In a Libertarian world, I can drive slow in the fast lane, and there's nothing you can do about it

In a Libertarian world, I can drive slow in the fast lane, and there's nothing you can do about it.

You can do that now.

>driving

lmao you degenerate. Got a faggot to suck you off while you "drive" too?

There are states that will actually pull you over and ticket you if youre driving too slow in the fast lane.

In a libertarian society, I can run you off the road for going so damn slow and there's not a thing you can do about it

In a Libertarian world, you wouldn't have a road to drive on.

>t. bicycle cuck with ED

Both of these

> it's a "libertarianism is anarchism" episode

>bikes

Yeah, Okiee buds. Like I'd ever use the two wheeled jew.

In new libertarianism, you can only do that if you're not white

> In a libertarian society, I can run you off the road for going so damn slow and there's not a thing you can do about it

That would be a violation of your precious NAP (Non Aggression Principle), so no.

i could run your geo metro over with my mudslinging diesel and sleep like a babby later that night.

Why does every liberal and cuckservative not understand libertarianism?
Libertarianism does not mean "lawless" society. It means no unnecessary regulation. If a state or community wants to pass laws they are free to do so.

What if the laws are unnecessary regulation?

No you ride busses and trains with niggers and tell yourself you're being chauffeured around like an aristocrat.

fpbp

>Torontoian detected

Go to America like the American you basically are. You and your city.

So, like how the government, voted in by the community, is currently passing laws that libertarians don't like?

Libertarians are a myth. Talk to one for more than five minutes and their mask starts to slip...to reveal the liberal beneath.

See: Gary Johnson

Fuck Toronto you couldn't pay me enough to live there.

Well, it was worth a shot. They could pay me though. Actually, Trudeau already pays me. It's win win. No Toronto and free money.