Seriously, who is paying them to spread their bullshit libcuck agenda?

Seriously, who is paying them to spread their bullshit libcuck agenda?

this guy

Someone said they were working on an extension that can block/hide by country. Could be potential comfy happening.

for

Putin pays me

Go ahead and spread that news around ASAP when it's available. I've got a pile of leaves that need to be burned

I thought you were Latvia for a second. Now that you have enraged the Canadians on TT. Whats next in your list of witty come backs?

It's me. I'm paying them. I bought four million copies of the variant edition of Civil War II #5: Choosing Sides to fund a liberal curriculum in Canadian schools, which will filter Southward through the United States and into Mexico (but stop before Guatemala, I just don't have that kind of reach).

I do it for free.

You hate us cuz you anus.

Best country on earth

I don't know about the rest of the Canadians, but I'm trying to spread Feudalist propaganda, like the polar opposite of liberalism.

(((Shapiro))) might be an anti-Trump shill but at least he doesn't spread SJW bullshit like a lot of the Canadian posters do.

>Austria
>A country less relevant then even Canada
I pity you.

It's as relevant as Latvia

Where do you get your paychecks from?

If it's profitable I might actually help you out, broke as fuck right now.

Really. You're just swimming is cash?

Well it does fucking seem like it if you just regurgitate all the mainstream arguments that the media and kikebook pages like Being Liberal have planted in your head and if someone tries to argue with you you just use poorly thought out insults about being a virgin or autistic.

And your country is literally the only country that does this.

>We're the only one that does this
>Other countries refuse to counter argue with us, instead saying "A FUCKING LEAF" or "DUDE WEED LMAO"

pure coincidence ?!

The same people who fund our schools.

I get about 5$ for every conversion.
0.10 cent for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>inb4 someone complains about Obama Leaf

>Other countries refuse to counter argue with us, instead saying "A FUCKING LEAF" or "DUDE WEED LMAO"

You've earned it, bro. Well done.

>who is paying them

Take comfort in the fact that they are being paid in $CDN.

You started this thread by trolling. That was your intention.

>Dude, Trumps gonna build a wall.

Rothschilds...
It's always the Rothschilds.
They control ~90% of the planet's wealth, acquired over the last 200+ years.

No. I'm legitimately concerned with the content of posts coming from that country and how they are literally the only country that share kikebook memes as (((arguments))).

Yes, other countries might have more liberal leaning posters too but they don't just act straight up retarded. You sound like paid normies who only have a surface-level understanding of politics.

oh no our dollar is bad atm

look how it effects me

good thing I use a VPN then :^)

Every Canadian pays to cuck themselves. Taxpayer money is used to fund the CBC that shills for Shillary and Trudeau and that demonizes conservatives.

Friendship ended with Austria now Hungary is best friend

:^)

Fuck off austria. Don't you have a turkish bull to prep?

>conservative Canadians support universal healthcare

what does Canada mean by this

;^)

;^)))

>mfw my ancestors burned your "white" house down

;^)))))

>made up charts
Meanwhile my ancestors turned your "white"house browner than the people you elected to live in it

We do it for free.

Look at Ontario debt, it's the deal they have with the shekel master, as long as they stay cucked nobody will care about it. But if you get any funny idea they'll be crash the economy.

Stop lying son

(((ancestors)))

You're from Syria remember achmed? Just because trudeau suck ya off doesn't make your ancestors British ;^)))))))

Don't worry Tyrone, your ancestors were probably too busy picking cotton for free to be getting BTFO by my ancestors

>has a nigger president
>about to get a woman president.

keep cucking along

>using 'BTFO' unironically

Syrian confirmed.

>implying we could ever out cuck canadians.

:^)))))))))

>mad at memes

We're being paid?

The Emperor will win and nuke Canada

mfw

>thinks im mad

Canada best Canada

see

:^)

I love how Americans like to banter about leaders when they unironically elected a muslim nigger.
Twice.

tfw toronto requires 2 lines of attack

shhhh

Soon...

Soon you will have gone 16 years without a FUCKING WHITE MALE in office
Congrats

we can thank the GTA and McGuinty/dyke cunt for the debt. they way they waste money is absolutely fucking disgusting

Si le pays serait diriger par des Francais, toutes cette merde n'arriverait pas...

It's not west canada! Those anal-lovers down east tried to change our fucking anthem for christ sake. world halp pls

>It's not west canada! Those anal-lovers down east tried to change our fucking anthem

Tu veux dire celui composer exclusivement au Québec?

SUCK MY COCK FRENCHY ILL SHOOT UP YOUR SCHOOL

>SUCK MY COCK FRENCHY ILL SHOOT UP YOUR SCHOOL

Tellement triggeré...les Albertains sont tellement pathétiques...

le bagette

Encore une fois je tue un thread Canadien...

Tu réalise que c'est les Francais qui ont créer le terme Canadien et l'hymne nationale, James?

Who do you think?

If someone's paying I'm officially pissed. Where's my cut?

We spent it on rainbow crosswalks and refugee outings, sorry man.

Mais c'est un queen lover comme vous, blokes....

jaja this

I shill for free, but seems like if everybody is getting their cut

I mean, I want to save the world, but a little economic help is welcome

>Canada will get nuked in your lifetime

Feels good mang

Personne me répond...les blokes sont tellement faibles mentalement...

what's wrong with not being a bigot?