there's a meme here somewhere, I'm just not clever enough..

"When this train hits 88 mph, we're gonna make America great again"

dohohohoho i m altright heil hitler 88 i m like totally pro trump because clinton is intelligent and open to other cultures and speaks well so i have to vote for a true neonazi trump she will totall make us better together

>trump got 1488 delegates

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fucking dubs nigga. Kek wills it

88mm flak cannon.
The most common and effective anti tank gun the Germans had during WW2

I want 88 dubs.

Checked.

if trump wins will you like america?

88 out of how many thousands?

This basically guarantees Trump the first debate since it focuses on Military. Hillary on suicide watch starting now.

Nice.

Based KEK delivers

Checked.

>out of how many thousands

Was also a really good AA gun, its gonna down Hillary's campaign plane.

Bro, there's literally hundreds öf low ranking General's and admirals in thé army ànd navy

((Breitbart)) must be triggered by that number desu

Something something Primarchs

>652 4-star generals allowed in the military at one time
wow 13% of generals endorse him quick someone get this man in the oval office STAT

^ this is how clinton shills actually see us.. kek

it would be very painful..

what part of "top" don't you understand, my dude

>Republican kosher conservatives
>Neo nazis

it's rare for generals to make political endorsement, idiot

Just imagine this same article getting posted but it read "88 of the United States Military's Top Generals and Admirals have now endorsed Hillary Clinton for President"
What do you think that thread would look like?
>(((top generals)))
>who cares what some bullet catchers think?
>thanks for correcting the record, Shillilitary!

My point is that who fucking cares what a few generals think? There's 88 of them and about 180 million citizens, which groups opinion do you think matters more?

dohohoho silly trumpkin there is no contradiction trump the business"man" who employed every american citizen ethnicity under the sun is a racist and an antisemite its a total ruse his daugheter married a (((jew)))) and converted to judaism
RACIST
SHAME SHAME SHAME

generals

because if the globalists try sedition after he's elected, the generals and therefore the army will stand with Trump

88 Mexican intellectuals could lose coveted fruit-picking jobs if Trump elected

>just imagine a fucked up lunatic world where American patriots endorse a criminal
okay.

no he didmt