Presidential election in Austria

In October, there will be the presidential elections in Austria.

But Sup Forums should be realistic : Hofer will be absolutely BTFO. The guys (and girls) and leftists who do not voted the last time will chose the Green, and it will be smt like 60-40 for the left.

ye lol

How could he possibly lose, now that it's been ruled in court that there was electoral fraud in like 98/114 districts?

Doesn't change anything.

I am usually a pessimist, but the fact that it was such a narrow loss and that anti immigration attitudes have been increasing since the original elections hints that he will win.,

Of course it does. It changes people's opinions. Hofer will be able to legitimately say that the election was rigged against him. It will be true. People aren't going to vote for a candidate that attempted to win through fraud, and was CAUGHT.

GO BASED LION OF VIENNA

Why ?

Honnor means nothing for a leftist. If he has to cheat to stall the far-right, he will do it, again, and again, and left-supporter will approve it, again and again.

Hofer will win 60%. This is a fact and I say it as someone who honestly doesnt give a fuck either way.

What people of Austria think about the fraud ?

Now he can also say he has actual experience with the position since Hofer has been one of the three people who stand in for the president in his absence.

They dont.

>"No fraud found".

Essentially everyone pretends like it was "suspicious" but no actual fraud found.

The media has literally downplayed it, or not even reported it.

Now there has been some new drama with voting cards over the summer.

I would be shocked if Hofer doesnt win it.

Personally, electing a president wont change shit.

If you want change in a country, the entire Zeitgeist has to shift.

Call me when the FPÖ wins the majority in the chancellor election. This is meaningless.

Hofer lost by 0.7% WITH fraud.

With the fraud being exposed, that'll swing a good portion of the population. It'll probably be something like 8%, but even as little as 3% would handily win Hofer the election. And now people are on guard, there won't be another fraud attempt when observers are watching so closely. He literally can't lose

not surprising, the left doesn't believe in democracy

This. Hofer already won and they stole it, which woke people up and diminished their brand.

>60%
how old are you

How slavish are you?

enough to work on austrian baustelle while you complain about immgrants taking jobs you do not want to do.

The fuck are you talking about?

I earn 50Euro/hour and I dont give a fuck about who wins, as I stated.

I don't know anything about Austrian politics but please don't elect a cuck

>I dont give a fuck about who wins
Look boys and girls. It's the "if I don't choose a side nobody can judge me" meme.

Bad news user. You've been judged, and you're a cuck.

Like Trudeau?

We dont glorify being nu-males (yet).

Please colonize us again so we can bring some proper education and culture to this shithole.

>Honnor means nothing for a leftist

True, but Austrains aren't all leftists. In fact, they're much less leftists than Germans or Frenchmen.

>shills trying to derail the thread

people still cant ignore them - facepalm

btw Hofer will win, why? Our cuckservative party (centrist) is now fishing for right votes