Why is Russian such an ugly language? What language did that shit-babble derive from...

Why is Russian such an ugly language? What language did that shit-babble derive from? I had the news on in the background and I wasn't watching and an interview of Putin was being played without my knowledge because I tune in and out, and I heard him speaking and I thought

>what the fuck language is that? it's hideous

I turn around and see Putin talking. I never realized Russian was such an ugly language, what is it about it exactly that is so ugly, I can't quite put my finger on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJI1uSDJ050
youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg
youtube.com/watch?v=GG4-CVSGPzw
businessinsider.com/compromising-photo-of-russian-cheese-factory-workers-has-spurred-an-investigation-2014-4
youtu.be/zxoydvPTtQc?list=LLdniHmzt3RgiCInd0ec9myg
youtube.com/watch?v=AiKqyg3AzOk
youtu.be/usmdQKnuTB4?list=LLdniHmzt3RgiCInd0ec9myg
youtu.be/MRxi1x3nssQ?list=LLdniHmzt3RgiCInd0ec9myg
youtube.com/watch?v=1wjLI2eslv8
youtube.com/watch?v=a8PuPiyhGoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've obviously never banged a Russian chick.

C-Cyka Blyat user

top kek

There's one for the bucket list

>Why is Russian such an ugly language?
It isn't it sounds really nice, you're just a typical cultureless burger tard.

I think her vag might swallow me up for warmth though

>burger
>tard
>irrelevant brit
Topkek

I'd be ok with that desu

Russians have been chronic alcoholics for their entire history, so their language evolved in such a way to be spoken while drunk

this is why the Russian language sounds like the slurred speech of a hopeless drunk even with the speaker is sober

>tfw you can't tell if Russian sounds bad because you understand it

Russian is one of the most beautiful languages on this planet.

its beautiful desu youtube.com/watch?v=yJI1uSDJ050

Your id might make an american crave pizza

I like Russian too. I speak it and it's my second favorite language after French. Americans on the other hand most only speak one language, a key trade-mark.

Pretty cute for women, listen to Regina Spektor singin in Russian, she is my fav Jew

Chto esho odin sin oligarcha?

The further south you go, the more spanish people know. Even if it's rudimentary it's enough to get points across. Although, still, the stereotype is still everyone only knows english. It's funny to watch spics jump when you reply to something you overheard them say in spanish.

I want one

LOL.

Brb speaking American English in the South

>walks into mcdonalds
>hello id liek to orda a dubble cheese burga with some large taters, and a diet coke because gosh darnit i need to keep my weight down HUCK HUCK HUCK HUCK.

Brb speaking African American English

>walks into kfc
>whassup fool id like to orda dat chicken wiiingz, and lemme get some hot sauce wit dat.

Brb speaking New England English

>walks into burger king
>Hello I'd like to get summathat whopper ok boss? And ahh, I'd like summathat ranch on the side chief.

Brb speaking Scottish English

>walks into goat butchery
>Oi las i'd lik o mutton chup for me and meh family with o side o hummus, hav to stay halal

Compared to the beautiful Russian language, even as an American I know our language is shit.

Because it's a complicated language. Right wingers don't like complexity.

The Russian for 'why?' Is one of the single most beautiful words in existence

You suck ass at writing southern american english, fuckin yank.

its actually a hell of a lot less ugly than english (ezpezially da american variety you noe wut im sayin)

It only sounds ugly when its angry which is doing its job

on the other hand german always sounds angry and ugly

SHART

German sounds like a russian vomiting up marbles.

Forgive me shitwad I'm not accustomed to writing accents over text would you like to do it better than me?

This.

Gauge a language by how sexy the women can sound.

Portuguese sounds like shit.

Did you know Russia has like zero health standards, my aunt went to Russia and was disgusted by some of the practices she saw. She went into a butcher shop and witnessed this rotund woman, pick up meat from a pile of ground up meat that was covered in flies and using it to make sausage, and she got fist fulls of flies with the meat.

This wasn't just an isolated incident either, she saw multitudes of people, including employees in restaurants use the restroom and return to work without washing their hands.

Tip to travelers to Russia, bring your own food, don't buy any "edibles" there or eat out. They have no health standards.

russian is a beautiful language. its a bit harsh like most nomad languages because they needed to be able to talk while riding horses among lots of noise

youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg

look at this and tell me it's not beautiful. it's actually a russian minority, but still.

Going to need sources for those bold claims.

New Englander here.

We say buddy more than boss.

No r's are pronounced, and the accent is only noticeable when road raging.

I think it sounds ok, pretty much like any other Slavic language. Dutch and Swedish are much, much worse.

Have witnessed this myself, bring your own food, but feel free to drink as much of their liquor as you like, their liquor is clean and GOAT.

this is some pretty high tier shitposting, but it's actually because the russians were traditionally horseback nomads. the language evolved to be comprehensible despite the trampling of hooves.

He said his aunt. Unless his aunt is a journalist I doubt she documented it.

Zdarova, pacany!

why the fuck do not everyone spek english?

>America
>Lecturing anyone else on health standards

>Tip to travelers to Russia, bring your own food, don't buy any "edibles" there or eat out. They have no health standards.

I always bring my own food to the USA. Cant tell you how many times ive gotten sick from food there

I live near the border and refuse to learn their stupid fucking mud language. not only is it useless, I ended up learning chinese instead, and I can actually use it to make money.

being brainwashed itno speaking their filth just railroads you into being a slave alongside the subhumans. whites who speak spanish should be shot.

language is fundamentally like religion. converts are traitors and should be killed.

Russian is a beautiful language OP

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=GG4-CVSGPzw

read outloud

>ay, eye'd liak tuh geh'uh dubble cheese burgah wih uh large fry an' uh die coke. Tryna keep mah weigh' down fer win the south rises agin.

and diphthong your vowels.

>vietnam
no pochimy?

Different user, but this is how "seriously" Russia takes its hygiene. Employees at a cheese factory were caught bathing in the milk used to make cheese, but only because they photographed it.

businessinsider.com/compromising-photo-of-russian-cheese-factory-workers-has-spurred-an-investigation-2014-4

Hygiene is a joke over there, no shit.

I mean I'm sure very wealthy areas might have some good practices in place, but 90% of Russia is gross with no hygiene what so ever.

youtu.be/zxoydvPTtQc?list=LLdniHmzt3RgiCInd0ec9myg

How can you judge a language you do not even understand? Stupid Muricans only english speakers talking about a unique language (not imported like your English) and try to convice you it is shit, even they not undertand one single word of it? Fuck off mate, go get some education than you can post crap here.

Oh and the only reason this was investigated was because it came right around the Olympics, any other time and officials would have turned the other cheek, to be sure.

No one talks like that, where the fuck have you been

>burger lecturing about food standards
>using pic of fresh, gras fed, home slaughtered meat for argument

nice one

But it's not, it's just your opinion. I think it's beautiful and very well suited for music (too bad Russians have shit taste in music and mostly produce shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=AiKqyg3AzOk

>Putin
He got an annoying voice.

Zachem?

It sounds almost Hebrew.

youtu.be/usmdQKnuTB4?list=LLdniHmzt3RgiCInd0ec9myg

>He got an annoying voice.
he sounds very fragile

Russian is very beautiful. It's roughness is what makes it so.

All Germanic languages are pretty awful sounding even though they're objectively better structured and more logical.

free range meats and using fewer medecines for livestock is leading to a resurgence in america of brain parasites

seriously. fuck grass fed shit.

russian IS a little harsh user. and swedish, for example, sounds like a cuck language. it just does.

obviously we can't judge our own language though

couldn't even nail the ghetto speak.

>sup senpai, lemme get summa dat chikin wangz, extra hawt sauce, mash tatos wit extra gravy, sum extra hawt sauce wit dat too ya dig?

Pochimy is the more Russian sounding variant.

Russian is the most beautiful and poetic and deeply spiritual language in the world

You are exagerating. I worked in a bread and chocolate factories here in canada, and it's much dirtier than you'd imagine, you are not going to die from it or notice it though, so it's purely in your mind mostly

lyrics is super cringy

>leading to a resurgence in america of brain parasites

brain parasites? what kind?
well, have fun with your corn syrup, palm oil and meat full of antibiotics but without brain parasites

HO-lee shit doode bubbah guay

Aym from faahkin Maine, an' weedont speak that faahkin gay shit like theydoo down in Massafuckshits

French language is pretty fuckin retarded sounding if you think about it ,

Russian sounds alpha as fuck. It has a sound of conviction to it.

I bet you have never heard Danish :)

Vysotsky is like Johnny Cash and Jesus in one being:

youtu.be/MRxi1x3nssQ?list=LLdniHmzt3RgiCInd0ec9myg

No language beats German in ugliness.

2nd comes Hungarian, that shit is gross.

Russian is tolerable.

Poe-chee-mie is considered a beautiful word?

I'll stick with Edgar Allen Poe and his Cellar Door.

I'd say German sounds a thousand times more cool and beautiful than spanish, spanish sounds ham handed and sloppy.

Russian language is great, It just sound very masculine, especially for a cucks from the west.

Great knowlege of our history, we were the least drinking nation of europe after norway before 1917.

These are yakuts. They always lived in animal's guts and other dirt.

she doesn't sings on russian lel
try this youtube.com/watch?v=1wjLI2eslv8

>tfw you can fully enjoy the beauty of russian poetry

LOL naw maing....
It's /pa-chee-moo/

Still not much better, any word with the sound moo in it usually isn't pretty sounding.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8PuPiyhGoM

Tы чe, cyкa блять?

>I always bring my own food to the USA. Cant tell you how many times ive gotten sick from food there
Just shart yourself, Americans will identify you as a patriot and give you a fast-food discount if you do.

I'm picking up the vocab and basic sentence structure well but is there any way to learn the hard cases/word forms/conjugations?

I really like Estonian x:

i myself wouldnt notice if i didnt listened carefully
when you hear too many 'sha' it's probably belorussian

you obviously never read or listen to russian literature

Yeah Spanish also sounds like someone is speaking with some cardboard pieces stuck in their teeth.

I can speak Spanish too you fucker

It's utilitarian when there are so many speakers around, it's taught everywhere, and fairly easy to learn.

Don't get mad people take advantage of useful tools you're too handicapped to use.

At least they don't sound like full-blown homosexuals.

¿Cuándo podemos esperar un camión de tacos en cada esquina ? Tengo hambre de los tacos !

>Min slutreplik er mycket lort att översett
Yeah, because you hear how fucking retarded english phrasing is once you speak it in your own language.