>Regrets doing Star Wars

He had a promising career and all of a sudden he's just that clownesque Adolf Ginger. nobody takes him seriously. thanks JJ for that brilliant script

>ginger

He'll die of skin cancer in 5 years might as well let him enjoy the cash

Except he is actually getting more work, retard.

He was pretty good in American Made

What part did he play? I dont recognize him.

literally Hitler

He was in Mother!

Does he live in a ghetto? Look at those crumby streets.

He has a sputtering and shrill high pitched voice, why couldn't they get someone more charismatic to do the speech?

He's a mediocre actor that lands roles thanks to nepotism.

it was intentional to make him seem posturing and cringey

the first order is an allusion to rising right wing sentiment in young white men, as if JJ couldn't make it any more fucking obvious

>stop doing X men

He as good in Dredd

Too bad, nobody watched that movie

bitch i seent it twice

This lad' doing well though? I've seen him in Frank, SW, that AI movie and The Revenant in the last little while. Not sure why Sup Forums shits on people who are doing objectively well

The only film Ive liked him in was Brooklyn. Even in Ex Machina he was annoying.

I guess it's because it's been 2 years since he was doing well. He really peaked in 2015 in terms of popularity. Maybe he'll have a comeback and I'm not OP but hey I doubt it

that phenomenon didn't exist in 2014 though when they filmed the movie

who cares, Star Wars is destroyed beyond repair, even the metaphysics are ruined and nothing interesting is left

Why can gingers grow such nice and full beards compared to blondes? Are they some kind of different brand of white?