What's the point of being Spanish if your ethnicity is going to be labeled "Hispanic" and you have to be lumped in with...

What's the point of being Spanish if your ethnicity is going to be labeled "Hispanic" and you have to be lumped in with shitskin Mexican mestizos and you can't get any affirmative action cause "You're too white"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spain
>white

It's a lot more white than central America.

if spain isn't white then why do you say whites did colonization?

french, british are white. Spain got marked with Cain by fucking the natives and were already 1/3rd moor rape baby

t. Cletus Jhonson

>implying you're not a Cuban Mulatto

saying spanish or iberian people aren't white is the same as saying italians aren't white

nah man fuck the cubans

>american education

>buttmad beaner mad user is pointing out that even his sole claim to whiteness is lacking
kek

Lol wut. Light skinned Hispanics and Spanish have it the best.

You get to tick the Hispanic box and get that sweet, sweet affirmative action while being white enough that people don't hate you.

Cuba used to be 90% white spaniards until after the revolution.

Spanish people are from Mexico and Portuguese are South American.

WTF are you talking about? we fucked the natives but you fucked the niggers.

>T. Cletus "60%" Johnson

Spanish people in the US list themselves as Euro-American on census and whatnot

Non-White Hispanic is for central/south Americans of mixed heritage

They are still labeled hispanic by the gov though

So you're trying to tell us Spain wasn't conquered and occupi3ed for several hundred years by muds, who rounded up Spaniards by the thousands who were once blonde haired blue eyed Spaniards to ship off to the middle east for sex slaves?

Your missing the point, if your Spanish Italian or Portuguese in North America then you get all the benefits of being different and not some pasty loser, but your still white.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
>Race mixing in Al-Andalus was considered haram
>inb4 people break rules
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

I call Mexicans

Aztecs

and South Americans

Mayans

Hispanic should only refer to Spain

and mexicans are regularly classified as "white" in crime statistics what's your point?

well mexicans aren't even really hispanic

they're mostly aztec

Then you're retarded since both of them lived in Southern Mexico/Guatemala

You're retarded,
Firstly, "Aztecs" aren't a thing
Secondly, Metizio Mexicans are usually 60% Europeans so about as white as your nation

Haha, good one brother, that will teach the infidels!

North Africa was occupied the Romans for 1000 years, are North Africans white

What benefits? I haven't gotten a bloody thing.

so northern Mexico actually belongs to America?

time for Manifest destiny

push them all further south

build the border wall on the lands they grew upon

ITT people who don't know what the Reconquista is.

Don't worry you retards can watch Assassins Creed this december.

Spain = White

i found out yesterday that my grandmother's dad's mom was an indian. am i ethnic enough to get a check? i demand reparations for what was done to my people

The American education meme really is accurate
"Hurrr North Mexico wasn't Aztec hur that means it's America" you're retarded northern Mexico just has a greater proportion of White Mexicans

>So you're trying to tell us Spain wasn't conquered and occupi3ed for several hundred years by muds
Correct. Those "muds" formed a rather tight-knit oligarchy, but the majority of Moors were native Iberians who had converted to Islam. The confusion stems from an ignorance of what "Moor" actually means; it has no racial or ethnic connotation. It is simply a synonym for Muslim.

>who rounded up Spaniards by the thousands who were once blonde haired blue eyed Spaniards
Demonstrably false based on the writings of Jordanes and Tacitus who described Iberians as swarthy, short, agile in build, with curly hair five centuries before, in the case of Tacitus, Muhammad was shat out of his mother's ass.

The new assassins creed is during the reconquista? Inb4 Muslims Dindu nuffin Christians bad

I will never have a sexy latina wife...

Colonizing a continent and a half can have its drawbacks.

The movie is during the Inquisition which is after the Reconquista. I doubt they'll show people executing muslims though

>Non-White Hispanic is for central/south Americans of mixed heritage
you mean they're shitskins?

>Secondly, Metizio Mexicans are usually 60% Europeans so about as white as your nation
no they look like apes

It's you're fault for teaching them Spanish. Now I have to learn Spanish

Most of the Latinos that come from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala are dark af. You don't see the light ones because you wouldn't think they were Mexican.

You are both wrong. Mexico is not 60% white lmao but there are no "aztecs" you fucking dipshits.

The Science of race brought to you by American education everyone

No tacobro Metizio admixture is like 40-60% white on average is what I was saying, of course your statistics are fucked because the whole Metizio national identity

How white is Mexico in your opinion?

Are amerimutts really this retarded?

>No tacobro Metizio admixture is like 40-60% white on average is what I was saying
they get washed out until they look like apes again

He was being sarcastic or else he would've spread the bait more thinly. I'm surprised so many bit

60%
%

Shut up moornigger.