Is actually possible for Mexico to recover the southwest Sup Forums because there won't be a full scale war (it would...

Is actually possible for Mexico to recover the southwest Sup Forums because there won't be a full scale war (it would have catastrophic consecuences for the economy of the US due shortage of oil, food, gas etc.) but in the worst case it would be a Donetsk style guerrilla. The US would have to let go the Southwest eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyp7zzPPqQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see that happening m8.
So long as mexico has a shit tier government, services, not to mention how many of us actually like being americans mexico will never get that territory back.

The only way is if a north American union ever happens imo

>catastrophic consequences for the economy of the US due to shortage of oil, food, gas etc.
>implying
Mexico would be obliterated in a few days, even sand niggers put up more of a fight than you beaners ever could

its more likely that spain would recover mexico than mexico would recover the southwest

Africa tier country take land from the global hyperpower? Are you retarded?

How can Americans be so horribly ignorant? seriously.

They literally are regaining the southwest. In 100 years the US will be nothing but spics and North America will become the same country with maybe a small white separatist area.

Rome couldn't resist the hordes

And you're not even trying

Mexicans have literally zero chance of taking a single inch of American clay. You'd be fighting an insurgency of farm boys, vets and rednecks that no military or alliance has the capacity to deal with.

It wouldn't even be a fight, it would be killing Mexicans for sport.

you know what? ask obama, maybe he'll give it to you for free, for the name of prosperity

>60%

I saw a post on facebook of a mexican child holding a sign that had "Make America Mexico Again". A lot of the Mexicans pretty much said yeah fuck that. Mexico is shit and a a lot of them know it. That is the impression I got atleast

>Mexicans have literally zero chance of taking a single inch of American clay.
>e-except California
>and most of Arizona
>and Texas

It's like Americans think they haven't already lost.

ask an American indian how shit goes when we roll your ass up. really, you're just askin for us to annex the upper half of mexico again.

>us beats the shit out of mexico and takes the southwest
>mexico thinks it has a chance in a second war

We won the land and even paid Mexico for it too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

It's US clay. Deal the fuck with it you beaner

Bruh you can't even win a fight against a bunch of niggers in a cartel, how you gonna handle an actual military?

Holy shit I had no idea there was more than 50% mexicans in these states.

Don't get me wrong, I hate beaners. But i have noticed that tons of them in New Mexico and Texas don't think of themselves as Mexican. They think of themselves as Spanish and they fucking hate Mexicans. In fact, many of them aren't even mestizos, they're just Spanish descended.

There's not. It's just that if your great great great gandpa fucked a spic all of a sudden you can claim your Hispanic. Can't blame em for all those affirmative action benefits

The taco nigger is implying that there will be so many fucking mexicans in that region it becomes defacto Mexico. Idiots like him don't understand what the rise of Trump means for them.

>because there won't be a full scale war

Why do people say this? Where there's a will, you know?

But otherwise, the south should be given to Mexico and the US should summarily execute its illegal immigrants. It doesn't even matter if the land stays in the country. If you change the people in the land, then it's not really the US anymore anyway.

I remember this image from 2008 for annoying /k/... best part is that the creators are Swedish

except white people pay the majority of taxes in the US. The current government would surely collapse and be replaced by some sort or oligarchy who gives zero shits about welfare and lets all the poor areas devolve into near feudal-age conditions. All the illegal labor imports will leave when the handouts stop.

This. I'm half hispanic and I claim it to get all the bullshit benefits that come from affirmative action.

> not trying
We're about to landslide elect the guy promising to send the wetbacks home.

I would fight to my last breath to keep one square cm of my soil from being taken from me. Even shitty California. Spics would take a nap and then cry to the news about being oppressed.

its possible but only with outside influence as part of a conflict with a larger power

Why would you want to.?

Like if getting ruled by Mexicans was fun or desirable, you vatos would stop trying to sneak in.

That's utterly useless. I'm not saying the soil is nothing, but the people is what matters. From that perspective, the fight is already pretty much lost.

Let me remind you that the US Gov is losing horribly to the Cartels as well

Do you honestly think that the illegals in the USA would rise up and fight for mexico?

You guys lost, stop being so assblasted.

They could be driven out almost effortlessly if it came to that, even if whites were 5%. That's literally what whites have been doing consistently for 2,000+ years. The inherent capacity for warfare is orders of magnitude greater among whites than any other race.

>Implying these rednecks wouldn't take it as a chance to resurrect Dixie allying with Mexicans

According to surveys in average 89% of Mexican Americans think the Southwest must be returned to Mexico lads.

You've been spamming this image quite a lot my friend, now tell me, what source did you use for this image.

Who took these surveys you cite? Those muh atzlan chicano fucks who think that would solve all the problems in mexico?

>Rome couldn't resist the hordes
this, happens to all empires. there is a cycle to everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyp7zzPPqQs

>ou know what? ask obama, maybe he'll give it to you for free, for the name of prosperity
lol! true, just ask for it.

>The people in the South-West ever willingly becoming part of Mexico
Don't be stupid. With all the guns we have, it'd be like trying to king of a bunch of hornet nests.

We'd just cut off the food stamps and it wouldn't last long.

>it would have catastrophic consecuences for the economy of the US due shortage of oil, food, gas etc.

If anything, that is what would happen to Mexico. We have the resources and wealth, not you. Not to mention the effects of a blockade.

Kek. Right? Do the chichinos think the Mexican government would pay for their welfare?

The south west houses one of the most important technological facilities.

>Implying the US wont fight like hell for area 51

Mexico doesn't deserve any of that land. If the world itself was ran capitalistically the countries with the highest outputs would take over the weaker ones until you ended up with only one super country.

>From that perspective, the fight is already pretty much lost.
Unless you get people to assimilate into yours. It's what happens when immigration is controlled.

If it ever happens, move out of Mexico.

The guaranteed effect would be a completely preventable pile of dead Mestizos.

this

lolololol Ya all the gardners and cleaning ladies are gonna uprise.

and dont forget Los Alamos, Sandia Labs. Lawrence Livermore, White Sands, Tonopah, Indian Springs, Nellis, Vandenberg

>The inherent capacity for warfare is orders of magnitude greater among whites than any other race.
Why is that? What's up with us? It's almost scary.

pic related

no mexicains are couruption enablers.

>implying we aren't giving guns to cartels to fuck with the shitskins

Hmmmm looks like 1 lil beaner huffed too much fumes of his acid dissolved country men

I don't see it happening. As much as i dislike the idea, The US could conquer and enslave your shithole in record time.

GIVE MEXICO BACK TO SPAIN

Mexicans in this area
>have families of 5+ plus
>dirt poor
>almost 70 percent obese
>no guns except AZ
>the guns CA spics have are mainly pistols/drive by

The whites to North are damn near polar opposites to this. See Utah, Montana.

Whites do war, everyone else just watches and waits for their turn.

Guessing they asked them as they illegally crossed the border.

You're making me think!!!!

How can an human being be so disconnected of reality? Are your guys even functional in society?

Notice how you're writing in English on a Japanese quilting board.
You already lost, Pedro.