Debate & Defecation: A Case Study

Do you want to find out if Hilldog defecates during debate? GTFIH then, because we might be able to find out.

Any anons with large disposable incomes should provide me or really anyone, it doesn't matter who, with the funds for an Infrared Spectrometer. We could then livestream her heat signature during the debate, we would know if she poos, or pees during. You would LITERALLY SEE the bag if she has one, or her diaper would glow red if she poos.

TL;DR

>Rich user purchases IR spectrometer
>I (or someone else) goes to debate
>Livestream heat signature
>REALTIME POO / PEE reporting

Let's make this happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Seek-Compact-Thermal-Imager-Android/dp/B00NYWAHHM
amazon.com/FLIR-Sensing-Thermal-Imaging-Camera/dp/B005J2KJFU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7THzHJkcA
letus35.com/dof-adapters/
ophiropt.com/optics/lens_sub_assembly/catalog/680151.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would her clothes obscure the heat differential? Her pantsuit?

I think it would work, desu senpai. If Mythbusters could pick up a fart, you can detect hot piss running down her cold DVT leg....

What do we do when we realize she's a cold blooded lizard person?

holy fuck this might actually work

we dont need to wait for the debates though

ANY ANONS WHO CAN AFFORD THIS EQUIPMENT, FIND OUT WHEN HILLARY WILL BE IN YOUR AREA?

Aren't there some smartphone cameras that do this? It would be much cheaper than going for a proper IR camera.

This is a good idea

why are we not funding this?

>giving random people on the internet money

Why don't they just buy the fucking camera for themselves?

You are aware they don't just let any passer-by into the debates, right? And they certainly won't let you sneak in an IR spectrometer. You are just scamming a gullible rich boy.

I don't see how anyone could sneak an object into a Hillary event without it getting confiscated, sorry to burst everyone's bubble
Because I would LOVE if this happened.

highly disrespectful of incontinent people and invasive of privacy; you wouldn't want it to happen to an old you, would you?

if it were the sole health issue wouldn't give a shit, but it is not her only health issue if it is there. Look for something worth giving a shit about instead lol

how much money are we talking?

amazon.com/Seek-Compact-Thermal-Imager-Android/dp/B00NYWAHHM

Works with any android phone for $200.

>wouldn't give a shit
If Hillary gives one we will see user. If she is telling the truth then she has nothing to hide and doing this isn't going to be an issue right?

>highly disrespectful of incontinent people and invasive of privacy; you wouldn't want it to happen to an old you, would you?

Were not running for president, weak counter argument CTR, very weak.

Getting a camera with a zoom lens shouldn't be too expensive. After briefly looking, there are some in the 200-500$ range.

The problem would be trusting someone with the money, if this was a "crowd-funded" thing.

>Set up bitcoin wallet
>Anons send bitcoin until there's enough for camera
>Wallet's private key is sent to whoever has the guts to go through with this

There would have to be a huge amount of trust in
#1) Person who creates the wallet
#2) Person who receives the wallet's private key

Is there any way to guarantee the safety of the funds, if one were to do this?

Also, even if they got into the debate room(Pose as press and set up a normal camera alongside the heat camera?), you know there will be people at the event looking for the person streaming the heat camera.

This is a pretty big problem is well. We wouldn't be able to morally justify this at all...

We can just say that we were curious if Trump was telling the truth or not.

OP / Faggot here.

Touche.

Yes we do. If it's 90 degrees outside, I doubt the differential will be high enough.

NOW, if it was in an air con'd room, like a debate stage that is dark besides the stage, that bag would light up like a fucking Christmas tree.

LOL, Ooga booga, camera.

Yeah theres an app for that. Fucking hell m8.

Baie dank, vriend!

Working on it, Merkel-user.

23 year old college student. Big ideas, little wallet. Kill yourself.

If the money is secured I will contact Breitbart and a few other orgs with press credentials to see if there is traction.

I will personally follow up on the process to see what we need to do to get in.

For one that looks like a regular camera, thousands of dollars. These tech illiterate plebs who think a 200$ IR cam will have the heat resolution, especially at distance are retarded to be frank.

Thanks for correcting the record. Fuck you, shill.

Nothing wrong with pissing yourself. There is something wrong with pissing yourself when you are running for the highest office in the land.

What happens when she pisses in front of Vladdy daddy? Needs a cough break?

>Fuck off, I have work to do.
>Why don't you make like a tree and fuck off.
>I will pay you 100 CAD to fuck off.

Here's one that works at 350 yards.

The main problem is that it's a wide-angle fixed lens. Can't zoom in, so you'd have to put some other lens in front of it to make it work.(A huge fucking pain)

Low resolution as well, but that wouldn't matter with the correct lensing,(240x180)

Also, keep in mind that these big stages tend to be hot. Usually the lights are so bright you can't see the people in the audience.(Don't know how much of an issue that is...)

Also, what's the legality of this? Are people going to start getting knocks on their door from people in suits if we take this too seriously?

It's a reasonable concern. All I can say is that I am an oldfag, I came up with this idea, I will personally go do it and I could blend in very well should it need to happen.

I speak perfect English, no one would ever suspect something was off.
Justify? This isn't illegal. You can film her in the visible spectrum, what's wrong with filming her in IR? It's still the same light coming off of her.

If anyone asks, I could simply say it is a calibration tool for my camera, none of those Buzzfeed idots would even know what it was.

and my cell phone would be over top of the camera screen, no one would ever see it because it's live streaming the image behind it and my phone screen would be locked / covered.

Youtube livefeed.

IIt's pretty straight forward, and if it can pick up a fart, it can sure as fuck pick up something with 100 times the mass.

Stop posting the fucking lamina picture, it's the worst thing in the universe.. Fuck...

Actually, I take back what I said about this thing being wide-angle. It doesn't look too bad, but may not be enough.

Here's a video of it in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7THzHJkcA

This will backfire, but great LUtz.

Stop having a capital city in Europe with majority minority and I will personally stop sharting in mart.

Anyone with a feigned interest in anatomy and/or physiology loves that photo.

Wow, that's actually nice. That's far too!

Oh it records, too? Yeah, that's sick. We wouldn't be able to have livefeed but I would simply make it look like the normal camera I'm using along with an expensive digital recorder I already have.

With the big "FLIR" taken off of the side of it lmao...nothing a little paint can't fix.

Literally buy a FLIR (brand) camera. Don't necessarily need a spectrometer. Just need an IR camera. (A spectrometer can see a spectrum aka different colors, while a plain old IR camera is 1 color). A FLIR camera is like $1k for the cheap ones.

Plus, literally tell the normies doing security that it's "a camera" and it is as good to go as an ordinary camera.

DOIT

This is a good opportunity for a crypto-equity model (anonymous bitcoin-based Kickstarter) (NOT ancap. baka)

>tfw ctr shills report this thread to Hillary's campaign personnel
>staffers glue foil inside her pants to reflect all heat inside

Even if it doesn't get done on this thread, I wanted the idea to get out there.

Top kek

>Poo gets dutch oven baked in its own heat
>Rash ensues
>We also DEFINETLY know for a fact she defecate in debate. Because they took measures.

>Crinkles when walks
>Pantsuit gets even bigger

Sounds good to me.

Depending on how complicated one wanted to get, you could get some radically improved images by making an adapter for another lens.

Here's what videographers used to do with digital cameras with the mid 00's:
letus35.com/dof-adapters/

Basically, it's a lens adapter that projects on a translucent matte material, then you film that matte with your camera.(Basically allows you to use any lens you want on a camera without an interchangeable mount) I remember there being tutorials online for making these.

One could get the FLIR camera, make a custom mount for a zoom lens, then get some really nice images at any zoom level.

Provided the FLIR cameras allow for manual exposure, there's no reason we couldn't get military grade heat-imaging from a Hillary speech.

Damn dude, you know your shit. Kudos. Maybe you should be the one, user lmao

Careful with this. Have to get an IR-compatible zoom lens. Most visible light lenses DO NOT transmit IR light.

But if you buy an IR zoom lens it would work

We need to summon our friends from /sci/

I'm super interested in seeing how feasible your idea is. If it looks like something that could be done, why not do it for the lulz.(And the chance that, if it really does work, do something that could influence the election.) An army of Anons collaborating on this might be fun.

Even if nothing comes of it, throwing ideas out into idea space can't hurt.

Hmm... Good to know. I'll see what google says about ir lenses.

You seem to know a lot about this subject. Wouldn't you think that this would work better outside, where you don't have the intense and very hot lights that a debate stage would have?

Over here.

Yeah, that seems like it might be a problem. I wonder if there's a way to figure out what effect those lights are going to have.

Bumping to avoid thread death.

Making progress on the zoom lens research.

Bump, put it into a trump general.

Oh I hear you man, it doesn't matter if the MSM picks it up. If we actually got something, and to be clear I think the catheter bag would be the most feasible...it would just be another nail in the coffin. It would make its rounds.

It's crazy, but it's just crazy enough to work.

A possible ir lens here:
ophiropt.com/optics/lens_sub_assembly/catalog/680151.pdf

In order to get a decent shot, we'd need to be within 50ft of Hillary.

In the link's diagram where it says "Typical ICD here," that's where the translucent matte would go. Theoretically any ir camera should work, as long as 1) the sensor's dynamic range will allow for enough subtlety to see a pee bag 2) The sensor allows for manual exposure

If anyone is in contact with Trump General Staff, or the new "Trump the Record," staff, I IMPLORE you to share this thread with them.

Trump well on his way to winning IMHO, this could very easily be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Think about a normie seeing a color IR photo of Clinton's piss bag. Think about how squeamish women are.

Wtf is it?

It's the supporting structure of a horse's hoof. Think giant fingernail, ripped off.

Wouldn't we be that close anyhow? 50 ft is pretty easy if we had press credentials. If we had the equipment we would need to contact the right people.

Just ran a test to see what the lens would look like in action.

100mm is not enough. We're going to need a longer lens.

A much longer lens.

Back to google.

That's true. for some reason I had in my mind that the cameras would be in the back, but that's not really the case. This lens might work fine.

I'm going to look into more infrared cameras.

Those android ir cameras that someone posted earlier might work for what we need.(As long as the specs make sense, then distance shouldn't be an issue... I don't think.)

Damn nigger, as someone with a pretty technical background I have to stroke your ego a little bit. That's impressive, with textures and scale and everything.

I will post as "Eugene Terre'Blanche," in any future references / other threads to this btw, so if you see that handie it's almost certainly me, it's a pretty obscure reference. Do you have a handle?

I see the value in this meming into reality.

I'll tripcode as well.

Those android cameras aren't looking too bad, actually.