>>87904452

i don't see what the white people did wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the white woman cursed out a black girl waiting in line at the restuarant and called her a nigger, the girl's sister heard her and told them to be more respectful, to which they ignored her.

After wards the older sister confronted the couple.

fuck niggers. I miss segregation

>he lived through segregation

bs

>"attack"
>a blooh blooh they called me some names and acted disrespectful
>I only started recording AFTER the confrontation stared
>this is totally worse than black on white homicide, rape, robbery, larson, etc

Commencing dump btw. Fuck your thread nigga

Niggers walk up to a table with a couple just wanting to eat a meal, start videoing the couple saying "this is white racist america looks like." Then when the couple gets mad nigress starts screaming, "don't be disrespecting me!"

Niggers start shit, niggers get their asses beat. Media twists it, "white racists attack blacks."

>THIS IS WHAT IS WONG WITH AMERICA!

No I won't.

I have 80 of these things, tell me if you faggots want me to keep going

He probably means the years of his life before they hit critical mass and split over into the blue states that voted for them.

Is the redneck a racist becuase all the blacks live in his states or is he just not smart enough to see what the lolberals do from their ivory towers?

>the guy on the right is the only one who realizes how much trouble he's in

I just don't care, blacks kill whites all the time, and now they want to cry about some words, fuck em.

Keep going, need to redpill the normies

He's also the whitest/lightest one. Really makes you think XDDD

Roger komraden

What's it going to take to get this race war started?

Are we really better than Germany?

>He probably means the years of his life before they hit critical mass and split over into the blue states that voted for them.

They did that about 50 years ago. Do you think the northern city riots in the 1960s and 70s were being caused by whites?

>What's it going to take to get this race war started?
Fucking heavenly intervention at this point. Fuck me why are my fellow whites so passive?
>Are we really better than Germany?
No, we're just as bad and worse in some ways. At least we have guns though

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

This nigger got life without possibility of parole. My one regret is that I wasn't there to see the sentencing.

looks to me that the blacks started this

They deserved to be called a nigger. They were acting like niggers.

My only regret is that he didn't get executed.

I mean I miss how nice it would have been to experience it.

>the message from the families was one of forgiveness

That's either bullshit or those people are mentally ill. You don't forgive the person who murdered your son, especially when they lie about it.

>niggers are smiling because they know when they get out they're just going leech of tax payer dollars

Fucking Burgers should've picked their own cotton for fucks sake

>IFUNNY WATERMARK
>I
>FUCKING
>FUNNY

>That's either bullshit or those people are mentally ill. You don't forgive the person who murdered your son, especially when they lie about it.
They're probably Christians, hardcore Christ cucks are 30% the reason the West is how it is right now.

They dindu nuffin

Blacks in Africa sold them to Jews who sold them to us because it was kinda shitty in the South and blacks were better suited for it.

>"Gawdam neggers"
>"YOU A NIGGA!"

That makes me rage beyond belief every time seeing that.

Fuck

>tfw half-black
>tfw Sup Forums has made me lowkey racist'

Thanks a lot guys. I was happier when I thought all black people were like my dad and his friends.

2nd chimp is black vin diesel

Just don't act like a Nigger and hide so during the race war you'll just get deported and not killed

your dad wasn't there and one of his friends was your dad.

>gets to sit in prison eating three hot meals a day, while doing drugs and turning young men even more criminal, all on the taxpayer dime.

Why isn't this filth just executed?

I kinda wanna die

Agreed. Pisses me off to no end that these fucks do this shit and then get to sit around for the rest of their lives while living off the backs of white working and middle classes.

Holy shit way to silence the shills. If I could suck your dick, I would.

You're making Sup Forums Great again.

>your dad wasn't there

Yes he was. Hell, I'm 20 and he still calls me and asks me if I need anything every now and then.

Facts works pretty well. I'd suggest you swallow another red pill and objectively check out the Natsoc generals some time. Just spend a few hours reading some material. I mean I'm more of a traditionalist that Natsoc LARPer. Hail victory or whatever, fuck niggers.

Holy shit this guy is the living breathing definition of a coon.

Literally uncle ruckus territory

>no one even posting now
kek

I just noticed my ID
>ha4vuvk
>ha...vuk
Hmm

>87 / 63 / 23 / 1 [

Welp, it's getting lonely in here

fUCK. I hate niggers now.

For me it's not about hate, I just don't want to live in the same country as these people.

Where have all the shills gone?