The robot army should win against the human army 100% of the time

The robot army should win against the human army 100% of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing they fought Gungans.

well, the plains around naboo would obviously favor swarms of expendable troops, but IRL cheap expendable troops were weak to broken or uneven terrain which would break them out of formation, allowing you to deal with them in smaller bite-sized chunks

they weren't fighting humans.

I'm not necessarily talking about the battle of Naboo.
I mean pretty much the entire conflict
I

The robot army did win initially. It's pretty easy to occupy a planet when there's only, like, 200 people living in a city that looks like one big Italian restaurant.

Except these robots weren't supposed to win, remember?

Palpatine spent the entire war beating back a faceless, soulless army that there were no moral problems with killing... which he put there.

Why aren't all droids the rolling droids that even Jedi struggle to fight?

Too expensive

expensive
slow unless they become vulnerable balls which arent hard to hit

a robot army is only as good as their programing/leading/controling

cost, probably

they have 4 guns, shield generator, presumably an up-rated power source, and had some kind of weird rolling instead of legs

in battlefront, their shields dont last very long, and in clone wars their shields are not immune to grenades

so you end up with a droid that is really deadly in a single fight, but ends up in much smaller number, and retaining some major weakness, the aforementioned rolling meant that their spindly legs were less able to dodge grenades, and they the shield generator apparently forced them to forgo many standard amenities like color vision, the guide book states that they can only see in IR

I, Cato Sicarius, agree with OP!

do my eyes deceive me? one of the emperors finest siding with robots instead of man?

Yeah, but he tried spinning

It was a good trick

I, Cato Sicarius, think that you forget how useless our Imperial citizens are! Only fine Adeptus Astartes such as I, Cato Sicarius, stand in the way of Iron Man blight! And every victory granted to Imperium moves moves me closer to being Chapter Master of fan-favorite the most honorable Chapter!

>Human army wins against robot army, but only by giving up part of their humanity in the process

The droid army DID win the Battle of Windows 98 though, it took some fluke destruction of their control ship to shut them down.

Not really.

The entire point of that line, is that they are CHEAP to produce, and use zerg rush to win.

Super battle droid was their answer to the escalation of the conflict.

Same reason why there isn't a Super Tactical droid on every fleet and why most droids just end up walking and shooting. Shit's tough to mass produce.

got you covered bro

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4

That is a terrible Rule#63 and whoever did it should feel bad.

Did Anakin hate Sand people because of the sand?

No, but that does explain his hatred for Sand-People

>rowbutt with laser gun
>misses 100% of the time

...wait so how does girl vader not know her kids were born?

Force is hell of a drug.

Midichlorians.

The thing was the separatists did have significantly more ground forces than the republic, but they didn't have control of any large shipyards. With FTL travel in the Starwars universe you can basically show up whenever you want as long as the route is well mapped out. So building a large enough navy to actually make use of their superior ground forces and industrial production was difficult. The separatist forces would have eventually won after they set up some random shipyards in secret, but the much larger navy of the republic would make it difficult as they would just show up and blow it all to hell before leaving. There are only like 18 facilities in the entire galaxy that are capable of producing ships the size of a Star Destroyer, most of them under republic control.

i have this terrible image in my head of obi-wan high grounding vader then force pulling the twins out of her before the lava burns her vagina shut

Why do 40kfags have to jump in and fling shit when it's not even relevant?

Well it depends on how good the robots are, and how well equipped the humans are. And how numerous each side is.

>Battle of Windows 98
kek

Their owners were asian jews, they didn't want to spend that many space-shekels for it would be a great dishona on their famirru