Yeah guys, come on, like seriously

Yeah guys, come on, like seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080906125355/http:/blog.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2008/05/mccains_health_more_is_less.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KwcWmdaIIVo
abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=7165175&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesnt drudge know that it's ?

>Nearly 4000 comments slamming her
>BUH BUH THE ALT RIGHT IS JUST A FRINGE

If I was CTR i'd be getting my second passport ready lel

They're not even trying anymore :'(

Yeah, there's nothing to talk about! Donald Trump is racist! Talk about that!

>inb4 Hillary shills claim it's a cough drop

P..please guys
S..zhe is p.p..perfectly healthy g..goyim

No u stop coughing decrepit witch.

Those are tadpoles, praise pepe!

No. I'm going to talk about it even more now.

Fucking disgusting

>tfw the clickbait headlines you need to publish to get views conflict with the narrative that your corrupt sponsor is trying to push

does anyone have a good link to this rally?
i wanna make some webms with the unedited footage, but i have to hear the handler as well in the audio

Can we stop saying Trump is a bigot?

Remember when the candidate's health was the most important thing?

web.archive.org/web/20080906125355/http:/blog.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2008/05/mccains_health_more_is_less.html

Maybe that only matters when the health problems are caused by being wounded while fighting for the USA.

[distant coughing]

youtube.com/watch?v=KwcWmdaIIVo
You can hear him pretty well in this one

>wapo

...disregarded

She has fucking throat cancer from the look of it. That's the shit my dad was coughing up before he died.

IT'S ESOPHAGEAL CANCER

>The Cough That Could Be Deadly
abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=7165175&page=1

>A recent surge of esophageal cancer that some experts believe is related to the nation's growing problem with acid reflux.

>"Sometimes it can manifest as having a cough that doesn't go away," said Dr. Allyson J. Ocean, an oncologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. "Sometimes it can manifest as [a] sore throat. "

>Dr. Jonathan Aviv, director of the Division of Laryngology at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, defines chronic coughing as a cough that lasts more than six weeks. Then, he said, it's time to see the doctor.

What do we even pay the CDC for? Why is this timebomb allowed to move about?

>CDC for?
Preventing and controlling diseases.
When Shillary gets HIV, Zika, or Gonorrhoea then the CDC will care.

Jesus Christ. I scrolled through the comment section of that (((article))) for a good ten minutes and only saw three posts that were pro Hillary, one of which had her slogan as his avatar. How long until they shut comments down?