Really makes ya ponder

Really makes ya ponder

Really stimulates the neurons

How many more times are you going to post this?

Really forces cognitive function.

>being cyberbullied into silence

Definitely lead to mental deliberation

>implying there is anything wrong with females getting off social media

i was going to vote for hillary, but this really made me think.
i'm gonna #MAGA2016 now

>tyler the creator dot jpeg

> feminist shit posts
> audience fires back
> feminist buckles and closes down her social media and those of her ilk rethink themselves.

all is right with the world. said feminist didn't have the spine to stand behind and protect her views or was just arrogant enough to believe everyone would agree with her views.

good guys win

Is this true? The feminists didn't advocate for censorship?

Talk shit, get banged.

hehe, what the comic of course failed to mention, was what the feminist said in the first place, which was almost certainly a call for censorship.

>implying that isn't what they have done to anyone who opposes liberal/leftist views.
Shit they imprison people for speaking against them in Europe, so they can get fucked I don't care.

certainly stirred the brain pot. much thanks.

so let me get this straight.
The feminazi spouts her shitty opinion and turns off all comments ratings and asserts her shitty opinion as fact.
People get angry because she is deliberately pushing an agenda and team up to defend something they like that the feminazi knows nothing about aside from "muh sexism!"
She then leaves and begs for gibs while other feminazis are deterred from harassing or generalizing an entire community for their hobby.
Nothing of value lost
You're "pondering" doesn't seem to include the truth faggot.

Your welcome friend

>comicwherefeministslingsshovelfulofdungoverthewallintotheinternetonlytohaveabiggerpileofshitthrownback.jpg

Not pictured: the part where "feminist critics" coordinated with their white knight journalist friends in order to build to create their own context and bully the people that disagreed with them.

wow i hate gamergate now

Isnt gamer gate the sjw?