Pablo Escobar's brother threatening Netflix over Narcos

>If you have the intellect, you don't need to use weapons. If not, you have to. In this case, Netflix should provide hitmen to their people as security

>I don't want Netflix or any other film production company to film any movies in Medellin or Colombia that relates to me or my brother Pablo without authorization from Escobar Inc. It is very dangerous. Especially without our blessing. This is my country.

>You demanded $1 billion from Netflix last year for using your brother’s likeness and story without the family’s permission. Are you taking further legal steps?

>Netflix are scared. They sent us a long letter to threaten us. Right now, we are in discussions with them through our attorneys Browne George Ross LLP to obtain our $1 billion payment. If we don't receive it we will close their little show.
>You see, we own all the trademarks to all of our names and also for the Narcos brand. I don't play around with these people in Silicon Valley. They have their phones and nice products. But they don't know life and would never dare to survive in the jungle of Medellin or Colombia. I have done that.
>Their mothers should have left them in the womb. That is what we tell people like this if they come to Colombia.

archive.is/KMqBA

1 billion seems a bit unreasonable desu

Escobar had a brother?

Lol only people from shitholes try and talk up how much of a shithole they are from , as if it made it better or something

A little late to tell them to stay out of Columbia. The show doesn't even have anything to do with Columbia anymore.

Yes, he's known as Escobeer

brown niggas threats. this aint the 80s anymore fag. no one cares.

Yeah, Petey.

Chuck Escobar. Although i think that's a weird name for a latino man, might be just a nickname.

Why don't they pull this guys plug like they did his?

this...it must just be a south american thing. Do they realise how retarded it sounds? What is he going to do? Put hits out on the Netflix CEOs?

dude sounds like a retard

hue hue

USA USA USA right?

>we are in discussions with them through our attorneys Browne George Ross LLP

U S A
S
A

tell that to the location scout's snapped neck

Netflix fags btfo

I hope netflix makes a season about him as the main focus and how he was secretly a fag letting big black dudes run a train on him, claiming artistic freedom, and to make a better story, all to piss that nerd off

>Lol only people from shitholes try and talk up how much of a shithole they are from

I mean.... who else would do that?

>Columbians start killing Netflix execs.
>Quality of shows suddenly improves
>leads to the public demanding better quality movies
>Kino returns

Where were you when Narcos saved cinema?

I don't see any south american shitholes on that list.

doesn't matter, if you are not in the top 5, you can't talk shit.

I bet we're only 17th in science because of all the indians and chinese

Isn't Pablo already dead in the show?

Actually, where is Israel on this list anyway

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking, friendo.

It would be like me threatening Netflix. His brother is a nobody that no one cares about. If he were a threat, someone would have gotten to him long ago.

they already killed a guy who secured locations in mexico to film this shitty thing, i hope they kill them all

A bit late for that considering Pablo's story is over so they aren't doing anything else about him.

Wow the USA is behind a bunch of countries that have less than 5 percent niggas, spics, etc.

they own all the money friend

>believing this fake news

>one BILLION dollars

get raped by the jews friendo

First season was great, second season was filled with gay shit, 2 men dancing and making out

This happened over a year ago...

>You see, we own all the trademarks to all of our names and also for the Narcos brand.
They ain't getting dick, he was a public figure and you can't copyright the word "Narcos".
I think the mexican cartels are already working on getting the show "canceled" though.

I hear he changed his name to Sneed Escobar, to avoid the CIA.

Yes, he died in Season 2. Season 3 wraps up the Colombia chapter, they are moving to Mexico

yep, he wrote a book "the accountant" or something. Los Pepes spared him, I think.

Interviewer:
>Your brother’s character was killed at the end of season two. What did the show get right or wrong about how that was depicted?

Escobar:
>I don't discuss my brother's death. Some people say he is dead. That is all I know. To me he is still alive and my brother.

This guys a real bright one.

Ok, so...
The interview in OP is from 2016
and
The location scout for Narcos was murdered last week

Just so you guys know...

>article references the netflix guy who was killed days ago
>somehow happened over a year ago because you say it did

Escobar's brother is a time traveler, or this user is retarded

>mexico arc next season
predictions on body count? i predict 6
2 mexican actors
1 american c-list actor
2 cameraman
1 water boy

SPOILER ALERT

(the banks run the cartels)

And Netflix. Which is why this disinfo show exists

We made a separate threat to them before, guess he's just talking more trash because the dude died recently (which he had nothing to do with)

The OP interview is from 2016, numbnuts. The location scout was found murdered last Monday.
You do the math, fuckhead.

>if you have the intellect
>the rest of the thing

The interview itself says nothing about the guy dying. Just the article that's referencing a past article about it.

>netflix tries to exploit drug dealers and shit
>real life narcos bite back and they even kill one of the producers

Fucking based drug dealers.

FUCK.

NETFLIX.

bull fucking shit

I mean, fuck Netflix, but the cartels and Netflix have the same boss.

>the filthy jews are controlling mexicans cartels

So what you're saying is that this is an inside job. But for what purpose?

You might not like the reality but thats how things are

HSBC didn't get caught laundering billions of catrel money?

I bet Netflix left that part out.

>mfw Netflix hires some Mexico cartel members to pay him a visit
Stupid Colombian, they are irrelevant now.

Nice try shill.

These guy's don't play

Is Escobar's brother literally our guy?

Literally no one here believes this fake news shill.

Ecobar and his brother are boogeymen.

But you know that.

Kek

It mentions that he sent Netflix a letter over a year ago.
The interview has just been published and while they do not give the date it was actually conducted, the first line of the article indicates that it was after the murder.

>An unlikely authority has emerged in the wake of the shooting death of a location manager scouting for season four of Narcos: the brother of Pablo Escobar

This guy sounds like he has small dog syndrome or something. He has a chance to start yapping and make himself sound big and scary, but he doesn't even realize he's totally irrelevant and just making a fool of himself. He sounds like a whiny baby.