Emmy Awards Match All-Time Low Of 2016 With 11.4M Viewers; Hits Demo Low

Looks like people don't like politics in their entertainment...

deadline.com/2017/09/emmy-ratings-2017-down-low-sean-spicer-stephen-colbert-donald-trump-handmaids-tale-sunday-night-football-falcons-packers-cbs-1202172324/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-sunday-sept-17-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody likes to be talked down to by pontificating celebs anymore.

Not surprising

DELET THIS

DELT THIS NOW

Race, religion, and politics mixed with anything annoys people.

>Emmy
Drumpf

>ESPN
Gimmedats

People hate it.

They deserve it. Many of people I know on Facebook kept getting tired of the Trump shit

liberal thing fails
>Libtards BTFO! Praise kek! Nobody likes (x thing)!

conservative thing fails (MDE World Peace)
>Wtf???? REEEEEEEEEEEE

I accept (you)checks and (you)cards

WHO GIVES A F*CK WHAT THE GOYIM DO OR DO NOT LIKE?! THEY NEED TO BE TRAINED HOW TO STOP BEING NAZIS AND THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE! WE CANNOT ALLOW THE GOYIM TO KEEP MISBEHAVING LIKE THIS! BAD GOYIM BAD!

The only reason anyone watched last year because of the fuck up. Nobody watches this shit anymore no matter who the host.

GRUMPHS STUMPS AND SCOOPS
(formerly Stephens)

leftists are a disease

I SAID ONE SCOOP BLUMELFORP

People not interested in watching a show where a jury of tv industry jews pick their favourite tv shows and actors of the year...

I'm shocked!

This is excellent news. It's all gone too far.

>Emmy Awards Match All-Time Low Of 2016
So not an "all time low" then?

Why are Kekistanis so shit at Fake News?

They are all jealous because trump was on tv like them but gets to be president.

I was actually shock just how much they focused on Trump.
Like I expected Colbert to make his opening speech about Trump and we'd get some Trump jokes here and there, but holy shit they basically dedicated the entire Emmys too Trump.
How can even the most diehard liberals not get sick of hearing Trumps name 500 times in a single 3 hour span?

does anybody under 60 really still watch tv, like actual channels instead of streaming or pirating

>2016 11.3 million
>2017 11.4 million
Where did Trumpfags learn to count?

dóunal TRRUHHHMMMMFF

pol btfo
emmys win again lmao

I didn't even know it was on, there was 0 buzz for it. Of course there was, because less people were watching it than a midseason episode of The Walking Dead. The novelty and mystique of big stars has worn off, these people are blasted into your retinas all day because of the internet. You can't look up the weather without a sidebar telling you what shoes Emilia Clarke wore today. People only used to watch award shows for the illustrious gathering of these otherworldly beings who they had limited and curated exposure to, and because let's face it: a TV was a bigger deal back then. EVERYONE watched Friends and Seinfeld. Look at the offerings now with all the nominees, who gives a shit about any of this?

so the same 11.3 million fuckers that watch the emmys every year no matter what had 100,000 kids this year huh

>MDE is conservative
lmao

The math checks out shadilay praise kek

It's just like the popular vote all over again!!

TREASON

This. I don't like watching celebrity circle jerks, especially when I know they're going to lecture me about how the government needs to take more of my money and we need to let in more rapists.

does anybody under 18 still post colbert memes

Lol tv ratings fall every year, holding steady is a good thing.

OP is desperate.

Shills, let's have a face to face real quick. You absolutely cannot keep up with Colbertposters, they ruin fucking circles around you every singe time. I feel second hand embarrassment while you desperately drop your shill folder like anyone gives a flying fuck about stupid Trump.

Regroup and try to get some real material, its getting humiliating.

>watching people jerk each other off over their "accomplishments" as if it has any meaning to you other than "I watched them/that movie!"
>caring about award shows at all.

Honestly, I've never understood why people would care to watch award shows.

No that was three (3) million.

It's funny how earlier there were all these threads about how it was the lowest ratings ever and now pol is backpedaling

Yes unabomber was right

STEADY WITH THE 2 SCOOPS!!

> 2016 was an all-time low
> 2015 was an all-time low
2017 IS BECAUSE LIBKEKS

are trumpfags the biggest keks of them all?

cord-cutting has been killing ratings across the board

t. shill

>ratings went up, the Emmys are finished now surely!!!!

-pol, probably

People trying to turn this into politics when we know this is just about the changing interests of consumers in general. People have cable, Netflix, video games, smartphones, and the Internet. They just don't watch TV like they used to.

Yeah but they'd rather believe it's because someone made fun of their politics

I am superior to my liberal classmates. Kek wills it.

I mean I don't know, stop bringing politics and social issues into entertainment I guess.

Why does Sup Forums love talking about this normie garbage?

It's a little bit about politics. I used to watch the Oscars, but quit because I hated the political speeches. Any interest I had in the Emmys went out the door when Colbert was made the host. I see too much of him already.

>comic books pander to SJW
>take record losses

>(((Disney))) owned ESPN starts spewing leftist shit for some reason
>take massive hits to their ratings

>Emmys because the Drumpf hate hour
>all time low

when will they learn?

Then why did total viewership go up

>IT'S NOT TIED FOR THE ALL TIME LOW IT ACTUALLY IS SLIGHTLY BETTER SO SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Total viewership went up, learn2read.

>TFA was full of niggers and spics
>two billion box office

>Hamilton calls out Pence mid play
>tickets sold out for the next two years

>Emmy is Drumpf hate hour
>steady viewership in times of overall decline

I don't know 'pede, looks good to me.

Oi vey goy! It was 6 garillion!

I don't buy that. Colbert has been leading the late night hosts because of his emphasis on politics / Trump. Saying things that make people butthurt make them more likely to watch, not less.

There's no place for hate speech on the Trump train! Sort yourself out or else!

>>TFA was full of niggers and spics
No one cares.

>>Hamilton calls out Pence mid play
>>tickets sold out for the next two years
Hamilton sales have nothing to do with Pence. It was already a huge smash. And they called him out at the end, not during the play.

>t-the viewers actually went up if you do this stupid jewish math!

>the level of this damage control

Holy shit, you leftcucks are a laugh

>And they called him out at the end, not during the play.
If I recall correctly the actor was alluding to Pence during "What Comes Next". Kind of a turn-and-wink.

>11.3 is more than 11.4 in kekistani math

Politics in entertainment are fine. It's just that conservatards don't like to get their little fee fees hurt.

Okay. I've only heard that the audience cheered during particularly pro-immigrant lines.

Because as we all know, Trump wants to ban all immigration.

>image.jpg
Get it together

This. I actually build things and program computers. I don't want to sit there and have pseudo intellectuals lecture me about politics and global warming from their air conditioned red carpet. Sorry I didn't suck a directors dick to get my job and thus can't be as enlightened.

le black pepople xddd
le amazing womeeeenn

>I actually build things and program computers
sudo rm -rf trump

His ratings are higher relative to theirs but the audience is diluted across a greater spectrum of entertainment than when late night hosts were king. He does supply a niche market with confirmation bias. Jon Stewart taught him that. But Stewart could at least be funny at times. Colbert is a one trick pony.

Fits into the Colbert spamming meme everyone loves for some reason.

Hollywood couldn't force Hillary Clinton into office even using their all their might and combined efforts.

2016 was the worst year ever for movies and 2017 is already shaping up to be even worse, and the year isn't even over yet.

People are abandoning TV in record numbers. The only thing that does well is sports, a genre that always appealed to conservatives

What we are witnessing is a massive cultural shift in America. One from which there will be no return. The left is literally dying right before our eyes and there is nothing they can do about it.

>Colbert has been leading the late night hosts because of his emphasis on politics / Trump

People go nuts for 200 variations on GORBALF GRUMBPF

>All-Time Low
It seems that it accomplish its objective, keep crying little faggot.

Again, late night audiences are less because people watch less regular TV as a whole.

Also, Colbert is witty as shit.

>Alec Baldwin beat David Thewlis to the emmy for his portrayal of Drumpf over Thewlis as VM Varga
FUCK DRUMPF AMIRIGHT

Toys-R-Us is declaring bankruptcy, I guess it's because it's run by flaming queers and SJWs huh?

>every industry that fails to adapt to technological advancements of the last 20 years is collapsing...
>...oh but this one guy does worship le god emperor like me, that must be the reason

>Total viewership went up, learn2read.

But it didn't, it tied the all time low viewers of last year but with worse demographics

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-sunday-sept-17-2017/

Well it is true that they don't care about their ratings. They were there to entertain each other and verbally swallow cock for work and career influence. Those ratings wouldn't mean much to the vast bulk of them.

>Again, late night audiences are less because people watch less regular TV as a whole.
You just rephrased what I said and added a demonstrably false claim about Colbert's wit.

The world hasn't honestly changed that much in 4 years, Netflix is far more influential but it shouldn't kill people necessarily from watching a show praising Netflix shows. Ratings down 4 million from 2013 exactly the time it went political hardcore, with Seth Meyers.

Holy shit there are so much more autists on the left than the right it explains so much. They literally counted a imaginary theoretical amount of people who supposedly watched in hurricane devastated Florida to get this number.

Damn not even big ratings Colbert could save that sinking ship. So who could?

Lol you're pathetic, it's just sad to see you spending the whole day raging about some tv presenter, the entire day, you make thread after thread "hey guys is ratings are low XD" looking for validation, so sad.

>They literally counted a imaginary theoretical amount of people who supposedly watched in hurricane devastated Florida to get this number.
Source?

The world has changed. Less and less people have been buying TV. This is across entertainment.

>What we are witnessing is a massive cultural shift in America. One from which there will be no return. The left is literally dying right before our eyes and there is nothing they can do about it.
Somebody post that graph of Gen Z being more progressive than any generation before, I'm too lazy to google it

Especially when "their favorite" is code for which one will make the biggest political statement.

>be conservative
>"people don't like politics in their entertainment"

>he unironically fell for the conservatism is punk meme
Go back to your czech gay club Paul.

>less people glued to TVs
>some popular shows missing from the show
>"IT'S MUH POLITICS AND LEFTYS THAT'S WHY IT'S SHIT"

I've never started a thread on Sup Forums and not sure how your rant relates to my post. Which is saying the people at the show don't care about its ratings. Most aren't involved with it.

Don't bring logic into a politics thread

I for one am shocked that people don't want to see rich celebrities complain about politics while being lavished with praise. Absolutely fries my almonds.

EEMAJEN MOI SHAWK

MDE had great ratings.

It got cancelled because a jew got upset

Jesus Christ dude lmao, you fucking people are obsessed with forcing your ideology down everyone's throat. Just can't fucking help yourself.

The sooner all celebrities are killed the better. they are all liberal kikes spreading propaganda.

majority are drug addict pedophiles and wanted hillary to win because she is one of them.

>What we are witnessing is a massive cultural shift in America. One from which there will be no return. The left is literally dying right before our eyes and there is nothing they can do about it.
You dumb retard, they're getting more and more liberal, and little infantile trolls like you are making things even worse, the more you troll the more liberal they become, you're basically shooting your own foot, but what do you care you're a NEET, you're just going to hide in your little cocoon and hope that the SJWs protect you when the day comes, but buddy the SJW fad will die out too.

Just throwing unrelated shit out there now eh? Here's your (You).

you should get a job at a cinema

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish you fucking lefty.

It's just because there are too many outlets producing too many shows. No one cares about HBO outside of GoT, no one watches Amazon Prime shows, the only Hulu show that anyone slightly cares about is Handmaid's Tale and that's only because of politics. There are channels I have never even heard of making prestige dramas that I don't hear about until they're cancelled two or three seasons in. TV is a mess you just hope you catch something good and don't waste your time.

No, I have areal job.