.

>leaf

huh, checks out

Anyone who "literally shakes" is a cuck.

Black people have the thinnest skin.
>muh slavery
>muh oppression
>muh affirmative action

because his reasoning for not standing was based on an entirely false premise

he doesn't stand if he doesn't want to but he should expect ridicule when his reasoning was based entirely on delusion

White people are guilt-ridden cuckolds

>muh cops shot a criminal trying to kill them, let's jump up and down like monkeys in the street

I don't see what the problem is? Isn't that quote proving that first statement correct?

>that comment
>not an false flag
>impyling the colin thing isnt engineered rage by the ((media))

Whites love poetry and describing emotions with their words. They have the brain capacity for that.

"sensitive" is bitching and moaning on the streets till the cows come home because you're not getting enough free shit.

"sensitive" is literally not being able to do anything with your culture for 20 years straight and whining that it's everybody else's fault

>White people.
>People in general.
>Giving a flying fuck about a spoiled athelite.
JUST THROW THE BALL YOU FUCKER! BE HAPPY YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAP DANCE FOR IT NO MORE!

The only ones really blowing the shit out of proportion is the media, like always.

Remember after 9/11 how there was a terrorist attack every day, its gonna happen, just wait, my names Hilrado Revera and Im standing in this train station where at any moment a bomb could go off!!!

>FUGGIN WHITEY SAID DIS I SWEAR CAN YOU BELIEV WHITEY BAKA DESU SENPAI
The same people cry if you make fun of them. I actually tried it on Twitter, they get furious.

twitter is the nigger version of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a board of peace compared to the hate that is expressed by Twitter, Tumblr and other social media.

i mean i shiver when i piss but i dont have a gf so...

It's all retards who actually think they should feel sorry for their ancestors being superior to other races and colonizing them.
If I was american I would have shot Lincoln myself , who the fuck did he think he was to take away a man's right to own a private slave collection? Fucking northener

Older black people will generally tell you this generation is full of pussies.

But Lincoln wanted to send niggers back to Africa but he got shot...

what they don't understand is that Sup Forums is all just memes and bants with maybe 5-10% worth of actual discussion.

this
feelings exist and there's nothing wrong with expressing or thinking about them, in other words coping with them
just not being aware of your own senses makes you a subhuman
still, mundane shit is not worth it

Respond with "Nigger" and let the hypocrisy flow.

Sensitive haha. Beware of the True Great Whites. Canadians arent even white they're French faggots. These sjws are just autist who believe what the media tells them. Canada is probably the most cucked Country on Earth, close battle with the liberal bitches running Faggotland aka Sweden.