After coming home from a labor day outing on a boat ride with my wife and two kids...

After coming home from a labor day outing on a boat ride with my wife and two kids, we decided to stop into McDonald's cause we were starving.

As we walk in, we are greeted with a family of 8 Muslims, all women burqa'd up and eating their food. After I return from the bathroom to wash my hands, the sand niggers are all gone and left the chairs out, spilled a whole cup of coke on the floor, and left all of their trash and trays on the table.

I don't want my kids to grow up living with these animals.....what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498362/McDonald-s-workers-blast-late-night-customers-trashed-Wellington-restaurant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zVCyTESKZ9A
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJWZ5x8A0k
youtube.com/watch?v=QUzOGbfp0vQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

be comfortable in the fact that they cook sausage pork on the same griddle as all the hamburgers.

put on a mask and walk around the neighborhood beating them up 1 by 1 until they leave

What state do you live in?

Is McDonalds halal?

Almost certainly Michigan.

I was on a day trip with the family in Sandusky on Lake Erie

Tbh I cant relate myself with arabs, even though im half french-lesbianese. They are all cucks desu.

Oh shit, I passed through there myself while on vacation a couple of months ago. I didn't know the place was overrun with sandniggers.

>American holiday
>not grilling

You're 3/4 nigger yourself.

there's more than 8 in that set up

i think that's your family doing that shit OP

fucking hell they didnt just leave the trash , they litterally fuckin threw it everywhere and made a mess like fuckin pigs

Mate. They could also have assimilated into Mcburgerâ„¢ Culture of having more than two plates of food.

As someone who lived in UAE and Saudi Arabia allow me to explain.

UAE and Saudi Arabia have an indentured servant class in major cities. Mostly third worlders and Philippines migrant workers for live in the shadows and run 99% of all menial labor and customer service.

Its likely that the muslim family you encountered hasnt yet realized that those invisible slaves dont exist here. In all likelyhood they probably assumed the staff would clean up for them shortly after they left.

ya but its almost like they went out of their way of making such a big mess dude, its not just the usual , oh theres a few boxes and shit, no its FUCKING EVERYWHERE

then they don't get to fucking bitch about our past with slavery if they still have slaves

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498362/McDonald-s-workers-blast-late-night-customers-trashed-Wellington-restaurant.html

When I was in China, I went to a McDonalds. The girl I was with was horrified when I started cleaning up after myself and throwing trash away. She said that the workers would be offended if I did that since it is part of their job and it might look like they were not working hard.0

This is actually very common of Muslim families. They have a restaurant mentality of even drive-through food too. Just leave everything for the employees.

nah, they just don't have any consideration

Muslims are filth

youtube.com/watch?v=zVCyTESKZ9A

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJWZ5x8A0k
youtube.com/watch?v=QUzOGbfp0vQ

FAKE PIC

Why are you taking your family to Mcdonalds?
You should be ashamed of yourself for feeding your kids that shit.

Ayyyyy....!!

this is the world we live in bro

our governments willingly import these people by the millions

get used to it...

This.

>guy gets hit on the back/hips
>lets shake him around and pull him up

Can confirm. Worked in a McDonald's for a few months. Sometimes when we were changing over from breakfast we didn't even clean them between switching from sausage to burger patties if we were rushed.