Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZMlFdHHqMx/
streamable.com/s24wg
youtube.com/watch?v=m8rjt1_P7sY
youtube.com/watch?v=0-IBmycUVOo
instagram.com/queenravenwalton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip /bb/

OK I'll start things off: if Josh wins somehow, should he take XMas for the possible cruise to the easy 500K or does he need Paul to get jury respect?

If he has any chance at getting votes he needs to evict Paul

aaaaaaand we're back
i was getting nervous there for a little bit. thanks though ian, your service is invaluable

He's already lost the game no matter which one he takes

In the word of Mark -
"He's going to get second place..."

And thinking about it, I keep going back and forth but...
As much as I want to see Paul lose, I also really don't want to see Josh win and have his actions and his character validated at all

He's fucked.

If he takes paul, they'll think he's an idiot for taking the best player similar to Cody in bb16 and he won't get a single vote not even from Xmas because he betrayed her

If he takes Xmas, he'll lose because he's hated by jury and Xmas can play up her broken foot.

xmas literally told josh and paul to take each other to f2 last night that she is ok with 3rd place

HOLY SHIT JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT DOESNT GET WORSE

XMAS JUST JUMPED OFF THE BALCONY!!

HOLY SHIT

DEVIN JUST COATED HIMSELF IN TOXIC WASTE AND FLUNG HIMSELF INTO THE BACKYARD VIA TREBUCHET AND POISONED THE HOUSEGUESTS

CBS HAZMAT TEAM SCRAMBLING

Having Paul lose to a mental retard after controlling every eviction all summer would be hilarious though.

9-0 Paul just like The Grod paid for.

Maybe for a week. But then later it'll only solidify the season as the worst and be looked upon similar to sneaky Steve and Vanessa

I stopped watching after Markie left. How bad did the season proceed to get?

>But then later it'll only solidify the season as the worst

You are looking at this situation wrong actually! The season has long been solidified as the worst - I'm not concerned about who will win to 'save the season'. I'm concerned only with who I will be more satisfied to watch lose.

Nothing changed or happened since then lol.

Can you believe it got worse?

>paul wins f3 HoH
>never touches the block this entire time
>takes josh
>gets all the votes
>3rd player to ever play "The Perfect Game"

>house retard winning instead of the game controlling the game

This would solidify it as the worst no question.

Which one of you did this?

Panda is seriously cute she needs to stop it isn' good for my dick.

He said that about Paul

Joey did

The editing was off. It was Josh. Go watch again.

just like steve, he needs to evict paul in order to win the votes
evicting paul is the biggest move

So how do these finale work? Do we see all three parts? If Paul won part two would it have been over?

Winner of part 1 moves on to part 3. Losers of part 1 compete in part 2. Winner of part 2 goes to part 3 with winner of part 1.

Thank you kind sir

Part 1 and Part 2 have already been played and have a winner while Part 3 is live, so they'll show all three back to back. Then we'll see the winner vote out the final houseguest and a quick interview with them. Then the jury comes out and asks the two questions and then they vote. After they vote they'll bring out the pre-jury who watched from home question about what was going on. Then they announce the winner and AFP

winner of part 3 chooses who goes to f2 with them

>captcha shelby calle

wew

Yeah no matter who wins this will easily go down as the worst season.

BB17 was a cool season, and Steve was at least the second best case scenario for winner of that season with Austin being third best outcome. BB19 is a borderline unauthentic season of BBUS and it doesn't deserve a "proper winner". I want to see Paul lose to the retard he has been shitting on since the livefeeds launched.

I hope the DR goes in on these houseguests but he probably won't
instagram.com/p/BZMlFdHHqMx/

Wow they really did fire Jeff

For the record, I'm nearly sure he said it about Josh - listen again it could be about Paul but probably not - However, I do actually think he was kind of babbling / talking out of his ass a bit. I think he imagined in a scenario where Josh isn't against Paul, he's getting 2nd place, forgetting that they're even more bitter against Paul - However this could just be me projecting my hopes

Right, this pretty much. The only thing I keep going back and forth is, is that I also don't want Josh's ego to get boosted by a win either, but what I have to tell myself is that he'll see the reactions, know it was purely because of a bitter jury, etc. Basically his win will be less sweet when he learns more about it

is Josh gay?

i have higher hopes that he will than any other interviewer that will be in the backyard

streamable.com/s24wg

Thanks for the reminder

A-are any of you voting with multiple social accounts? I usually use my All Access and then use a twitter account through my phone or whatever

I'd let him fuck my boi pucci desu but he looks way older than 23.

>A-are any of you voting with multiple social accounts?
yes

Oh awesome, this is a great group of people on RHAP tonight. Lianna instead of Melissa, and Booya or w/e his name is, both great! Plus Taran and Brent

>two fags a qt and a browski

is lianna the sjw

No that's Lita

is lianna attractive

1) Markposting
2) Cody reaction faces
9001) Alexposting

Yes come watch with me.

i dont know how

youtube.com/watch?v=m8rjt1_P7sY

Do a poll we will see who wins

thanks for using a trip

filtered

LET'S GO!

>pandaFAG

Ummmm, no, sweetie. It's friend

>no jeff giving them dollar gifts
this season keeps getting worse

youtube.com/watch?v=0-IBmycUVOo

Am I the only one who sees a mustache on her face?

markposting was forced
pandaposting was a natural progression

delet this

Don't worry I won't always use it only to show its me.
Based

Why is she just so perfect

she needs to shave

the swagfag they have on the rhap show right now looks like he spends more time in front of mirror every day than the girl they invited on

The correct term is swagfriend. Please alter your future posts to reflect such a change. Thank you.

taran's shirt is ridiculously ugly

just let /bb/ die

Mark walks up to Devin, lifts his shirt up and feels his pregnant belly. Mark whispers "I can't wait." in Devin's ear as he then kisses Devin's neck. Devin turns to Mark and looks into his eyes, smiles, and kisses him on the lips.
"The doctor says I'm due next July, just in time our little creation to compete in BB20! I wonder what kind of houseguest our little creation will be."
"They will be amazing, I'm sure."
Mark starts to take Devin's shirt all the way off. He licks Devin's shoulders.
"Wait! Stop!"
"What, why?"
"The last time I was browsing /bb/ the thread was in page 9, I don't want it to di-.."
"Devin stop, it's the end of the season and people are just not interested in the remaining houseguest.."
"Please can you just do it.. for me?"
Mark sighs and opens the laptop that Devin snuck into the jury house and revives the /bb/ thread from page 10.
"You know they hate it when I do that, right? At this point they would prefer the threads die off until finale night."
"I love it though! Is that not important?"
Mark looks annoyed but wants to change the subject in order to avoid a fight.
"It sucks that we don't even get to name our child. I know we are only surrogate fathers and this is going to be Allison's memebaby, but do we really expect her to give them a proper name?"
"Marky, no matter what we do we will always have some level attachment. After all, we are the ones pushing through these nine months."
"I don't feel like I'm doing anything!"
Mark's eyes start watering.
"Stop! Please, not right now.." Devin says as his voice starts to shake with emotion. Devin pulls Mark's hand away from his wet face and places it on his swollen pregnant belly.
"Muhammad."
"W-what?" Mark says in utter confusion.
"Allison Grodner can call our memebaby whatever she wants, but we will always know them as Muhammad."
Mark looks at Devin with a big smile. They passionately lick each other's shoulders.

TO BE CONTINUED..

bitch does have a mustache lmao

>man jaw
>stache
>wide shoulders
Get this tranny up outta here

instagram.com/queenravenwalton/

which one of you faggots is this?

>of course I'm a real fan, SHE'S AMAZING
yeah, her mom made that

admit it, it was probably you.

>she

MORE

i dont have an instagram account at all
also my twitter was suspended due to inactivity.

/ourgirl/

Her bio:
>The best player ever~ Raven Walton ~ Of course I'm a real fan, she's AMAZING ~ Like Raven or not, she good player~ Leave her alone ~
Holy fuck that's sad

That's actually quality satire, look at all the pictures. Fucking kek

im aware its satire, thats why i asked /bb/ who it was. i know one of you fuckers is guilty and i just wanted to to tell you i love you

i havent showed in 9 days

5 days for me, but ill prob take one tomorrow

I wish she had a dick too user but she doesn't.

I fucking did one yesterday and regret it.

lmao so xmas really told em to just take each other and not her?
this season literally fails through the end in all aspects

Rigged this hard for manlet win

It actually wasn't. nice try faggot lmao

Taran and them pretty much outlining why Paul's gameplay wasn't as impressive as the blind people would think it is

>ywn be an alpha who scores the Lilly look-a-like

they are still talking? how?