Pentagon wants diversity quotas

All great empires are first defeated from within.

>Officials Say US Forces Are Too White And Too Male
dailycaller.com/2015/08/06/officials-say-us-special-forces-are-too-white-and-too-male/

>“We don’t know where we will find ourselves in the future,” said Army Col. Michael Copenhaver. “One thing is for sure: We will find ourselves around the globe. And around the globe you have different cultural backgrounds everywhere. Having that kind of a diverse force can only increase your operational capability.”

>Copenhaver wrote a paper in 2014 arguing that integrating minorities into Special Operations Forces would help address national security threats because those minorities would have specific knowledge of culture in a given deployment area.

Can you spot the racist flaw in his Liberal Logic?

You can't HIRE a social construct!
baka desu senpai

and so it begins

The globalists want a military that is loyal to them, not the White race, so it makes sense from that perspective that they would want less white males in the military.

How exactly were our special forces ineffective for the last 200 some odd years we've been fucking around with other people?

Good. Put all of the shit-skins in the front lines.

Good idea actually. Spics and niggers in the army then start a ground offensive somewhere and give the opposition better materiel.

Eliminate spics and niggers.

Calm your autism you sperglords, we still have the tech and terrifying presence.

>Can you spot the racist flaw in his Liberal Logic?
No, because he's totally right - a lack of diversity does not exist because of a lack of qualified candidates of different backgrounds, it is the result of a biased hiring process that does not seek out a diversity of candidates.
Not to mention that if any organization needs diversity, it is the armed forces, which operates worldwide and would benefit immensely from soldiers and officers that are able to effectively understand and interpret geopolitical issues in culturally distant lands.

>Copenhaver
this guy's a fucking idiot. doesn't surprise me, he's an army colonel

whole reason for spec ops is to go in and kill all that "culture" he finds so value.

i met one of the few black seals. main reason why they're aren't too many? can't swim - duh. he said the chiefs would just try to drown him for a month until he got it down

>You can't HIRE a social construct!
No you can't, and that's the problem.

He is assuming Tyron, who grew up in LA playing Street Fighter and watching DBZ has some unique Cultural Insight with random niggers living in Congo. This assumption is based on nothing but skin color. It's expecting a Hispanic kid from Brooklyn, who only speaks English, to know anything about the culture of Argentina.

Furthermore these are Servicemen, not Generals. Their opinions don't mean shit at the end of the day...which makes it all the more ridiculous that they can affect policy that is written by civilans in Washington.

>seeking diversity for a service that conditions uniformity.

Uhh, what?

>It's expecting a Hispanic kid from Brooklyn, who only speaks English, to know anything about the culture of Argentina.

It's downright bizarre how people are more willing to listen to me when talking about Mexican immigration just because I'm latino. And I'm not even Mexican either, I just have a name that ends with "-ez". Some liberals seem to think that just having a certain ancestry automatically makes you more qualified to talk about a topic, which is absurdly racist.

>Americans with different colored skin are less stupid and more worldly than the average

kek

so glad I got out

>We don’t know where we will find ourselves in the future,” said Army Col. Michael Copenhaver. “One thing is for sure: We will find ourselves around the globe. And around the globe you have different cultural backgrounds everywhere. Having that kind of a diverse force can only increase your operational capability.”

>Copenhaver wrote a paper in 2014 arguing that integrating minorities into Special Operations Forces would help address national security threats because those minorities would have specific knowledge of culture in a given deployment area.

Wow. Just... Wow.

I'm speechless.

This is insane. Someone please nuke us already.

Well when you think about it, a lot of the resistance to us occupation is due to racial and national reasons.

I'm not saying we need fucking quotas, but the military is one of the few places i can think of where race actually matters enough to need soldiers of all colors.

>and would benefit immensely from soldiers and officers that are able to effectively understand and interpret geopolitical issues in culturally distant lands.
tell me how promoting sha'queesha to sergeant and paco to captain, overlooking more qualified candidates, accomplishes this

you can't because affirmative action weakens everything it touches

lol another brass who has no concept of reality.

I had a PSG in Afghanistan who was black, when we went to villages and went to talk to the elders he was usually told to wait outside because they didn't want to drink tea with a nigger. Kind of a shame because he was that 1% exception for blacks.

Most of the areas SF operates in are not tolerant hippy faggots. Women are put in their place and so are shitskins. Whites are viewed as a superior race around the globe.

This is the warning sign, they diversify the military and fill it with people who won't hesitate to oppress and kill americans.

We're not any less American than you. It's not like they're doing a French Foreign Legion type thing, even this "diversity program" (which is just lip service btw, the military is all-volunteer so they can't exactly artificially boost the numbers) is all about American citizens.

That's fine that you think that, you're entitled to your own opinion, but what about the actual standards?

If minorities can't pass them them after being bussed into fill diversity quotas, then what? do we lower them for non-whites only? What if the minority quota is so high that whites get left out to dry even if they pass, to fill the diversity quota? Is that okay?

Are you starting to see the problem here?

If the military wants a military that is less white and more brown, fine, I get it, white people are the devil these days, but are you going to compromise the actual integrity of the soldiers by putting them with people who frankly SHOULDN'T be there, who are there just because of a government quota?

non-whites should be thankful that whites fight for them to shit on america and say whatever they want, but no. We gotta fix that. Shits too white. More brown people, because you know, that's the future, might as well get the ball rolling.

>If minorities can't pass them them after being bussed into fill diversity quotas, then what? do we lower them for non-whites only?

We're just as physically capable as whites. I think the idea is that there's going to be some vague program to encourage more minorities (and let's be honest, "minorities" always means blacks/latinos, never asians) to join the military. There's no reason to lower the standards when blacks and latinos have been serving in the military for centuries.

Americas military needs more diversity!

we need more ethnic Chinese manning our nuclear subs too! don't be racist!

>We're just as physically capable as whites

I agree, I'm just talking about the extra bodies that get recruited for muh diversity, people who wouldn't really be seeking our this job in the first place but decide to because all the benefits and the fact there is such a demand for them, why not. I wouldn't blame any minority that signed up, money is money and everyone needs it, it would just concern me, that is all. Our military can't be taken advantage of.

>I think the idea is that there's going to be some vague program to encourage more minorities (and let's be honest, "minorities" always means blacks/latinos, never asians) to join the military.

Yeah this is true and pretty frustrating. Sometimes I just wish they would say that straight forward... Asians know they are heavily discriminated yet they take it on the chin like champs.

>There's no reason to lower the standards when blacks and latinos have been serving in the military for centuries.

Agree again, I'm just talking about raising the equilibrium. If they want more of a certain group and less of another, they have to motivate those groups they want and discern those groups they don't want. Raising or lowering standards is one way to do that, but I hope to god they don't. They tried it for women and it was a joke. If they do it based on affirmative action, were all doomed. I don't see how there is anyway to do this fairly other than vocally asking for more minorities to join the military, but without changing anything internally.

Diversity quotas never work, ever. ever ever ever. I've seen it so many times IRL.

The problem is the jews, arabs, asians, indians, and other assorted mud people only leech off the cluntry, not defend it.
Niggers and spics jlin at a good rate though.

No. Illegals get citizenship for service

>taiwan
>AND china
ay wut

>Can you spot the racist flaw in his Liberal Logic?
That nonwhite foreigners hate white Americans

Sounds like bragging with restricted information at bars.

What a tremendous faggot. Special Operations can never be compromised by PC this is literally the downfall of EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY. Once you Super Soldiers go thats the nail in the coffin.

They really don't.

Only Blacks and the majority of White Liberals do.

wut, now I am even more confused.

Has this nigger been hanged yet?

We're fucked

Why should white men fight and die for countries that despise them, and are used to further the kike agenda?

Somalia

>"We should pick our special forces based on their skin color, rather than their skills."

Can this administration just fucking leave already.

The Democrats are slowly purging the army.

They are going to start some orwellian shit pretty sure and they just want to make sure that white americans wont be able to fight back.

you know they all feel bad for you, right?

implying somalia was a real attempt at anything. Somalia was a show.

>It's not like they're doing a French Foreign Legion type thing
What do you think the DREAM Act is?
It's taking illegal aliens and legalizing them through military service.

Only some random bootlicking suit who has never actually fought in combat would be saying something this. I'd like to see him say the same shit while he's pinned down by enemy fire and some chick in his squadron can't save him because she wasn't able to carry enough gear or ammunition because she isn't as strong as a man.

I have no problem with being more inclusive, but skewing who you pick just to be "more diverse" is retarded and dangerous.

>Having a diverse force can only increase your operational capability
Wow. That has been proven the opposite so many times. What are you gonna do in the middle of a war when Tyrone starts yelling at you in ebonics and you can't understand wtf he is telling you to do, then you both get shot to death.

A common thing among sailors is that the first thing they do when they get to shore is go to a bar, get piss drunk, and then blab about their mission to bar sluts.

A common way to gather information, therefore is to place operators at these locations and see if they can extract any information.

>we still have the tech
The Iraqi army also had much better tech than ISIS, and look how well that served them.

Are they afraid of a coup d'etat? I don't think so. American soldiers are some of the most brainwashed citizens in existence, which I guess is a good thing if you think about it, they'll always fight for us.

It surprises me that they would be that incompetent, but ok thx burger.

im all for sending niggers to die for israel

>We're just as physically capable as whites.

Not when it comes to swimming. Also the special forces isn't just about strength and endurance. There is a lot of higher order decision making and math involved in demolitions, diver decompression tables, land navigation and it goes on. It is possible and common for a physically fit candidate to wash out due to poor academics.

>There's no reason to lower the standards when blacks and latinos have been serving in the military for centuries.

The physical fitness standards were lowered to allow women in the military from the beginning so don't think that intelligence standards won't be lowered to allow more blacks into special forces too.

in this particular case it makes sense to have spies of different races, so they pass better when infiltrating

also, isnt every branch minus air force already 50% black/mexican?

The actual SF kicked ass in Somalia.

> the most brainwashed citizens in existence

Really? How so? Like the North Koreans or Chinese? Or maybe you mean like any of the Arab countries Armies who somehow thought that Allah will save them from a US Army Armored Division steamrolling it's way towards their capitol.

Fantastic. I can't wait until the Navy is 100% niggers, and fucking Sergey in his Soviet fishing boat sinks the Ronald Regan with a fucking RPG 7, causing 80% on board to instantly drown.

What the fuck do they even mean, blacks are everywhere in the military and nearly the majority already in the Navy?

Blacks tend to collect in the shit tier unskilled jobs like supply and personnel. They don't get to be pilots or anything with useful skills outside of the military except for the DMV. Mexicans do a little better but they are still mostly cooks and shit like that.