How to handle rape culture activists

Give them PTSD like this guy.

Absolutely BTFO : youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw

>yelling like an uncivilized ape in the middle of the street in order to get your point across
yeah he sure showed them

I agree he should have just attacked them physically for their opinions like a liberal

>Everyone in this video needs to shut the fuck up and get a goddamned job.

Jewtube isn't a job, you fucks.

Actually the guy was BTFO by a bunch of women. @1:58 He basically shut down the debate by being a loud and obnoxious moron

Fucking leaf.

Except liberals in the video aren't physically attacking anyone. At least they try to be civil and engage in discussion.

Not in America

Rape culture belongs to brown people
BOOM solved

And the video isn't from America? Definitely not Australia nor the UK.

When the woman said "we're done talking to you" she used her power of choice to stop being affected by the mans words

When women are being raped, they can't make that choice. That is what makes it rape

/YouTube/ BTFO
T
F
O

I just don't get all these protester groups you have there in America, dear burgers.
I can't remember seeing anything like this, or knowing anyone who would just go protesting like that with a bunch of plebs on some random street... but maybe it's because I almost never leave my basement. Who knows...

He won't change their minds at all. The only way to fix this liberal plague is to remove them from positions of power through unfortunately violent means.

This is exactly what you need to do to unravel the conditioning.

>SLAGS

wew

>You wouldn't tell an 8 year old about a murder, because it would traumatize the child
stopped reading right there.

I take it you keks don't know much about germanic fairy tales. In fact, pretty much all """your""" classic fairy tales have been stolen, and watered down (heavily!!) for a bunch of shekkels. Fucking Disney.

when he asked questions the chicks didnt even give a well purposed-thought out answer , it was just a half assed shallow response, she obviously didnt even research HER OWN FUCKING SIDE

>hey let's show them they're wrong by screaming at them like a retarded nigger

In your previous post you claim to not get this, and here you are refusing to internalize new information that would shine a light on the situation you're ignorant of because you're too egotistical.

Why do you think these classic fairytales have been safely repackaged you retard? Because any other trauma detracts from the trauma they're trying to condition. But I'm talking to someone who can't bother reading and gloats about it, so I'm not going to waste time on you anymore.

God bless Cantwell

He is a good foot soldier

Fuck off, dingo.

That isn't wrong, I used to believe in the 6gorillion, until I started reading, and learned about the war in 1918. Then I learned about how both the German and Russian revolutions were jewish lead.

ya the guy could of done better, still funny , looked like she was going to cry

Works for SJWs.

Get out CTR.

Guy's a retard. Brother Dean showed the way to deal with these people.

Christopher is in this thread right now. Show yourself faggot.

The guy is a real piece of shit. If I was there I would have knocked out him for verbally abusing those women.

knocked him out*

>and engage in discussion
by not making sense or answering his easy questions?

l was liking it until he just started yelling like a retard abusively while they stood there silent. It just made him look like an idiot

this guy is straight up fascists

and you would get no pussy in return. the only thing youll accomplish is supporting a communist jewish agenda.

Misogynists like him are the reason why we still need feminism.

>rape culture is real
>brown people aren't rapists

It works both ways, retarded leaf.

Cantwell is pretty based. He should have more Natt on his show, these fuckers are unhinged and I love it.

why's he acting like a nigger?

>Because any other trauma detracts from the trauma they're trying to condition.
Aha. And how do you generalize from this """jew trauma""" to these rape-protesters? I mean, aren't they triggering themself there? Surely they would be thinking about rape there, no?

>Why do you think these classic fairytales have been safely repackaged you retard?
Shekkels. Many of them.

Do leafs get paid for (you)s or something?

>yelling at women for protesting to have the right to not be raped
Wow so based! what an awesome guy women deserve rape!!!

If you don't see something wrong with this video you are the reason feminism is needed.

To be fair, you gotta be pretty autistic to get involved into something like this...

>nothing to see here, please move along

There's something stupid idea among millennials that we're all special snowflakes that have to change the world for the better and post pictures of it on social media.

because women want to be treated equally.

Trolls who should be raped and/or put to death

everyone thinks these feminist bints are stupid but this is just fucking uncalled for abuse

what a hard man

meh, this babbling fat faggot makes us look bad to be honest desu

he gets too emotional and cant make logical arguments, this should have been an easy one but he had to immediately start referring to them as "commies" and any normies watching immediately see an unhinged incoherent faggot babbling a bunch of nonsense

we need to hold a certain standard for those who attempt to speak for our movement, and this raging fat faggot does not do a very good job of it

opportunity missed

That was the most autistic shit I've ever seen

On the contrary, it takes balls to stand up to SJW these days. He tried arguing with logic and those cents weren't having it, so he triggered them.

I thought it was fucking beautiful, you non-american

Happy Phyllis Schlafly day, btw.
Press F to pay respect.

Coming from the cuntry that ID's you for buying a fork, I'm not surprised you think loud scary words are bad.

>this is just fucking uncalled for abuse
But haven't they ask for it? They clearly asked for it by doing what they did.

How do misogynists like him still justify the toxic rape culture we live in? Its 2016 and I cant believe scum like this still exist I cant wait for hillary to put these pigs in the gulags

Jesus this guy is a god damn faggot. I'm a Sup Forumsack and hate feminism and fuck the kikes and blah blah blah.

But this guy is literally just a neckbeard faggot. Seriously, this raging chubby faggot should be gassed. Fuck him.

man FUCK this guy is just full of hate

>it takes balls to stand up to SJW these days.
Yeah, if you're personally invovled into any kind of this madness, then you put a stop to it. Sure.

>He tried arguing with...
...with some random strangers on some random street protesting some random bullshit. Good job!

See, that's exactly what I don't get about Americans. Don't you guys have some ordinary hobbies, like normal people do? Obnoxious, narcissistic extroverts... in this case all of them.

send them to Germany.

>brown people
>culture

lmao

Literally laughed out loud once he started going full super sayjan from one second to the other.

bahahahahahaha
A
oh look a """"""white"""""" knight
cuck
degenerate
>communist propaganda is okay as long as its back by muh feelings

>just a neckbeard faggot
Cut him some slack. He's got a point there with his "communism all bullshit" argument.

We know you're not Sup Forumsacks, niggers. You're not fooling anyone. It's like you want us to track you down again

We are trolls yet the guy in the video YELLING at women trying to protest peacefully isn't a troll? kys.

Why do they phrase it as rape culture?
A culture can be built on rape but I dont think any 1st world country even begins to fit that definition.

Even if rape is a problem the way they say it is, as in a girl is too afraid to say no so you're now a rapist. Telling me that is our culture is ludicrous.

Also why does this babbling sack of lard call them commies? He looks just as stupid.

>

>he gets too emotional and cant make logical arguments

You do realize he's speaking to women, right?

This was pretty entertaining but the guy is a jack ass.

almost like you want to marginalize us by associating anti-fems with raging autistic fat faggots babbling nonsense

nice try, dr. goldberg

Shut the fuck up, you pussified Vancouver scum.
He's obviously protesting the overblown "statistics" that have led to this rape culture hysteria despite the fact that rates of rape have only gone down in the western world for decades, only going up when a new batch of refugees arrives. Next you Canadian fucks will be crying that prosecuting rapists is racist because black people and third worlders don't have enough money to know how to act civilized.

Shut the fuck up faggot. This is what hurts our movement. Newfag raging reddit cucks like the guy in OP's video. It's the same reason Sup Forums fell to shit. Stupid faggots tainting our image.

You think you're fucking cool because you were in some faggy thread about OP finding a ctr shill? Get the fuck out of here you daft cunt. You are the cancer killing one of the only good boards left.

>Sup Forums
>our image

Get the fuck out, right now.

Is it opposite day or something? It's usually the liberals who get mad at people for having different opinions then shout at them to make up for their lack of argument. Although I strongly disagree with what the woman was saying, before that nothing on their signs was untrue. He immediately brought up "rape culture" despite it not even being written once on their signs. Throughout the "debate" she was the one talking calmly (despite her not backing up her conspiracy theories) and then he started shouting and swearing. This just prove's the horseshoe theory, and that the alt right are no different than SJWs.

>INB4 cuck, whiteknight etc.
I would have actually destroyed these bitches in a debate with facts and statistics instead of making a fool of myself by swearing and shouting.

Do leafs feel peer pressure to post as awful as they can or does it truly come naturally?

>leaf

Every time

Some of the best and wisest men who've ever lived were absolute bastards. What's your point?

>we've never stood for anything
>we haven't been pushing an agenda for years
>we want notoriety like Hillary giving a fucking speech about us
Shut the fuck up and go back to /r/donald and knowyourmeme you god damn kike.

This guy is a fat faggot

I'm sure he means well but I couldn't be bothered to watch more when he spergs out.

I had my volume down low and when the bitch in the blue plaid and sunglasses started to talk all I could make out was bird chirping noises.

>Whoa! Good one! $. 75 has been deposited

he said "you are trying to change the definition of rape"

that's a good argument

>He may have a point
>He didn't say anything about the election, but I can probably get away will calling him a shill since everyone else on Sup Forums does it!
Please, and I sincerely mean this. Kill yourself. You are worthless and not wanted here.

>guys even tho we hate everything we can't be perceived as mean to women or marginalize them. Rape culture is serious.

No, but it's appropriate to yell at cunts for being cunts from time to time.

Should leafs be banned from using Sup Forums?

Who cares what these protestors think.

They want attention.

Ignore the children, let them play. They are in college and when mommy and daddy see their grades (the only time they get a big D) then they will have to go work in Starbucks.

No reason to harass the college kids

He fucked up. He strawmanned there argument based on other feminist arguments.

Shit's still funny though but he should have let them keep talking before he went off, could have gotten them to say dumber shit easily.

He pretty much virtue signal's the right like a right wing SJW. Still, fuck feminists, I don't care what happens to them.

Shut the fuck up retard. His videos mostly have 3k views. He isn't making any of us look bad. God damn.

Wanna know how I know youre a shill? You're putting too much effort into your post. A simple "kys faggot" would suffice. Also you got the right idea with the green text but once again, keep it short.

Also, Sup Forums is as bad a /r9k/ when it comes to cumdumpsters. A red flag is defending rape culture. You're not welcome here, and you're not fooling anyone.

probably but none of those women are rapeable

i think the real problem is many women are delusional and think they are rapeable just because some one has had sex with them but the reality is that the risk vs reward is to little if shes not 8/10 or better

bunch of 3/10's protesting rape culture need to realize they are not at risk of being raped

No body gives a fucking fuck about rape culture. But loosing your shit on some retarded college cunts is only going to fuel their already twisted fucking victim complex.

>Even though we hate everything
God damnit. There is nothing else I can say. This entire board is filled with redditors acting edgy now. You people cling to an ideology you don't understand, claim to be one of them, well simultaneously destroying it. You are the worst type of people.

>Please don't yell at them you'll make them feel bad!

>gb2reddit

>i think the real problem is many women are delusional and think they are rapeable just because some one has had sex with them but the reality is that the risk vs reward is to little if shes not 8/10 or better

Most women assume and are told they are the best a man has been with. So they all believe they are hot shit.

I mean damn, every dude I know bullshits girls and tells them they are the most beautiful just like bitches do with dick size. Most guys just aren't dumb enough to buy into female lies, we know they are just being nice.

Women truly believe they are the best when they are told it. My ex still throws the "I'm the best you've ever had" shit in my face when really she's kind of fat and has shit hygiene but I still bullshitted her.

He was acting like a shithead though.

>Lol he's just a ctr.
This place is doomed. Have fun with your thread faggot.

To any real Sup Forumsacks out there;
34 20 6f 66 20 63 6c 75 62 73 2c 20 70 61 74 68 20 6f 66 20 6c 69 67 68 74 2e 20 53 65 65 20 79 6f 75 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 6f 74 68 65 72 20 73 69 64 65 20 66 72 69 65 6e 64 73 2e

>but I still bullshitted her.
Well, maybe grow a pair and stop doing that?

There a time to shit post and a time to not,this is one of those times.

Just tell me what it says please. I don't have the patience to find my decoder ring.

>Well, maybe grow a pair and stop doing that?

I'd lie and say I will but I probably won't so what's the point?

Fair enough.

We denied white rape culture, because that's the usual claim.