Junk Food Tax

>govt. taxes tobacco due to "muh lung cancer"
>govt. taxes alcohol due to "muh liver disease and road deaths"

People eat shit food and get fat. Shit food producers get megarich
>govt. for some reason DON'T tax shitty food producers?

Jews

Food is different you fucking idiot.

Also you sound like a /fit/fag so go fuck off to your containment board.

With that logic, cars should be taxed more, right? People die in those every minute.

t. fat shit

t. LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN fitness degenerate

Choke on a barbell.

>Food is different you fucking idiot.
yeah, its more addictive than cijewrettes.

[citation needed]

A whopperito is as close to food as vodka is to water. Sorry that your untermensch family couldn't provide you with healthy and balanced meals.

This would be a good idea if not for the fact that large segments of the population rely on junk food daily. Also, it might interfere with the price system and thus alter supply/demand mechanism that currently gives the vendors, agricultural conglomerates, and food processing companies bales of money.

>healthy and balanced meals

Stay on your fucking containment board Ahnold.

>i am an obese piece of shit but you're the idiot

Ok, fatfuck. What's next?

>1 post by this id
Calories are calories
That's it

I'd rather be a fat fuck than some degenerate roidmonkey.

Fuck yeah fat tax. Fuck poor people and their tendies and shit. I used to live off sausages and rice when I was a kid. Loved it. Raw chicken is cheap as fuck anyway. Wings and drumsticks are 2-3 dollars a kilo. Get a whole chicken for 5.

Faggots.

All it would take is probably 10% per fat fuck item of food anyway.

I still would

..but why a girl would knowingly and willingly model for this sort of thing is beyond me.

You get fat because you eat too much. You could eat Hostess cakes every meal and be fine if you eat measured quantities.

Obesity indicates lack of self control and laziness in personal improvement. It is, by definition: degeneracy.

This is evident in your posts.

>All food is equal, I don't understand nuance

>Everyone who isn't obese is a dumb jock that picked on me in high school. The notion that pizza and soda are sometimes foods mystifies me

>Being morbidly obese is superior to drug addiction and there are no middle grounds

You are the dregs of society

Define "junk food"
Just an FYI, here in the US Pizza is a vegetable.

Yeah the only alternative to being a lazy, pathetic, fat faggot is to take roids.

Please kill yourself immediately.

I came here to post this.
t. Chubbychaser

A big girl with a sandwich in her undies has more attractive self confidence than an 8 under a kilo of makeup

Alcohol is alcohol
Tobacco is tobacco
What is junk food?

Pizza isn't junk food either, though.