Slavs actually think they contributed to the Pacific in WW2

>slavs actually think they contributed to the Pacific in WW2

Oh, then mind explaining this picture?

Before we gave you the instructions to make the nuke we fought in the Pacific while you pussies cleared a few islands.

Lest we forget the 3 battles the UK took part in :^)

BONGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

>3 battles
kek. Who's navy do you think it was that kept the Jap's from your shores? It sure wasn't your """navy"""

but our shores were attacked by japan

you didn't do a very good job

It was our navy you historical illiterate, the battle of Midway was the most decisive naval victory in the war, anything after that was just island hopping

>""""Our Navy""""
>This is what Yanks believe

Top fucking kek. If it weren't for us you'd be speaking Japanese you fat fuck

>Who's navy do you think it was that kept the Jap's from your shores? It sure wasn't your """navy"""

Our """Navy""" sure performed a lot better than your """Navy""".

>>slavs actually think they contributed to the Pacific in WW2
They wiped out the Imperial continental army which was the last leg Japan was standing on

Kek

Slave don't think that at all

Besides, they performed at least half the war on their own

kek

>implying

>has to go to reference an irrelevant war to get even

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

I'm convinced that anybody who doesn't credit America with winning the pacific theater is a troll

Fuck off

Mate, you were spoon fed propaganda since you were child. You yanks are even taught that you invented the lightbulb. Just face it, you weren't important in either world war. It doesn't matter what your media portrays because its false. The Canadians were feared more on the battlefield than yanks.

>get BTFO
>move goalposts

Fuck off I didnt want to participate in this bait thread but the Commonwealth participation in the Pacific campaign was not on the same scale as the USAs. Also you got BTFO hard in Singapore while holding the defensive point and superior manpower/firepower by a bunch of smelly Japs on bicycles.

I didn't get btfo at all, fatty. While we faced down the jao navy you poofs cleaned up a few islands. Kekekekek

Well it's a contribution, Japan lost more than 500k troops(KIAs or POWs), like I said the Japan army on the continent was wiped out, which caused the collapse of the various Japan puppet states in the region.

After the invasion Japan was trully isolated.

>we
>getting swept out of the Pacific and later forming a tiny auxiliary force to supplement the US navy is something to proud of

Brits can brag about fighting Germany but don't pretend you were more than a puddle of piss in the Pacific.

>Largest navy in the planet
>A puddle of piss
Do you think before you type?

Go to bed dad, you're drunk

Drunk on the new freedom they have found. Just like Abos with their first bottle of whiskey.

WE WUZ ELEKTRISHIANS N SHEEIT

Our carriers don't have pussy ramps on them.
Your """""navy""""" is shit. You are shit.

What's happening in this thread?

Friendly reminder
>An island that forged the greatest empire this planet has ever seen through innovation and superior intellect
>A nation that got to the top through backstabbing and deceit

kek, really makes you think. We will always be number 1. You yanks will always live in our shadow.

>Frog thinks IJA was a threat
Nigga my granduncle was a fucking kamikaze trainer for the IJN and told me if I ever dated a Chinese or Korean girl or joined the US Navy he'd fly back across the Pacific and choke me in my sleep.

Even that hardcore crazy bastard thought the IJA was a joke. You know why they never invaded Hawaii with ground forces? Because the IJA was getting fucking rolles by slants, slavs and manongs and couldnt even spare two thousand marines for a landing that my own relatives helped plan and knew would work.

There is not one battle the IJA won (except when they smashed the Britbongs) that they won with strategy and not fuckall luck and retard commanders (he loved Dugout Doug and said his horrifyingly bad tactics were worth more than a squadron of Susies)

ok, proxy america. thanks for doing what we always want you to when we tell you to over there in euroop. you're a real great twig in our globalist empire :)

>tfw you'll build a wall before the yanks
kek. While you'll be busy getting fucked by Hillary's crooked cock we'll be leaving the EU and building a wall

>that tweet
cheeky cunts

The yank butthurt was a glorious sight.

My grandpa was a Slavic immigrant who joined the navy after Pearl Harbor.

My grandpa's brother also a Slav joined the marines and was one the first wave of Iwo Jima.

Yet another example of Slavs setting things straight in the pacific.

>the greatest empire this planet has ever seen
Was, the greatest empire there ever was
Our empire is larger, more powerful, and it isn't going anywhere any time soon(globalists like using it too much)
We literally own the moon and arguably Mars as well.
You can live in the past all you want but no amount of lying will change that or that your empire no longer exists.
You're dead, your empire is dead, and living in the past won't keep you from turning majority brown or us as friends.
You've done nothing but belittle and look down on us since we've been a country and you can only deal with bullshit for so long

Mate we got raped by the nip navy early in the war. Our main fleet was in the Mediterranean.

Later on we won in Burma and oyr navy did some good stuff. The whole war against Japan was our 4th priority campaign until 1945.

>we wuz assronots n sheeit
Ah yes, the space race which you lost.
>we wuz empires n sheeit
You've no idea what the word "empire" means
Yeah I know. I'm just pulling the stunt yanks like to do.
>we saved ur asses in ww2. We wuz deafeaters of Nazis n sheeit

That battle just shows that God wanted the US to survive when he sent that twister to BTFO of the redcoats

yeah, but the uss constitution never lost a battle!

it's not about manpower, bong, it's about how you use it.

Yes, very nice. Shame you couldn't use them to defeat a couple rice farmers.

I think that number of slavs in this thread can give you a clue how much we give a shit about you, your opinion and your war with Japan.

>triggers bong
>brings up stale Vietnam war joke
literally all of europe hates you. before i left hungary, everyone would shit-talk about your residency.

You know, success does indeed breed jealousy.

You know shit, we may all hate arrogant brits but at least they are not 'muricans.

same goes for usa

kek, he just called you arrogant, bong. go back to scooping up your jewish ancestors ashes and drawing more polandball, i really enjoy them.

>all of europe hates you
>shit-talk about your residency
mission accomplished

Op asked for a contribution and I provided one, the story about your granduncle is nice, but the fact remain 'slavs' did contribute on the Pacific front that's it.

Then again if the IJA was so shit why people tend to use the excuse of a potential bloodbath in the case of an invasion of Japan, to justify the use nukes.