R8 my autism pol

r8 my autism pol.

>Kurdistan that big

There, there, you're an autistic precious little snowflake for being good at Victoria II, Mr. Canada.

Feeling special yet?

>Worker party
>budget in the negative

As espected of a leaf

What's that tiny dog turd size nation between Ukraine and Romania?

Bet he just cheat inputted cash then ran a deficit the whole game.

y no gr8er finland?

Hey abdul, please immigrate back to turkey

I need to hand those gibmedats.

>giving Danzig to Poland

What game is this?

Man, that's pretty gross

>Be me
>Play ck2
>Let's try to make the ultimate scourge
>Start as Myaphisite Nubian (nigger)
>Conquer all egypt and form republic in alexandria
>Find some Yarmulke jew , give him feud, make him my heir's tutor
>My heir turns into a rabid jew, converts all the disgusting christian goyim into lawful jews.
>Nigger Republic Jewish
>Proceed to conquer european mainland and remove catholics

Victoria 2

Probably the most Sup Forums game ever made

>2
>6
>1
>5/6

That'd be the first Deus Ex, but still.

That said I wish I never discovered how the economy actually works (or rather, how half assed it is).

Update. Yugoslavia just broke up into pieces and Kurdistan and greece just gangraped turkey.

Liquor factories and telephone industry my man

I'm too much of a fucking idiot to play Viccy so I just hide out in my EU4 still unaware of how to win and end up with 0 manpower then lose.

>Victoria Ultimate

Vic and HoI4 have steep learning curves, but once you crest it, it's pretty simple to world conquest.

whats the better grand strategy, victoria or heart of iron 3?

The liquor maymay isn't even that bad in vanilla, the point is that in every redemption of V2 you have stupid shit such as factories destroying the goods that they can't sell, POPs can't stockpile the things they need, third world shitholes starve to death because they can't afford food in the global market and all of their provinces produce something that they can't eat. And don't get me started on combat. I just want a game with Hearts of Iron 3 wargare with a V2 style economy that actually fucking works.

Protip: use mercenaries for infantry save for 2 regular brigades, build arty and cavalry with your own troops, use terrain at your own advantage, abuse alliances, don't be afraid to backstab your allies especially if they're Austrians. Also EU4 isn't THAT hard, I guarantee you that once you learn the basis you'll get bored fast and might want to play with mods.

>HoI4
>learning curve
>acknowledging HOI4's existance

Moldova.

>not starting as an Ethiopian Jew and conquering the world while genociding the goyim in the name of Yahweh
Do you even scourge?

How the fuck did Kosovo break away from Serbia? They shouldn't have been any Albanians there yet! Fuck you Paradox! Kosovo je srce Srbije!

To elaborate a bit:
Stack composition should be your current combat with worth of arty brigades, combat width -2 made up of infantry, the rest cavalry. Depending on which country you might want to use more cav (east European tech group), or use the bare minimum, and not even in combat but merely for shitting up your victim's economy.

Also the combat ability of infantry depends on tech groups, national ideas and so on. For example in the early game muslim infantry is slightly better everything else, by the late game the Prussian infantry is OP as fuck. Some nations' infantry is so bad to the point their only function is just acting as meatshields for the artillery.

EXPLAIN THIS YOU FUCKING SYRUPNIGGER

>1900's
>No Albanians in Kosocuck
>BTFO back to Russia

>Ottomans

>Hatay is kurdistan
Every fucking time

What is a zaza?

>implying abdul's not home

A very rare kind of Sandnigger

Another ethnicity. They have their own language.

>not eu4

v2 is good tho

this t b h f a m

>mfw i have ultimate mod
>mfw i holocaust all slavs and replace them with germans

from what i've seen hoi4 is the easiest by far. some of the production ideas for the game are nifty, but the politics engine is autism. also, no money and need political power to hire minsters. wtf?

why is netherlands blue?

>playing ck2
>cornered my muslim heretics, deus vult etc
>my army is obliterated as they siege my provinces
>idea.jpg
>take out massive loan from jewish merchants
>proceed to expel all jewry from my kingdom
>free money
>buy a shit ton of mercenaries, kill the invaders and take their land

good times

i too play ultimate just for bait images

>giving

? GDANSK is Polish.

>not playing hearts of iron or Europa Universalis

>eu$
>goy$
sure thing johan let me just subsidize your hot pockets

>Republic of Britain

lol wtf going on there?

u have to somewhat custom mod the inventions in ultimate mod, as all the various in game effects/bonunses cause your consciousness to be permanently rising under all circumstances once u hit ww2 era, which in the long term is just doom and death and makes it nigh unplayable as rebellion tears u apart

a fascist anglo republic yes. if i recall correctly after i invaded them i made them fascist, and shortly after they annexed canada and australia to make large anglo-empire. but post ww2 things get pretty chaotic due to vic2 mechanics, rebellions and former allies of mine becoming enemies like japan and italy

it's just plain old ultimeme

>nigh unplayable as rebellion tears u apart
the key to success is a dedicated rebel suppression task force to crush those pesky fascist rebels and ensure your fascist regime reigns supreme.

why even Albania?

was certainly doable, but always fucked my economy and put me into debt which i then had to pay off. also i couldn't expand as i had to control rebels. now in foreign territories i can understand, i am genociding them after all, but having large scale german rebellions i find annoying, esp. as their living standards were on the whole fairly good. one here and there is acceptable, but constant outbursts get tiring, u play to watch your nation prosper and grow, not play partisan battle simulator

Hello fellow Sup Forums friends!

I would like to remind you to redirect your /gsg/ discussion towards (or use this link if you're new to Sup Forums ).

It's a very friendly, active and good environment to discuss those excellent historical simulators (and 80% of us browse Sup Forums as well hehe ;) )

[spoiler]gas the kikes heil hitler !!![/spoiler] ;)

>not using all National Focues
>9 diplo points
>no tech researching
>needing to import liquor
>56 infamy
>146m
Top fucking wew reddit has truly invaded hasn't it

>not knowing spoiler tags don't work on Sup Forums

yeah, you sure are one of us! i'm convinced

i already go there sometimes tho

DELET

I was doing this shit earlier today. Got too frustrating

Oh haha I'm so dumb --_--

Sorry kinda new to the whole Sup Forums thingy.. found Sup Forums from /r/The_Donald and still trying to learn :P

>victoria ultimate
t. retard

Oh god the ww1 mod.

>Oh haha I'm so dumb --_--
>
>Sorry kinda new to the whole Sup Forums thingy.. found Sup Forums from /r/The_Donald and still trying to learn :P

Ow damn did I say something wrong!? Just trying to help..

Have a pepe instead! Reeeee

>HoI4
>Steep learning curve

You sure you ain't thinking of 3 or something?

>Play as USA starting 1936
>Immediately begin aligning with Axis
>Massively build up IC in preparation for 1939
>Join Axis just as WW2 begins
>Lend-Lease my vast amounts of IC to Germany
>Watch as they steamroll across the USSR

Pretty good game desu

Not even HOI3's learning curve is THAT steep.

yeah, it's bait.

at least this will bump the thread back up

you are trying to hard lad

Shut up Vicki 2 autismo nigger.

???

I really don't get what's happening. ok I'll just stop posting I guess..

True, but it still takes a while to actually understand the OOB system.

Absolutely Haram

The OOB is probably the easiest thing to learn imo.

You just need to have mild autism and be able to count to 5

HOI4 is easier than CK2 to learn.

I say it's on par with EU4 in terms of learning curve

USA literally Iowa Tier.
You just prop them up, let them fight, then make them puppets.

There isn't much to learn about the OOB other than what bonus which HQs provide, the problem with the OOB is mostly sorting it since the AI is awful for that. But once you do that you can almost completely forget about managing land armies.

>Iberian peninsula not the Moorish Caliphate

Yugo Stronk

i had a autism for genociding in victoria 2.

I once made austria hungary conquer the whole balkans/Belarussiaand Poland, colonize almost the whole africa and i still kept a 80% south german pop in the whole country. The majority of africa states where majority south german.

Did the same with UK, and even put british as majority in a couple of Indian states

there's no genociding, just immigration. you genocided nothing.they jst all moved to the USA to fill up his factories

How do I get into victoria 2?
I did all the tutorials but can't get myself to actually start up a game

nah, i spammed events that kill 20% pop in the states that were "unpure", and then spammed the event that gave 1% growth in pure states. Also the ultimate mod as that nice thing that literally genocides

i put a vastly enlarged Russia at 80% Russian.

>does tuturials

just do a couple of playtroughs

Unironic shitposting is still shitposting, lad. Don't normalize it to make more newfags believe this is the norm.

>PortuPinko
>again

Ga je schamen, Danzig is Duits.

What is this fucking BULLSHIT?

Read the Wiki and watch someone play it. Marcoantonio is a good player and has made a Brazil playthough, beware that he has a terrible accent and the voice quality in his videos is kinda bad.

>no albanians in kosovo in 1915
You sure about that, mate?

Just keep playing and experimenting. Eventually it just clicks.

ok spaghetti bro I will watch some people play it

Kek

>Playing Stellaris
>Almost powerful enough to take on the only Fallen Empire after conquering every other species in the galaxy
>Get invaded by extragalactic alien swarmers, game becomes effectively unwinnable
>mfw this mechanic can't be disabled before game start
The Crisis events seemed like they would be cool at first, but now that I haven't finished more than 2 games of Stellaris, I'm starting to wish it was possible to turn them off. Thanks, Paradox.
Also
>mfw trying to play EUIV but my computer freezes when I try to change the start date to anything other than the default Grand Campaign start year of ~1444

full of illiterate peasants and religious and cultural minorities that hate you with an industry a bit more impressive then north Korea

>Playing Stellaris
that's a 4x game not a gsg

>Implying it isn't both
Do you enjoy presenting every false dichotomy as if it weren't false as much as you've enjoyed presenting this one as if it weren't false?

>implying "grand strategy games" isn't a term which means fuck all that was invented by parajews as a marketing gimmick

>Polish Corridor
Daily reminder what Poland rejected outright without even sending a delegate to discuss.

Also,

>no dual monarchy yet no united germany
>Holstein Schelwig isn't danish
>Norway isn't Danish
>Alcase Loraine
>south tirol
>Muslims exist
>Russia being that big

Just kill yourself

Victoria 2 is objectively their best title.

Reminder to report and ignore shitpoosting