Trump hired putin's online army

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

c-correct that record

>We do it for free

no you don't but you do it for cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is not news, we've known this all along. all trumpfags on this board are putin cucks.

>everyone I don't like is a russian agent
Where were you when the American left turned into McCarthyites?

Can confirm.Am trumpshill but no payments for 5 months+ now..
ALSO I HOPE YOU BURN YOU LITTLE FAIRY LOOKING FAGGOT

>businessinsider.com

I think they are just people who attracted to a leader who seems strong.

Obama seems like a bit of a pushover on the world stage which is embarrassing for the US.

>t. putin cuck

Sorry I forgot the only established news sources was infowars and breitbart.

Russians trying to take Trumps popularity and bend it to their needs and demands. They are trying to cuck us for their gain and make us work for them.

>"it looks like"
>"it's likely that"

sure are some hard hitting facts in here.

I'll take Putin over shitskins.

>Putin controls the strongest nationalist actors in europe and US

>european and american nationalists want to start a war with russia

pick one

>"I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."
Does he have a single fact or shred of evidence to back up these claims?

Have you seen reddit lately? Everyone that says something that goes against against the West's current position or says something even remotely positive about Russia is a worker at Russian troll factory. It's even worse in Europe than in America.

You imply that the people that write these kinds of articles know what facts are.

*Accused of being Russian worker, in case people misunderstand my statement

Thank god the russians shills can roam here more freely and find more then enough useful idiots to cuck and defend them. Seriously thinking that there arent paid russian shills plaguing the internet right now is just such a sheep mindest.

Go on say something about me being muslim, about immigrants in germany or me being a russian rapebaby like the good trained parrot you are. Bet it was the first thing that came to your mind, you simply dont get how good they conditioned you to repeat their patterns.

why is there no wikileaks about this?

We got people who worked in those russian troll farms, there are interviews and article with them, just look up google. Now show me those for the "western" troll farms so many of you claim to exist.

Because its unsubstantiated jewish slander.

I've been waiting for my check for a while. When will Putin deliver?

>trump won't escalate with Russia
>OMG WOW WHAT A SHILL
Kek democucks are the fear mongers now. I hope Hillary gets elected, it's so hot right now it almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

breitbart is a (((controlled media))) too because of Milo

So much shilling on here, I can't tell who's shilling who!

Well, why do the russians hack the democrats, but not the republicans? Answer me that.

fuck you op

But he is but a humble steak salesman. Why would Russians care about him?

one more for you, this is OC do not steal

thats the goal

in 5 years posts on the internet will be unregonizable. Nobody will know who is trolling and if you thought Sup Forums and youtube comments were bad just wait until our minority gen-z pop gets a little older

the internet was good while it lasted, the wild west days were over a long time ago but slowly the internet has been becoming more and more congested with filler, shilling, and just distractions.

It was good while it lasted. When Obama hands it over I might just sell all my computer stuff and move on. Whats the point, the internet will never be as good as it in it's golden era.

RIP

2 months and a week to go and you chucklefucks think the best tactic is to triple down on the vast right wing Russia conspiracy non-sense?

Holy shit you guys should feel bad for taking a sweet little old lady's money for this poor excuse for shilling.

One fucking year and I'm still waiting for my shekels wtf I hate Putin now.

Russia fucks up everything, they cant do anything else, beside dragging others down to their level, that is what winning looks like for them.