ISIS bans the Burqa

>news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-bans-women-from-wearing-burkas-after-chiefs-attacked-by-veiled-assassins/news-story/5356534a06f3213389835f34281ecf80

>In a bizarre turn of events, Islamic State fighters are now banning women from wearing burkas in security centres in the northern Iraqi city of Monsul and have declared the full-face veils are now a security risk.

How will France recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

it's big news

>Last week, in the occupied Saladin Governorate south of Mosul, IS put out a warning to members to beware of a veiled woman who killed two of their fighters. The attacks happened in Al-Shirqat, which has been under IS control since the extremists overran the region in June 2014.

>An IS fighter was also attacked in Mosul, the second most populous city in Iraq, prompting the terrorists to take precautionary measures, according to a source in the province who informed the Iraqi News network. However, claims that the extremists were "surprised" by an attack could not be verified by IBTimes UK.

>ISIS is now becoming a democracy

topwew

4 of the "women" in this picture are highly trained ninja assassins
Do you want to take chances?

I bet women will be able to drive cars in the Islamic State before Saudi Arabia.

Poor al qaeda just can't compete any more.

I think you mean the "So-called Islamic State"

Hollande gave a statement.

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

>vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
Nigga I ain't clicking that

The 4th ninja is hidden well... almost too well.

Oui Oui

GUYS IF WE BAN BUKRA/HIJABS WE ARE NO BETTER THAN ISIS

Still can't click it, what does he say?

I thought Mosul was in Afghanistan. Is there a similarly named city in Afghanistan? Absol or something?

This is from Sup Forums's /cp/ thread.

>yfw ISIS ends up becoming a democratic republic because all of their sharia law extremists migrate to Europe.

KEK

Is there even an argument left for liberals to uphold the burka in any country now?

I'm pretty sure Mosul is Iraq. You might be thinking of Kabul, Afghanistan.

wtf I love burqas now