"Bad News for Germany"

OH VEY

I understand the US president has a major influence on Europe but why do they get so nervous? What has Obongo done right in his terms as president?

>racist statements

Such as?

>God Emperor wins
>AfD on the rise

have we started the fire, Sup Forums?

DEEBLY GONCERNED :D

Kek. Get wrecked commie Merkel.

Trump is such a nasty mean white man that Germany is literally shaking with fear right now.

build a wall and keep terrorist out.

Illegals should be deported.

>with only ridicule and racism

Isn't this her entire campaign? All I've ever seen her do is ridicule Trump or white people. What has she actually said she's going to do?

>WE DIDNT START THE FIRE

Bring in 100,000 more illegals in her first 100 days.

This is literally the only policy I've ever heard her say in a speech.

islam can not even classify as a religion, but as blood cult for less inntelligent people (aka goatfuckers) ... oh wait, that was me

They dont want a strong white male leader in charge of the greatest country on earth.

If Hillary wins I fucking get the oven going again.
Nobody fucks with the god imperator.

That's raycis how?

>German leftist cuckolds
Just evacuate the strong, able-bodied Germans to the USA and then nuke this shithole. There is nothing left of our former glory. We have eternally castrated ourselves.

Post (((journalist))) name

"Kill all the niggers, they have no soul. Jews caused all the wars. Gas them all."

-Donald J. Trump

Sure you will pussy. You'll bow down to your new queen like you do to rapefugees.

Oy vey!insane the nerves of this goyim! He is racist, populist, neo nazi, white supremesitst! Who is he to dare to offened, gods Chosen People.

>TFW Trump wins
>He then proceeds to tell Europeans about the Kalergi plan and that Merkel is one of its biggest supporters.
>Revolution sparks over night and all the European elite are hanging from lamp posts within a month.

Reading German media is physically painful sometimes. It's so mind-bogglingly stupid, I can't even get mad at it right now.

same here. it was a painful process, but i got over it aswell, not mad anymore
>afd 21%
>fire rises
>glorious cuck tears everywhere

Obama hasn't forced them to pay the bill

I know right.

Germany can't even...

>dont build giant ships to mass import syrian refugees
It's like he doesnt realise its 2016

German media is already so retarded, why do you feel the need to just make things up?

The irony is that killing and niggers and jews would undoubtedly benefit western civilization tremendously....

He was a Nigger. That's all that matters in Germany. If some guy from Eritrea would run for chancellor he probably would get 10% I'm sure.

Yep. Noticed that too. At least he should have faked it in german. But it's a german poster so he might be a lefty faggot

>NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER
-Donald Trump 2016
Heard it with my two eyes.