What will Trump's wall look like?

What will Trump's wall look like?
Similar to pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZMnRzgkxtc
youtube.com/watch?v=8F0la3Js9Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$250 donation gets your name on a plaque made of the finest American marble.

Roman columns every 100 feet.

High speed rail system from Texas to California.

Wall must be wide enough for the god emperor to ride his chariot across every month.

Would you be interested in expert Belfast wall builders?

No. I'm interested in US citizens building it.

No offense, but it would defeat the purpose.

You should build a wall across the tunnel to France. Use Bongs or potato niggers.

God bless.

>tfw there is a wall between protestants and catholics
>tfw I had to google how to spell catholics

border south of san diego

youtube.com/watch?v=XZMnRzgkxtc

Needs surveillance, not walls.

Walls and fences are literally useless.

They've been discussing and building "walls" against Mexico for decades... but now suddenly it's "racists"

it needs a good mixture of both famalam

would really suck to be notified of trespassing and then searching for mexicans in the bushes and under rocks all day

Plz Trump run a program where foreign patriots can come help build the wall in exchange for bbq, maga hats and new american friends.

lets hope it will be made of concrete and non white people.

I don't care what it looks like as long as it keeps the niggers out.

Get Better guards for one thing.
San deigofag here, few months ago it was in the news that the border guards found some Boulders that turned out to be fake and had over 2000 pounds of weed hidden inside

love those walls. they are the only thing stopping my gran getting bunt out by the "good people" of the Falls.

I always have to point out how close the houses on the Falls are to the thing and how much debris there is between it and the Shankill houses.

>Walls and fences are literally useless.

It will be of soil walls and iron men

tunnels don't exist

We can do better than that, you limey fuck

They let you know how they *aren't getting in. If you find them coming in a certain way, you can pinpoint the location of a tunnel. You know they aren't just walking right though the open land.

I'm hoping for something like pic related but we are probably going to get something like

You'll get both.

My dream wall for former dreamers.

This.

The wall will have neo-classical architecture and will host a state-of-the art highway AND rail-line on top of the wall.

The middle of the wall will have the new Trump Tower hotel featuring a extensive parking garage and rail station.

In time, the wall will become so prominent that it will expand and become its own city with districts and stores along the road

Soon, the city will become so advanced and distinct in its politics and governance that it will become it's own state.

And as tradition, only those of the founder's bloodline can become govenor of the state, ensuring a legacy of Trump leaders for the American populace

And it will be the greatest state in the union

are Mexicans kaijus?

Is there anyway I can pay extra taxes just for the wall?

Take my fucking money and build the wall

God bless.

>a method of circumventing a wall exists so why even have walls lol

maybe we should all stop sleeping in houses since tornadoes and earthquakes and meteors exist, too

>comparing a country to a house

literal autism.

soon

What's stopping them from taking a boat round side of the wall?

I'm fuggin down
I don't mind getting deported afterwards as well, give me the full mexican

count me in laddy

The ocean wall.

It's going to have a big beautiful door on it made from sandniggers and beaners.

youtube.com/watch?v=8F0la3Js9Mg

Wall 2.0 - fully enclose Mexico

Concentrating them all through one side (the other side is a military base) will make them easy to spot and stop.

Good point.

If only we had some branch of our military completely dedicated to Guarding our Coast...

Personally i'd put microwave based 'pain rays' across the entire wall, blanketing an area up to around 100 meters in high power blood boiling (literally) pain.

Build a couple of nuclear reactors to power it too.

Fucking lol. Americans have show and tell in the House of Representatives

Just curious, how many Nornniggers are on Sup Forums?

Poison tacos.

i cri everytim

>implying your not jealous you don't get to play with blocks at work and show your friends the wall you built

>comparing a beaner tunnel to a multibillion dollar top of the line border wall

literal child

So you finally agree on gun control then? Because that's there argument word for word.

You don't have a single idea what my opinions are on gun control and they are not relevant to the discussion whatsoever. I'm not even sure what side you are insinuating I'm on.

it doesn't matter what their argument is, the right to bear arms shall not be infringed

Oh I wasn't looking at your flag sorry about that Canada. Thought you were a fellow burger.

there is already a tunnel detector and its being used in israel to detect hamas tunnels

thanks to american shekels, of course.

beautiful

Leaf or no, my point still stands regardless. Don't jump into other people's arguments and try to start a new one please. It's counterproductive (moreso than usual, I suppose)

That's a Peru that hasn't raked their flag. Lazy cunts.

I'm actually an austria that fell over into peru's raked leaves

>implying mexico won't build the wall
hee hee ho ho

you realize we already HAVE right?
we have a tall barbed wire fence between us and mexico

Kek

>a multiple mile long tunnels, so long that neither the entrance nor the exit can be seen by patrols, and over a hundred feet deep to make it under the wall's foundation and to avoid all modern anti-tunneling detectors can easily be dug by illiterate wetbacks with nothing more than a spoon and a bit of patience

Mexican. Intellectuals.

Out of broad curiosity, how do you murricans feel about mexicans who cross the boarder legally?

If you immigrate legally, fine. You're following the fucking law.

Illegally? fuck you wetback, you have to go back.

top kek

Hopefully like the B.E.S.T. wall. I don't really care as long as that thing could be seen from space. It needs to stand out more than the "Great" Wall of China.

The US needs to build giant things again. I miss when we had the world's tallest skyscrapers and the world's biggest dams. I miss when we were the country that was going to beat everyone to the moon. I miss when we were the undisputed shining city upon a hill. I miss when America was truly great! We're going to do it. We're going to make this country great again!