Why is Nationalism considered beneficial for the world?

>two World Wars started due to fervent nationalism
>5000 years of tribalism did nothing to advance the human race
>the last 60 years have been the most peaceful years ever mostly due to the expansion of globalism

Are you all just shitposting when you say you love Nationalism? There's nothing wrong with loving your country but historically tribalism and jingoism has brought little more than war.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~aw2951/WimmerFeinstein.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem isn't Nationalism

The problem is tribalism

The problem isn't tribalism

The problem is niggers

The problem is the utter lack of respect for human life, not nationalism or tribalism. It's like football fans: you have shitty fanatic ones and great fanatic ones.

Because third worlders and muslims are NOT onboard with globalism, unless you mean the world where everyone worships Allah, and they are being transported in droves to countries that do not want them. Europeans are being redpilled en masse, sounding the death knell for globalism, at least for a good long while.

Multiculturalism replaces regular war with civil war

>the past is a great representation of the future
>ideas never evolve with time and learn from mistakes
This is the same philosophical argument made against MAGA.
History has never repeated itself, buddy.

>mostly due to the expansion of globalism

No it was due to nationalists protecting themselves with weapons that could wipe out the Earth 100 times over.

>(((Einstein)))
I'm not going to listen to a man who's greatest achievement is misleading the public and regurgitating the ideas of smarter men. I especially won't be talked down to just because I look like the hard-working researchers he stole from.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

The problem isn't nationalism. The problem is Jews.

Sixty years of peace... No sixty years of low intensity conflict and proxy war. Because the threat of nuclear war.

And people have become more and more unhappy in the past 60 years. The empire that is the west is crumbling, corruption is rampant, economy's are collapsing, war seems likely, Europe is being invaded and freedom is dying all the while politicians get to sit back and enjoy themselves.

That is peace you edgy cuck.

Mankind is violent, covetous, prideful and vengeful. You be glad you have not lived life in wartime.

Governments are in place to protect citizens. If you consolidate governments people loose the protection, dicisions are made that may not be in the best interest of the people but decisions are not being made locally so the people making the dicisions don't give a shit and don't have to deal with repercussions because they are so far away. in a globalist society corporations have a consolidated set of rules to follow and it is easier to buy influence and control government.

>Says the jew that invented nukes.

Jews would not know anything about nationalism. The only country they ever had was given to them out of pity.

but they're not setting up a star trek style egalitarian post national order

they're trying to set up a democracy proof corporatist nightmare

because the rich aren't quite wealthy enough yet

No, sorry.

Had we allowed that sort of thinking, the continental United States would have fractured and turned into hundreds of warring regimes, petty nation states and religious theocracies.

The USA needed a federal government and the world needs a global government. The other option is endless war.

I know right. Globalism gave us superduper (((((progress))))) like female suffrage, gaymarriage, trans "rights" and massive third world immigration.

It's peaceful because we let degeneracy and criminality run amok.

You don't consider criminality and other degenerate actions that harm billions a threat to peace because you're a god damn moron hippy.

Just because nations aren't waging full on conflict on each other doesn't mean everything is fine and dandy and there is peace.

>5000 years of tribalism did nothing to advance the human race
Were you not aware that nationalism and tribalism in Europe spawned the industrial revolution, capitalism, and the death of feudalism?
Literally the best thing to ever happen to humanity

>the last 60 years have been the most peaceful years ever mostly due to the expansion of globalism

Completely false. If the last 60 years could be considered in any way "peacefull" its because a ww3 never happened and that is only because nuclear weapons.

Also up until the XIX century the concept of nationalism did not existed.

Nationalism promotes genuine culture, a genuine love for your neighbour and the people of your country because you're all like minded. Not vague 'western' culture but the actual societal constructs that form great nations. Multiculturalism has failed. What's left is the option to continue in the hope that it'll will sort itself out and lie to the native public (which were seeing wont work with the likes of Sweden/Germany and Britain to a smaller extent) or the option to revert back to our ideological 'tribal' ways which we know worked.
Nationalism can be a peaceful way to run counties but it needs to promote being the best you can be on an individual level to benefit your country and its people. When nationalism fails, in my opinion, is when other nationalistic countries gather a sense of superiority over others and feel it's their place to step in and fix the opposing culture. For nationalism to work in the modern world it also needs to work with a hint of isolationism. Hence why I feel Trumps doing so well in the US. He wants the US to back off the stage and fix its shit for a while which is what I feel all Western countries need to do.

Jewish opinions on nationalism are borderline irrelevant. They consider themselves an exiled people with no nation. Why would it be a surprise that they are inherently biased against the idea of nationalism?

We aren't one race, which your question pre supposes, hence asking what's good for that non existance "group."

wtf I love globalism now

R A R E

A

R

E

Nationalism clearly existed, it was simply centered around a monarchy. A real, tangible person-idea.

let me guess - you're fat

Both wars did much to improve upon technology.

>>two World Wars started due to fervent nationalism

Two world wars stared due to anti-nationalists throwing an absolute shitfit.

when you invade all your neighbors, you are not a nationalist anymore.

The Rise of Nation States Throughout the World, 1816 - 2001
columbia.edu/~aw2951/WimmerFeinstein.pdf