Inhumans vs. X-MEN #0 Final Preview

Get ready for bloodsheed in one week!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/Yf3FlMTAuhjB9MD5qBzlwg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, already?

Hank is a piece of shit. I wish misery and pain upon him.

I'm so tired of Soule's garbage Inhumans. I can't wait for based Ewing to save them.

Beast is taking Cyclops' death well.

Could Beast be any happier?

Get ready nothing! I ain't buying that shit. I'm not even gonna pirate it.

I hope Iso gets gutted

>sidecut
why

Because of course, just removing the terrigen is out of the question. Inhumans must get their way after all.
FUCK THIS SHIT.

Variants!

by Alan Davis

by Ron Lim

FIN

You finally chose naught. Deserved.

Because fashion.
I give it until 2018 before the trend dies enough for it to leave mainstream and go back to goths and such.

you just know beast caused the entire thing

I don't know why but I found this hilarious.

Alright, who's the team I'M BUYING IT FOR THE ART?

Fuck you Marvel. Beast is just an Inhuman in all the other events charts and he's no longer an X-Men, so putting him in the middle is wrong and insulting to both sides and the readers

Some more of preview

Nope, I'm in team I'll take the scans from Sup Forums when they inevitably get posted.
My team needs a shorter name.

End of texless preview

I'm team "I'll pirate it since companies say pirating translates 1 to 1 to lost revenues, and I want Marvel to have negative money from me for this utter shit that they dared publish"

>Hey Karnak, how do you feel about homosexuality?

Is she going to make Karnak gay?

>IvX #1 Unlettered Preview (around the middle)
ftfy

Nothing wrong with Beast.
It's Marvel that sucks, and they stop writing comics with characters they don't deserve to own anymore.

Karnak looks like he's trying to contain an erection

>it's another Magneto chains Crystal and gang episode

>Pet Avenger against Pet Avenger

Hank: "Ah science!"

Iso: "Dr. Pym why are you so happy? Your oldest friend just died."

Hank: "Oh yeah I forgot"

>Pym

I'd rather not. Thanks.

In user's defence they do have the same first name.
Though against user, he's got teh same surname as Bones, so forgetting that is unforgivable

I thought Bones name was Temperance?

>Starting another event while there's already one running.

Wrong Bones

what event is going right now?

And just when I thought I forgot everything about Bones...
Pfff. Unless Ressurrexxion doesn't start before IvX is finished, they're doing it wrong.
When is that event with monsters starting?

You got that backwards user, here let me fix that for you

I can't wait to read this in the storytime, the Bingo chart for this event is much better than the CWII one and hopefully things will actually happen here

Shit, forgot.

January

i hope beast catches super-legacy virus AIDS

I feel like the Phoenix one and Ms Marvel one are the only ones not going to happen

its canon that mutants can't get aids

When will IvX begin?

The X-men are losers thing won't happen either

It's canon until it isn't.
Next week, according to OP.

Why does Beast hate mutants?

I think this is all stupid but you think the solution is to try to remove a gas that's free floating around the world from the atmosphere?

How would they go about doing that?

Because he looks like freak while they're supermodels.

I can't fucking grasp the bias here
>Scarlet Witch wipes out the mutants
>still an avenger
>Terrigen Gas kills muties
>Inhumans dindu nuffin
>Cyclops sterilizes the cloud
>Literally hitler

build a gaint vacuum cleaner and suck it all up.

Crystal can literally control air. Iso can control Air Pressure. Storm can control the weather.

You'd think they'd try something. Hell, Cyclops managed to nullify one on his own, right? But your telling me the entirety of the Inhuman braintrust can't figure it out?

I've been out of the loop for a long time. Why doesn't Beast look like a wolf/lion anymore? I'm happy about that in any case

cause he is an Uncle Tom

>IvX starts while Civil Shit 2 has yet to finish.
>Even if things went according to plan, we would have a crossover event right after another crossover event.
Ever heard of saturation?

I think it happened around Aaron's run

A giant vacuum cleaner

Iceman goes Ice Age on the planet again, controls the weather systems and turns the cloud solid.

Storm, Crystal and Iso contain it to a single area again and Magik opens a massive stepping disk to a hell dimension and sends it through

Magma sets off a chain of volcanos, adding sulfur and ash and other shit into the atmosphere in an attempt to change the chemical composition of the gas again

Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, Hellion, Nate Grey, Cable, Hope Summers, Justice and any other remaining telekinetic combine their power to draw all of the terrigen around the world into a single place, contain it inside a massive force field and throwing it into the sun

>IvX
>Monsters
>Hydra War
Anything else? Not crowded enough. Something Spider-related, we didn't have one of those for a long time.

It happened in Bendis' run. He was dying so he pulled his younger self to the present, under the pretense of stopping Cyclops from causing a mutan genocide, and together they figured out how to put Beast through a third mutation

something about bendis bitching & crying until he got his way at one of those marvel retreats

Man, there are MULTIPLE ways of doing it.

Pym particles could shrink the cloud down to a manageable size and they could literally contain it in a box.
Storm could summon the winds create a series of tornadoes and twisters, keeping the mists trapped in a certain spot for years until an actual antidote is found.
Magik(In a fucking biohazard suit), could open up portal to Limbo, have like a whole bunch of vacuum cleaners on the other side and suck the mists inside there.
Mother fucking Molecule Man could just eat the goddamn thing.
Somebody strikes a deal with one of the many fucking devils or demons that exist, selling their soul or marriage or penis to get rid of the mists.
Doctor Strange could bargain with it.

Because Bendis threw a hissy fit about wanting Wolverine-hair Beast back. Hickman and Remender laughed and threw shit at Bendis for it so much that Bendis almost started to cry. Brevoort, feeling bad about the whole affair, approved Bendis' "change Beast's look to be more ape-like again" request just without the wolverine hair.

We're having Clone Conspiracy right now

>we didn't have one of those for a long time
A-user, in case you're not just joking, we're in the middle of a Spider-event RIGHT NOW.

Well, they had to sacrifice the mutant that actually did it. But sure, others don't seem to be doing anything.

>Pym
More interested in killing these days. Avengers, though. Not sure what he thinks of X-Men.
>Storm
>Magik
We've seen how willing they are.
>Molecule Man
Where is he these days, really?
Yeah, I know. I storytimed Kaine issue. But is something announced for future?

there's also Kang war

Other characters know how to manipulate Pym Particles. His daughter Nadia had her own lab in the Microverse.
Scott Lang manipulated Pym Particles so that he could beat a Doom with the power of Kang and Annihilus
Raz Maholtra is able to program Pym Particles well enough that the Ultimates called on him to help shield their ship.

Molecule Man is helping Reed rebuild the Multiverse

>is something announced for future?
Future trade solicits show that we're getting a Mega-arc starting after Clone Conspiracy wraps up about Osborn vs. Parker and is the big final battle that's going to be responsible for Parker Industries getting destroyed.

If there ever was a time for Slott's run to end, it'd probably be with this upcoming Goblin Nation vs. Parker Industries arc.

Kang War is just the first arc of the current Avengers ongoing. It's not an event. In fact, each issue is a NEW Kang War, because Kang is an asshole like that.

It is not important that so bad this saga is, undoubtedly is fault of McCoy

>This is for cheating on my on-again-off-again son, you fart-huffing skank!

>IN THIS ISSUE
>START OF THE KANG WAR
For five issues.
And Luna still isn't shown.

Yeah. And then the solicit for number to is KANG WAR 2 BEGINS NOW and solicit for number three is KANG WAR 3 BEGINS NOW etc.

Where are the Illuminati, The Avengers or SHIELD in all this matter? It seemed as that they simply decided not to intervene in this matter and to leave that Mutants and Inhumans kill between them

I hope Beast gets infected and the virus mutates and becomes deadly for the Inhumans

I think most of the world in MU only cared about Wolverine so now they don't care about Muties.

The biggest problems with this event is nobody outside of the X-men and Inhumans caring. It might be worse than CW2 when it comes to ignoring obvious solution and have people make the worse decisions available.

luna showed up in a one off recent issue of ANI
it was crystal's birthday or someshit

>And Luna still isn't shown.

Seriously? After all that bullshit shoved at us to excuse AvX and the illuminati fucking with everyone for the 'better good', and CW2 whole theme?

Looks like yet another event I'm not wasting money or attention on like the rest.

>Hickman and Remender laughed and threw shit at Bendis for it so much that Bendis almost started to cry.
Source?

I don't want them saved. I want them gone.

Marvel has created a bunch of unlikable supervillains and is trying to force its audience to see them as heroes.

IvX is just a means to an end. It doesn't really matter as anything beyond "let's finally put this bullshit mutants vs. inhumans plotline that everyone hates to rest." RessurXion is what has a chance of fixing both franchises. IvX is just more shit from the people who were making things you didn't like in the first place.

>telomere
That writer really has no idea what he's talking about...

Hickman said so on his formspring back when that was a thing. Unfortunately its long since been deleted and I don't have the screencap saved. Hopefully someone else does.

The last instance of it being posted through the archives that I can find is back from 2014, so the image isn't saved on desu anymore.

See:
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/Yf3FlMTAuhjB9MD5qBzlwg/

For people talking about said image, but unfortunately all the image links are broken. Anyone happen to still have it saved?

What if this isnt really Beast, but Dark Beast?
Faking his death and took his role as Beast?

Official list of ways this could have been solved with nobody dying.
>turn all mutants into inhumans with gene therapy or a reality warp
>turn all mutants into humans with gene therapy or a reality warp
>use somebody's, I won't say whose, weather powers to gather the shit into a safe liquid form that could be administered to folks in a manner that doesn't kill all mutants
>turn all humans into mutants with JEEEEEEEEAN therapy or a reality warp, thus turning public sentiment against the inhumans so they can be purged like the monsters they are
>something something healing factor antibodies cure
>better hiring on Marvel's part

or turn inhumans into mutants
oh wait, inhumans are already mutants, only alien