Britain to build the 'Great Wall of Calais'

Taxpayers will pay £2million for 13ft high, one-mile long concrete barrier in Calais to keep migrants out.

Construction will start soon, ministers announced yesterday. The 13ft concrete wall will replace fencing that has failed to stop stowaways targeting lorries. Before Britain's vote to leave the EU there was a surge in incursions – mostly from the 'Jungle' camp near Calais that houses 10,000 migrants.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776897/Britain-build-Great-Wall-Calais-Taxpayers-pay-2million-13ft-high-one-mile-long-concrete-barrier-migrants-out.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8
youtube.com/watch?v=HI2GsxwDneI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUILD

welcome to the new europe
youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8

BUILD

WALL

(But remember Britbongs, TRUMP IS BAD)

>'Jungle' camp

also, RAYCISS

Sheesh, your Euro gubmints sure are hypocritical.....

How does Britain build a wall in France?

But why would Britain want to keep out all these hardworking and educated members of a repressed culture? Are they racists?

If you build it, they won't come.

close up the tunnel, we have natural border

If we just go over to france with a few guns, im sure they'll surrender a bit of land for a wall

You guys should start speaking Ænglisc again to stop foreigners stealing your jobs

>13ft

BUILD THAT WALL

Solid concrete with razor wire.

Have you seen the fences in Hungary? They are smaller than 13ft and are just mesh wire fences.

BUILD WALL NOW!

At 10:14 you can see the fence that will be replaced by the new concrete wall.

Would be nice to have a wall on our border with germany aswell, it's not that far across fortunately.

This border wall thing could possibly spread, i mean you kind of have to when people don't respect your borders. It becomes harder and harder for the leftists to argue against it because they don't really have legitimate arguments for not doing so.

it only works because hungry actually shoot the the trepassers

For all of you dumb liberals, THIS is what the wall is avoiding.
youtube.com/watch?v=HI2GsxwDneI

It's sweet that he compliments us on actually protecting them, unlike the French (useless cunty French).

Yeah you French are cunty mc cunt flakes and you should all be burned alive and stabbed and then dunked in acid and raped. Yeah you should and you damn well know it.

You should be building this wall, we wouldn't even have this fucking problem if you didn't let them into France so don't you fucking mock us you piece of ungrateful slime.

You lick our cocks and you say "thank you master" like the good little bitch you are. Fucking French, thinking you have the right to besmirch anything on this Earth. You have no rights!

>1 mile long

Are you kidding me?

Anyone can walk around it! How the fuck is that going to stop anyone? Or am I missing something? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Truck drivers need to start running them over. Every single one that steps out in front of their trucks on that highway is endangering their lives. It would be seen as self-defence no? Or does France not have those type of laws?

Only muslims are allowed to run over people, remember Nice?

Well it will be built along the main motorway to the port, known as the Rocade (in between the Jungle and the port). It's mainly to stop stowaways targeting lorries.

Bet we don't even use British steel, concrete or workers to build

We'll just give the millions to the EU like usual

They normally break into them when they're waiting in line and stationary. The truck drivers have poor visibility from where they sit so they might not see what's going on behind them.

I'd rig my exhaust to fill my container as long as I wasn't transporting produce. Pull up on the other end and remove a bunch of dead bodies and be on my way.

2mil? Surely they can bring the costs down? Maybe get the poles to build it on their way home?

they are here because they want your welfare

who do you think you are ? you are going to pay like the cuck you are and we'll let them pass like always

We're too lazy to go back to that unfortunately.

pls say it isn't so

I know a bunch of mexicans who will build it for £600

Why the fuck would Britain build something in France?

Because the French ain't willing to lift a finger to tackle the Calais migrant problem, so we're doing it ourselves.

It's better to stop them before they cross the channel.

Rebuilding shit countries that can't help themselves has literally been US policy the last 70 years.

That won't do much at all. If the ends of the wall met, say, a MOUNTAIN or a SEA, sure, then I could see it being effective. But it doesn't. It just ends on open land.

A mile is nothing. They'll just saunter around it and keep coming in the UK.

Because it implies that they own France. Which sounds good to me.

>Own country being invaded.
>Builds fortification in neighboring country that is harboring invaders.
Great plan Bongs. This is the kind of shit people without guns come up with.

Well it remains to be seen where exactly it will end. I doubt it will just stop in the middle of the road though. One of the foremost reasons for replacing the current fence with a concrete wall though is to prevent rocks and other objects being hurled at the lorries through the gaps.

Well I'm just glad that you're taking this step. It's a bold one, symbolically. I hope you keep building. You won't regret it.

They have laws that make it a pain to get rid of them once they're in the UK, and building a wall in France is easier than changing those laws.

>This is the kind of shit people without guns come up with.

When exactly are you going to use them? You certainly aren't using them to do anything about Hillary who's been proven time and time again to not only be a tyrant (in waiting), but also a traitor. You certainly aren't using them to do anything about the BLM movement which is calling for the death of all non-whites and all police officers and then physically attacking them. You certainly aren't using them against Obama and his try-as-I-might attitude to get a full blown race war started. You certainly aren't using them against the millions of illegal immigrants raping your country. You certainly aren't using them against the Mudslimes who are gradually increasing their more and more outrageous demands. You certainly aren't using them against your Israeli bulls. So I ask, what exactly are you waiting for? For it to be over and then talk about how you've "won" and how "fortunate" everyone else is that you were on hand, that's your usual tactic.

The thing is we only suffer from a small portion of the list above, yet we don't have any way of fighting back as you so often point out. However you do and you don't. If any other country was as cucked as the USA you would never let it rest.

>not making mexico pay for your wall

>france literally letting us build a fortified landing point on their coast
I'm sure the eternal anglo has no ulterior motives.

I... i don't understand...

Why do they not want all those rocket scientists, engineers and lawyers???