lmao

this one hits me deep

>yer a robot harry

Really bad composition.

christ that is awful.

the windows of hogwarts make it look like some kind of fucked up skeletor grin

the windows look like a mouth full teeth

topkek, what a fuckup of a poster

How is this minimalist? It's a giant turd on top of the original poster.

Minimalism sucks. It's a meme made up by people who don't have enough talent to actually make something real.

woah....

But shouldn't it be snapped in half?

very impressive
it's minimalist yet verbose

reeeeeeeally??
you must be the only one to notice.

Lynchian desu

Positively Lovecraftian

could this be a poster for an autism/the dangers of happas doc?

requesting THAT one blade runner poster

actually looks very Lovecraftian no joke

its like someone saw these popular star wars posters but then went on to get it all wrong

That looks fucking retardedm and it isn't "minimalist".

>Minimalist posters
>Silhouettes of human figures with a single defining attribute colored in
Every time

damn...........

>Lana

kek what the actual fuck OP

Fuck this whole thread.
OP's image isn't minimalist, and minimalism is shit anyway.

wanting to replace the superior sorcerers stone poster

no need to be reductive about minimalism

stop

does anyone else remember when Sup Forums used to have these threads un-ironically?

reply to this post if you got these sick references!!

Is this guy still working?

I'll be sad if he is dead

Someone has to make this with Harrison Ford in t-shirt and jeans.

if that's Drew Struzan there's a really nice documentary about him, good stuff

top fucking kek

How about just a blade running?

Km
>mile
Metre
>foot
Colour
>color
Philosopher's Stone
>sorcerer's stone

Whate the fuck is wrong with your faggot country, everything has to be just a little bit different so you can pat yourself on the back or some shit

Someone post the orange and blue Blade Runner 2 poster.

would work better as a Friday the 13th

this one is at least kinda funny

All of these are stupid. Not just the "lol i'm obviously being ironic" stupid ones. They're all just "here's a nondescript thing that makes literally no sense unless you've seen the movie, DID YOU GET THE REFERENCE?" None of them actually communicate the spirit of the film in question, except maybe this one

that's not minimalistic

>The Matrix was made by women so JUST SHUTUP

A "minimal" amount of attention should have been given to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This one's actually not that bad

It is indeed Drew.

Damn

Requesting an edit changing the second line from "both light and dark" to "A skeleton"

It's Machiavellian dumbass

Too bad that poster didn't "minimize" the chances of the film becoming apart of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

London in 50 years

Someone doesn't understand facial anatomy.

Fucking terrible

>be groundbreaking new filmmaker
>get brainwashed into becoming a tranny sex slave
hollywood destroys everything it touches

Just a lil bit different every time, right at the opening. Always good fun.

just for (you)

"No!"

Spoopy.

spoiler this shit

This one is better than the actual movie poster.

>her name in the light
>his name in the dark
It was the last time they banged as friends

Man, all I can say is damn....

just like in my french arthouse films

Yeah, I will never forget the 2067 Na'vi invasion

>spoiling the plot in the poster
Great. Fucking thanks.

Britain invented imperial units though.

boskeletonrp

No.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I fucking hate this poster so goddamn much

Why didn't they just make one of the eyes a moon?

no dude, it is bad

This post is so fucking underrated.

>HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW THE BOAT SANK IN THE TITANIC GOD DAMN IT.

This is like complaining about someone telling you jfk gets shot in a movie about fucking jfk.

AHHHHHHHH

i like this one

kek, under rated

Turn your monitor upside down.

awefukl

this ones on the house

>filename
IMPOSTER