Slowmo girls

I run a youtube channel that archives slow motion scenes from cartoons, exclusively scenes that feature girl characters. The kind of scenes where the characters voices get deeper. The best example is this scene from the powerpuff girls.
( dailymotion.com/video/x3g6w7t )
If you can think of any great scenes I haven't found please post them. I love scenes like these but finding them has become more and more difficult so I can use any help we can get. I want to stress that I exclusively want scenes with girl characters and scenes where you can clearly hear there voices. I'm not looking for scenes that don't have voices in them. I'd really appreciate it if you could help us find some more good scenes. The videos don't have ads enabled so they are purely in uploaded becuase I love these scenes and want to find more of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoNxzJe2-Zs
youtube.com/channel/UCo6oQNFgoUuY0CA6LyAFiFA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gNSs_zSo6Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=3X3VVy6RdXY
slapstickstuff.com/SS172/GIF3.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats uh
oddly specific
is this some kind of fetish of yours

is this... a fetish?

In all seriousness, I think the kind of scenes you are looking for are usually... pretty bad

I mean, I've seen that episode of Powerpuff Girls too but I honestly cannot think of anything outside of that where they use slow motion that isnt a straight up retarded parody

Quite a thing to be looking for OP

OP, fuck off with your disgusting fetish.

try requesting that in /wsg/

Best I could find

youtube.com/watch?v=VoNxzJe2-Zs
(1:12)

I too have incredibly specific fetishes.

I feel for you, brother.

I think it would be odder if this WEREN'T sexually motivated...

This is either autism, a fetish, or both. kys.

get laid you edgelord virgin, nobody cares about your pathetic life

If this is a fetish thing, good on you, OP. I love seeing weird, new fetishes.

hahaha
this reminds me of this channel I found while looking for episodes of some old obscure cartoon
youtube.com/channel/UCo6oQNFgoUuY0CA6LyAFiFA/videos

it consists entirely of scenes from cartoons of female characters being comically flattened. i laughed my ass off the first time I came across it and realized what it was.

I have a friend who'll enjoy this. Thanks, user.

Something you wanna tell us, user? Its okay, we're all friends here.

It's nothing, I just realized I kinda like seeing girls get hurt like that. Not when it's too cartoony, but this was nice. youtube.com/watch?v=gNSs_zSo6Wo

but why? what kind of stupid fucking fetish is this jesus christ..

OP, YOU PATETHIC FUCK

Just pick any episode of anything, and put it on slow motion. Its not fucking hard.

>fapping to fake slow motion

I bet you're one of those fags that fap to whores with fake tits.
Only the real deal here, boyo.

>fake slow motion
Maybe that's his fetish, you fuck.

>Slow motion girls
Damn, right in the fetish!

I don't know if it's because of their funny deep voices or their embarrassingly slow reactions, but here's my favorite:
youtube.com/watch?v=3X3VVy6RdXY

It's almost always both.

Bumpd

>not liking your women fast
come on, step it up!

>slow motion thicc girls

op can you do OH SAY IT AGAIN DEEEEXXTTTTEEEERRR

now this is a fetish I can get into.

i know Louise slaps someone in slow motion in some Bobs Burgers episode. Cant remember if it was BoBo or the older kid

FLUSH IT

I like seeing girls fall into cakes slapstickstuff.com/SS172/GIF3.gif

CHOCOLATE CHIPS

I can't remember if it affected her voice but wasn't there a female character on Transformers Animated whose entire power was slow motion?