youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8
youtube.com/watch?v=hkW2EocBvzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katko_v._Briney
m.youtube.com/watch?v=az5x67y-UKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

how'd he do that?

Really? With a wookie you shartfart.

Description says it was just green fishing line. Based on the total breakdown in coordination I assumed it was a taser but I guess she's just fat.

Haha Lena Dunham fell over.

kek. I love watching these morons topple over from karma

He could have sprained her ankle. If you are cause bodily harm to someone just for a sign you're an asshole.

fake

I was hoping it was electrified

You have no principles, thus you only see varying degrees of right and wrong instead of the objective origin that determines right and wrong.
Men ought to kill for principles, you would see killing as a moral subject which requires properties, it is quite the contrary, the principles of morality (such as value of life and property) are the subjects and killing is merely a property applied to them.

>defending a thief
blm nigger detected

If you trespass and steal private property because of political views you're an asshole

All you have to do is record them and take their asses to court for stealing your property.

If I had a machine that broke people's ankles for setting a single foot on my property unless they walked the correct path, I would use it without second thought.

She's lucky to not have her hand cut off.

I was thinking about something today.

If i was living in Texas and put a Trump sign on my lawn and someone steps on my grass takes the sign and start running away do i have the right to kill them because they crossed into my estate and stoole my property?

Video is too short. I'm curious about what happened after that. Did she just get up and leave or go back to tugging at the signs?

Only if it's after sundown.

She deserve death.

No.

Apparently, yes. Texas is based as fuck.

>Gilbert was tried for murder. Last Wednesday, a Texas jury ruled that his actions were legal. That’s because Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property.”

>Texas A&M Professor Mark Hoekstra, who studies the effectiveness of lethal-force provisions in self-defense law, says the protection-of-property element of the deadly force law is “pretty unique to Texas.” Within Texas, however, the case was not unique. In 2010, the law protected a Houston taco-truck owner who shot a man for stealing a tip jar containing $20.12. Also in Houston, a store clerk recently killed a man for shoplifting a twelve-pack of beer, and in 2008 a man from Laredo was acquitted for killing a 13-year-old boy who broke into his trailer looking for snacks and soda.

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/

Has to be inside the house.

Okay, that's pretty unreasonable.

Can't do it because of civil liability. They could hurt themselves and then sue you even if they are committing a crime.

It's a good idea, but that attempt was pretty lame. Electrify them or put dog shit on them or something. Dig a ten foot hole around them and cover it with leaves. What in the pushes a rifle and shoot the whoever tries to steal shit.

That was a perfectly acceptable trap. All he did was attach fishing line to the poles of the sign which didn't allow her to run away with it. Any injury she occurred could be easily avoided. Wasn't even a tripwire, she was just uncoordinated.

You can't shoot people in the back legally

Fucking wrecked that libshit.

texas fucking owns

Thank you based Texas.

>Dig a ten foot hole around them and cover it with leaves.
Might as well just put in the extra hour of work and make it a tunnel to your sex dungeon there Buffalo Bill.

Kill all fat women.

>Pussy leaf
stay out of my country
oh so I'm guessing major news outlets would just post fake shit all the time huh crumpet?
not sure but it's possible. I'm from Texas and we do have some laws about defending our homes, not sure about shooting them in the yard though. I know a friend who fended off some niggers from his property in houston with a can of aerosol and a lighter and didn't go to jail

her fall looks fake

>a Houston taco-truck owner who shot a man for stealing a tip jar containing $20.12

>a store clerk recently killed a man for shoplifting a twelve-pack of beer

>a man from Laredo was acquitted for killing a 13-year-old boy who broke into his trailer looking for snacks and soda.

How based can one state be?

She clearly can't take care of herself, too fat. That's why she needs to vote democrat.

Would have been easier to just shoot her in the head and collect a check from Crimestoppers

fake and gay
>"heh, hey honey. go pic up the trump signs out front and then pretened to fall."
>le epic prunk ensue

>I'm guessing major news outlets would just post fake shit all the time huh?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy_hoax

Even if you don't believe in conspiracy theories, the notion that people doing the news don't fail to properly research isn't hard to grasp.

Someone post the schematic of the booby-trap that has a fire extinguisher spewing pee pee poo poo when the sign is stolen.

>Cucknadians being bitch bois

Yes, niggers found out the hard way: youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8

What difference does the time of day make?

>midnight
>"he's running away with twenty of my dollars!"
>shoot him dead because it's legal

>noon
>"he's running away with my 6 year old daughter!"
>aim down the sights at him
>"oops, what am I thinking, it isn't night time. OH well, you win today, kidnapping rapist!"

>
You can in Texas.

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

dat gut tho

The memes are real

God bless this state.

It's an archaic law from a bygone time that just hasn't been changed. Also kidnapping does not equal theft. You can shoot kidnappers anytime of day since it's in defense of the kidnapee.

Trespassing on private property and stealing is a bigger asshole imho pham.

You're the kind of faggot that would defend someone that injured themselves while burglarizing your home.

>in 2008 a man from Laredo was acquitted for killing a 13-year-old boy who broke into his trailer looking for snacks and soda.
Pretty extreme, but one less future criminal. If he got away with it he'd just do it again.

>I was hoping it was electrified

That's legal, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkW2EocBvzs

Reminder that trapping your own property is completely legal as long as the trap cannot be triggered by those outside your property in public areas (sidewalks, driveway, legal egress for solicitors and utility service, etc.) in such a way that one must be clearly trespassing to trigger the trap, and it the weapon deployed can not cause death or permanent injury. Punji pits filled with AIDS, illegal. Police pepper spray with skin dye rigged to fire when the pin is pulled? Legal.

The confusion about traps comes from a deliberately Jewish misinterpretation of a case in which the homeowner set up a booby trap that involved a shotgun shell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katko_v._Briney

It was ruled that since lethal force was not applicable as there was no risk. In the reading of this case the court made quite clear that even a lethal booby trap would have been legal - in such a situation as where the homeowner could have used lethal force. ie. if he was inside the house that was being burglarized and could have pulled the trigger himself.

The court is also clear that non-lethal traps are justified-- as they should be and as everyone should already know. High-end clothing stores already trap clothing, and every bank defends their shekels with explosive dye packs and chemical irritants.

Trespass is a crime. Larceny is a crime. Deploying an auto-turret firing capsaicin paintballs at a liberal trying to steal your property is not a crime.

>"There's one thing I'd do different, though, I'd have aimed that gun a few feet higher."

I agree that the media is pretty dishonest but I don't think this is fake, seems legit.
Amen we don't 911 around here

Booby traps are unlawful and you'd get rekt in court pajamalam. I'm just looking out for you man.

A hidden bear trap would have been better.

The "party of tolerance" strikes again...

Texas and Florida are the last bastion of us self respecting Ancaps. Join us brother but DONT EVEN FUCKING TRY BREAKING THE NAP

kidnapping is not theft, the other provisions would cover it and I'm sure you can kill them.

God bless Texas.

Sec. 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:
(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and
(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

>What difference does the time of day make?

It's harder to see if the nigger is armed when it's dark out. Texas is too based to assume that a nigger thief is no longer a threat just because he's running into cover before firing back. A threat is a threat until they are out of your rifle's range.

No, I haven't seen it.

Please replay it 50 more times at different speeds and takes.

>Please replay it 50 more times at different speeds and takes.

Needs some comical sound effects added with every fall, desu.

If you steal somebody's property you deserve all the harm that comes to you in the process of doing it. Doubt even the fat fuck's family cared much, probably felt they were asking for it.

Trump voters are dangerous and sick! Its just a fucking sign, she could have gotten killed because of his childish stunt! If Trump doesn't condemn this man then he is basically Stalin!

>comparing Trump to a communist dictator
The Left would never say that. It's always Hitler.

SHILL IDENTIFIED

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't baiting liberals illegal in most states? Or is this open season??

I'll bite the bait
>childish stunt!
Like the stunt the hamplanet in this video is pulling?
The risk of getting beaten or shot for stealing someones property?
wanna talk about stunts? look at the shillary and bernie supporters that fire guns outside of trump rallies and sucker punch trump supporters,and even block ambulances and attack people in mobs.
fucking childish huh?

Dunno if it's been posted but here is the news story on OPs .gif with the owner of the signs explaining.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=az5x67y-UKk

If you invent such a machine I would like to purchase two of them.

Trump needs to invite this man to one of his rally's in Indiana

Kek, looks like your typical fat, ugly SJW cunt

Next time booby trap the sign with electricity

Thx for the link... thats a based dude right there

It's easy, remember the stepping stones on Takeshi's Castle? Just do that.

jesus fucking christ, who is that ugly horsefaced motherfucker in the wig?

It's telling the kind of people who are anti-trump, they are the only ones stealing peoples' signs.

I honestly can't tell if that's a male or female.

The xenoestrogens are real.

Here's a cheaper solution for anyone who's lazy

Hang the sign somewhere on the front of your house that's high up

Fat sjws can't jump

So unless a nigger steals it, and normally they don't it's just sjws
You'll be ok

If you want to have fun with it

Electrify it
Or
Then what those sjws will do is try throwing rocks and shit at it , that's when you set up a 40$ dash cam and make their life hell for a short time in court

>get glorious trump sign
>epoxy 1oz gold coin on the back
>epoxy lojack next to it
>sign gets stolen
>cops trace lojack
>sjw arrested for felony grand larceny
>gets raped by niggers in prison
>everybody wins

I'm envisioning something more like a large automated bowling ball, that simply zooms out and crunches right into the ankle bones of the offender, bleeps out "BUILD WALL" and then zooms back into its hut.

Something clean and electronic.

It's telling that there are no Hillary signs to steal.

Dunno if you can prove grand larceny there.

Do you have a case bookmarked in which the burglar stole something only to find out an unrelated, much more highly valued, object was attached/inside?

I'd imagine the defense for that is to accept the minor charge, but to argue that because they didn't know it also contained something of high value(and no one should expect a sign to also contain something) that there was no intent to commit grand larceny.

I mean, if your prosecutor is jewish enough, you could probably make it work. But I imagine jury sympathy would work against the higher charge.

>Defending criminal scum
>A fucking leaf

>dash cam
u srs nigga?

I could see how they could argue that and potentially get off, but I kinda doubt it'd work here in rural TN. If I visibly laminated some $100 bills around the edges, I think that would weaken their potential defense sufficiently.

So, you're gambling however much one ounce of gold sells for plus probably 4 100 dollar bills.

With about 0 possibility of them being returned.

On the hunch, they'll be put away for grand larceny. And put in prison, only to get an appeal to dramatically shorten their sentence. Which even murderers and pedophiles get on less ambiguous circumstances.

So they can come back 2 years later and set your house on fire.

We're all just here to have fun

Land Mines.

I've spent more for less enjoyable outcomes. Just having them arrested a charged would be worth $400 to me. An actual conviction, which I consider very possible here, would just be icing on the cake.

That's because you're a bitch. Point blank.

>Texas man murders family for speaking Spanish , acquitted of all charges

we're surely rising the ranks as professional sitposters

That's an instalawsuit right there. If you do this, or something similar, to your signs, then you are dumb.

A FUCKI-
Who am I kidding, this post was expected

why removes signs?... are burgers so easily influenced and politically ignorant that they'd cast their vote based on a neighbour's placard...?!

No the media has called Trump Hitler so entitled liberals and SJW feel they are doing "good" by vandalizing his supporters. People have had things burned, windows broken, signs stolen, service refused.

People have also been attacked.

I keep my Trump hat, with the machine gun.

Stop replying to this guy. He's in every thread.

Probably has his penis out jacking it to your foolish comments

Embarrassing, the lot of you

I live in a liberal state and I feel like as much as id love to booby trap a sign and watch a SJW injure themselves I feel like id be the one who winds up in trouble.

My suggestion would be don't put it on your property.

pussy

Sickers on signposts, with flexible razors stuck on, and clear tape over it.

Do it.

Liberals go to peel off the sticker... and realize liberalism is a meme.

string obviously

Goddamn I'm moving to Texas.